Home
What I can't figure is why Trump doesn't or can't pardon him a get him back on track. BTW, this was from last year, so if you discount everything over 3, 6, 9 mo ago as untrue, as some dodos do- nevermind. smile

I remember reading about this quite a while back - no surprise that a couple of mooslem POS would blackmail Justice Roberts .
If all this is true then John Roberts should have resigned as soon as the threat was made and since he didn't, he needs to be removed from the Supreme Court.
He will never be able to perform the job without fear of being exposed.
What info was JR blackmailed with?
That was amusing. A ball headed Raging Madcow. Conspiracies! Conspiracies over here! Conspiracies over there! Conspiracies everywhere!

"I'll put my reputation on the line. I'm wrong (practically) never." laugh
Originally Posted by nighthawk
That was amusing. A ball headed Raging Madcow. Conspiracies! Conspiracies over here! Conspiracies over there! Conspiracies everywhere!

"I'll put my reputation on the line. I'm wrong (practically) never." laugh

I laughed at that, too. Like that was supposed to be a weighty statement.
Originally Posted by ironbender
What info was JR blackmailed with?

It seems he adopted a couple of kids in a less than legal method. Obama's henchmen found out about it, and may have also encouraged or been a part of it (don't recall), and have had him by the shorthair ever since.
Hopefully some very solid evidence for this will come across Barr's screen.
Roberts went to Epstein's island.

Plenty of connections there.
They won’t escape Hell
Corruption knows no bounds in DC.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Is this factual? Roberts went to pedo island?
Epstein was well known at Harvard, where Roberts went to school.

That's where he met Dershey, who banged at least onea the Lolitas.

Remember, Epstein's job description was to lure important people into a connection that could later be used to control their behavior.

The manifests, if ever released, will tell the tale.
Originally Posted by broomd

Roberts doesn't show up on this little black book list.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by broomd

Roberts doesn't show up on this little black book list.

The genius of Epstein's scam was that he didn't even hafta meet, or even know, the people he (or his handlers), could blackmail.

All he hadda do was get em to his place in Manhattan, or on his island, and he had em by the balls, from then on.

Even if a person didn't have anything to do with the underage bimbos, the fact that they were present at Epstein's places at some point was enough ta make the blackmail work.

Or did Roberts bang Dershey? Makes the plot even better.
Originally Posted by nighthawk

Or did Roberts bang Dershey? Makes the plot even better.

Or Roberts coulda banged Hillary, while she was on the island.

If that ain't blackmail platinum, I don't know what is.
I guess my rock is firmly in place.
Who is Dershey?
Dershowitz, the above-reproach, underage-teen bangin, liberal hero.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
What I can't figure is why Trump doesn't or can't pardon him a get him back on track. BTW, this was from last year, so if you discount everything over 3, 6, 9 mo ago as untrue, as some dodos do- nevermind. smile

1) can’t pardon for something that never happened.

2) pardoning CJR would require him to accept the pardon or reject it. If he accepted it he would have to admit guilt.

3) a pardon would force this to go public, as a pardon is an official act/document.

4) if true, why pardon him at all. He has betrayed his oath and America. If true, Barr should bring charges, indict and have the traitor removed from the bench.
Oh and yoos guys know what else the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is responsible for, yes.

He oversees the FISA Court , the same FISA Court that is involved in the coup to remove Trump from office.

He also presides over the Impeachment Trial in the Senate.

Lot of power under that black robe.
Too much maybe, might, if to make a case for anything but a stretch of conjecture, and the conjecture is based on faulty knowledge of the adoption system, which is a mess. IMO, it would take something a lot heavier than a question about whether adoption dots are lined up to even get Roberts' attention.

And yes, I too got a kick out of the comment that he would put his reputation on the line about this.

Sorry, Jag, you usually do better but this one is a waste of time.

Kook-a-monga express leaves in five minutes...
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Kook-a-monga express leaves in five minutes...

Sorry, given the absolute lunacy of this crowd we need a lot more kook-a-monga routed trains. This is the staging of the 0600-0700 trains headed for nut-town just for jaguar and TRH. The 0700-0800 and 2100-2200 trains need multiple yards for capacity. crazy

[Linked Image]
We can rest assured the actions of our government officials are always based on sound, patriotic constitutional principles, unless said individual has been filmed in a compromising sexual picadillo or needed a bit of extra cash.
Not that they would use Epstein's island ta turn a SC Judge or anything:

An alleged sex slave of the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein accused several powerful men of misconduct in a newly unsealed deposition, including a powerful Democratic lawmaker who turned down an appointment to the Supreme Court.

Virginia Giuffre said Epstein directed her to perform erotic massages and sexual intercourse with former Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell of Maine, an elder statesmen in the Democratic Party whom former President Bill Clinton asked to succeed Justice Harry Blackmun in 1994. Mitchell denied any wrongdoing.

Blackmun, one in a succession of Republican appointees who drifted leftward during his tenure, announced his retirement in 1994. Mitchell was the immediate favorite for the nomination — even his Republican Senate colleagues predicted a swift confirmation, according to a contemporary article in The New York Times.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/11/mitchell-epstein-supreme-court/
© 24hourcampfire