Home
Posted By: Toddly Daughter Needed Some Extra Cash - 08/04/19
So I’m working her like a rented mule. I hate pulling the weeds around the pond, it’s hard on my old back. This is the third year she has done it. I love having a hard working daughter! Now I need to educate her about the Nike apparel.

[Linked Image]
Get that girl a proper wheel barrow.

On the Nike apparel, don't dig a hole where none is needed.
Got fish in that pond?
It good that you are making her earn it.
Daddy you could make some $$ renting her out. Surely neighbors have ponds with weeds around them too?
My daughter took after her Mother, she will work until she drops. Most of the time I just stay out of the way.
Don't get on a snake now
Using gloves. Gotta save those nails you know. Good on the kid.
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Got fish in that pond?

Yes sir we stocked it 5 years ago when it was built. There’s some pretty big fish if their now.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Reloder28
My daughter took after her Mother, she will work until she drops. Most of the time I just stay out of the way.

Exactly!^^^ No reason for me getting in the way.
She's a lovely young lady but we have weed eaters around here. They work well for stuff like that and leave more time for fishing..LOL
Originally Posted by Toddly
Got fish in that pond?

Yes sir we stocked it 5 years ago when it was built. There’s some pretty big fish if their now.

[Linked Image]

Awesome!

What kind of fish did you stock?
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Got fish in that pond?

[Linked Image]

Awesome!

Bluegill
Red ear sunfish
Large mouth bass
Silver channel cats
Yellow Pearch
Two grass carp.
So I’m working her like a rented mule. I hate pulling the weeds around the pond, it’s hard on my old back. This is the third year she has done it. I love having a hard working daughter! Now I need to educate her about the Nike apparel.

[Linked Image]

Love it! My daughter's 15 and has been a joy so far so I'm hoping she stays on the same path as your daughter. Good job to both you and your wife for raising a beautiful, kind-hearted, productive young woman!

Here's a couple pics of my son from today.....was changing the oil in his truck and is out mowing lawns now (including ours). smile
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Sounds like a good daughter, she works for money instead of begging for it.
Our kids are long gone, so my weeding is done with Round Up.
Got fish in that pond?

[Linked Image]

Did you buy hatchery raised fish or just go catch some elsewhere and transfer them into it?
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Got fish in that pond?

[Linked Image]

Did you buy hatchery raised fish or just go catch some elsewhere and transfer them into it?

Local guy raises them at his 3rd generation fish farm.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Got fish in that pond?

[Linked Image]

Awesome!

Bluegill
Red ear sunfish
Large mouth bass
Silver channel cats
Yellow Pearch
Two grass carp.

Nice!

Those bluegill and Red Ear sunfish make killer snook bait. smile
© 24hourcampfire