Home
Ouch.

There are better weapons for repelling boarders, but hot grease certainly leaves a lasting impression.

[Linked Image]

Police: Decatur woman fought off suspect using hot grease

DECATUR, Ala. (WAFF) - Decatur Police say a woman there used hot grease to fight off a man charged with burglary and domestic violence.

Decatur Police say officers responded to a home on Wimberley Drive SW because of a domestic dispute.

When they got there they found Larondrick Macklin suffering from burns to his face. Police say Macklin had entered the victim’s home armed with a gun and that the victim used a pot full of hot grease to defend herself.

Macklin was taken to the hospital on August 1st and then arrested and booked into the Morgan County jail on August 2nd. His bond is set at $300,000.

From WAFF 48 News
His ass is cooked.
https://www.waff.com/story/31379490/decatur-police-crack-down-on-cocaine-sales-3-arrested/

Decatur Police Department also developed Larondrick Macklin, also known as "Dreads", as a suspect. He was wanted for trafficking in cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia.

If you know Macklin's whereabouts contact the Decatur Police Department at (256)341-4660.

Look lak sombody fount him.
He looks a little over easy.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
https://www.waff.com/story/31379490/decatur-police-crack-down-on-cocaine-sales-3-arrested/

Decatur Police Department also developed Larondrick Macklin, also known as "Dreads", as a suspect. He was wanted for trafficking in cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia.

If you know Macklin's whereabouts contact the Decatur Police Department at (256)341-4660.

He does sorta stand out from the rest now.

If I had a name like "Larondrick" I would look for a catchy nickname too.

Fellow prisoners: Hey bud, why do people call you "Dreads"?
Larondrick: Cause I dreads to wash ma face.
We obviously need common sense hot grease safety laws.
Michael Jackson should have known about this.
Originally Posted by Morewood
He looks a little over easy.

Nahhhhh, that's his sunny side up look! It looks like a bad yolk either way!
I wonder how she knew to have hot grease on hand?
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Reading the link was fun! I loves me some Eboniks grammar.
When he gets out of jail in a few days, he will kill her.
Originally Posted by slumlord
When he gets out of jail in a few days, he will kill her.

Logic would dictate next time will be fatal.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
His ass is cooked.

I seethe that...
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
Ouch.

There are better weapons for repelling boarders, but hot grease certainly leaves a lasting impression.

[Linked Image]

Police: Decatur woman fought off suspect using hot grease

DECATUR, Ala. (WAFF) - Decatur Police say a woman there used hot grease to fight off a man charged with burglary and domestic violence.

Decatur Police say officers responded to a home on Wimberley Drive SW because of a domestic dispute.

When they got there they found Larondrick Macklin suffering from burns to his face. Police say Macklin had entered the victim’s home armed with a gun and that the victim used a pot full of hot grease to defend herself.

Macklin was taken to the hospital on August 1st and then arrested and booked into the Morgan County jail on August 2nd. His bond is set at $300,000.

From WAFF 48 News

Now he never gonna get dem lips reeled in ; ]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by RickyD

I, I, I didnt know they cooked.
I bet that hurt!

He'll still do it again.
Hot grits works mo betta! Sling a big pot on em! Ask Medea! And a good balanced cast iron skillet for a followup shot!
"Domestic violence??" How is home invasion domestic violence? Did they know each other?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
"Domestic violence??" How is home invasion domestic violence? Did they know each other?

That might have been what they rolled on, later to find it was a breaking and entering with a firearm. But, yeah, they likely knew each other, to the chagrin of both.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Domestic relations tend to be rather fluid in certain neighborhoods -- you might say that they are really into networking.
she fried dat some bitch good
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by RickyD

I, I, I didnt know they cooked.

Negroes always have a simmering vat of lard on the ready.

Ain't you ever driven thru some projects with the windows cracked?
Obama is proposing a 24 hour waiting period for heating grease, and signage on windows and doors when such grease is above 85 degrees. Can't be turning black folk into whities.
Was she *Home Alone*?
This cracks me up. Good on that gal for fryin' that worthless punk!
© 24hourcampfire