Home
This idiot tried to rob a bank. He handed the teller a note demanding money. It also had his correct name and address on it. What can you say?
IDIOT

[Linked Image]
I've heard Cleveland has some real winners and I guess this just serves to verify it. He must have realized his mistake and found someplace to vanish to; as they haven't found him at home, ( or anyplace else ), yet.
I used to read this kind stuff in stunned disbelief of the stupitity, but not any more. Still think we need to put all the pavement apes on ships back to their native country.
Originally Posted by RJL53
I used to read this kind stuff in stunned disbelief of the stupitity, but not any more. Still think we need to put ALL pavement apes on ships back to their native country.

Unfortunately, this IS their native country, because those below the Mason-Dixon would not pick their own cotton.
Some of their ancestors have been here longer than most of ours.
Problem is they vote also!
You won the war. Why did you not send them home?
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[Linked Image]
The cameras on Mars are worth $10,000 and cost $3.2 million from the low bidder. The bank surveillance cameras are worth $5 and cost $150 from Amazon. Government vs free enterprise.
Jerrell is saying his goodbyes to momma bear , he crying that he turned out to be an outlaw gangsa robbing like Dilliinger did .
Truth is he wanted to go to prison - three hots & cot , tappin rap beats on the metal tables and plenty of qweer man love . Blacks love them some prison time !
© 24hourcampfire