Home
,...in African American behavior. Apparently he lacks real world experience in such matters.

That isn’t particular to Blacks; Leftists of all persuasions consider language that offends them to be justification for assault.
Originally Posted by efw
That isn’t particular to Blacks; Leftists of all persuasions consider language that offends them to be justification for assault.

Impulsive violence isn't totally a black trait. It's just a percentage "thing". A white man would probably have to tell 100 or more white people to "be quiet" before one of them pummels the schitt out of him for doing so.

The 3rd black man will.
About as good a reason for a ass whooping as I've seen.
Apparently, that young white man's parents never had "the talk" with him.

So in case he looks in here someday, this is for him.

"The Talk":

https://www.takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/

excerpt:

These differences are magnified by the hostility many blacks feel toward whites. Thus, while black-on-black behavior is more antisocial in the average than is white-on-white behavior, average black-on-white behavior is a degree more antisocial yet.
Originally Posted by sidepass

Maybe so. But it's significant that the young white man didn't realize that a black man will often kick his ass for displaying "disrespect".

As I said,...he obviously lacks real world experience in such matters.
I guess that party is over...........
What did he say. I'm in a hospital room so I cant turn up the volume.
Originally Posted by 19352012

The black man was talking during the white man's stand up routine and the white man told him to be quiet.
Why didn't all those people just beat the living fugg out of that shîtskin while they had him cornered?

No beer mug to the side of the head?

Missed opportunity to smooth down a feral.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Why didn't all those people just beat the living fugg out of that shîtskin while they had him cornered?

Two words:

San

Francisco
Originally Posted by slumlord

Because they're all a crew of San Francisco snowflakes.
The leftist Propaganda Corps has been pushing the 'racis' angle so much, some have been brainwashed into believing it.
The only black male any of them has had any experience with is that Erkel dude on TV.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The only black male any of them has had any experience with is that Erkel dude on TV.

You mean Obama?

The black man was talking during the white man's stand up routine and the white man told him to be quiet.

Thanks
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

You mean Obama?

lol,....yeah,..him too.
No white men were harmed during the filming of this video.

he told him to "STFU", I think the comic had it coming.... there's a difference between please be quiet and stfu
Hey, wasn't he supposed to bring coffee? smile
The Blackguy is also a local comic.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was staged like a poormans Andy Kaufman routine.
'triggered'
Originally Posted by sidepass

Maybe so. But it's significant that the young white man didn't realize that a black man will often kick his ass for displaying "disrespect".

As I said,...he obviously lacks real world experience in such matters.

Hey, all is not lost. He needed someone to calm him down by holding his stick, so he left the party with the dumb blonde chick
Looks like the jig was up.
Originally Posted by Kellywk

he told him to "STFU", I think the comic had it coming.... there's a difference between please be quiet and stfu

Yep, always say please to Da Man, expecially if he be African.
Typical
That boy wouldn't have walked out in my neighborhood! Give a [bleep] what color he might be, sucker punch and get whooped! These recheck kids around here, don't mind a little fist a cuffs! Of course I live in the red neck capital of this state!
He'll probably douse his white girlfriend with Ronsonol and set her and her volkswagen Jetta on fire

Inside of 6 months

For being a n igger-lover.

Book it.
The African American gentleman was simply channeling his inner ni**ger.
My hearing aids have problems with speakers. I played it several times but can't understand what he said. What's the gist of it?
The first time the blackie got wrapped up the second guy standing right in front of him should have flattened his nose and put him on the ground. It works every time. Trust me. After that justice can be liberally applied. Hey, I just made a funny!
What a bunch of pussies. They passed up the perfect opportunity to bash that nig's head in.

Switch the roles - What would the media be saying????????? Soft targets abound in that P.O.S. town for sure- he wouldn't do that crap around here without being "tested" by a few of the locals. The white people in this video make me sick- they all immediately started milling around with their cell phones and giving the guy a pass..
Originally Posted by bluefish
The first time the blackie got wrapped up the second guy standing right in front of him should have flattened his nose and put him on the ground. It works every time. Trust me. After that justice can be liberally applied. Hey, I just made a funny!
I thought that was one of three things you can't give an AA? laugh
He went a little APEshìt....
Heard that chit last night at work, being black demands immediate respect, usually after a screw-up on their part.

Unknown person, yeah.............certain level of initial respect.

But once chitty character is shown, don't give a damn what color the scum is. Put em in their place.

They resort to violence? Nuke em.
An underdevelopment in the prefrontal cortex is associated with deficits in impulse control and moderation of social behavior. Blacks tend to have less development in this region of the brain.
You don't put a baboon in room full of bunnies.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
An underdevelopment in the prefrontal cortex is associated with deficits in impulse control and moderation of social behavior. Blacks tend to have less development in this region of the brain.

source?
Apparently, that young white man's parents never had "the talk" with him.

So in case he looks in here someday, this is for him.

"The Talk":

https://www.takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/

excerpt:

These differences are magnified by the hostility many blacks feel toward whites. Thus, while black-on-black behavior is more antisocial in the average than is white-on-white behavior, average black-on-white behavior is a degree more antisocial yet.

That's spot on.

And Doctor Huxtable.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

source?

Prior to 2016, it would have been an easy matter for me to do a quick Google search and give you an avalanche of authoritative sources for this. Today, not so much. Searches for such information today lead you only to snowflake-approved sources. Basically, in 2017, they broke Google to make sure that the Trump victory phenomenon cannot repeat itself.
I had to perform a couple of work-around procedures to defeat Google's new algorithms in order to find this one. A direct search designed to find this sort of source by using appropriate key search terms for the topic yields no helpful results post 2016.

Link

From the source: "The frontal lobe of the Negro brain appears considerably smaller than that of the Caucasian."
I wonder if Duck Duck Go is any better, but thanks...
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I wonder if Duck Duck Go is any better, but thanks...

I had to perform a couple of work-around procedures to defeat Google's new algorithms in order to find this one. A direct search designed to find this sort of source by using appropriate key search terms for the topic yields no helpful results post 2016.

Link

From the source: "The frontal lobe of the Negro brain appears considerably smaller than that of the Caucasian."
© 24hourcampfire