Home
The stolen Mustang thread reminded me of one rainy December night in the back seat of a 66 Mustang many moons ago.

We were young and dumb and enthusiastic.

Her name was Kathy. The Mustang was white, 289. stock everything, factory AC. Sold it for 800 bucks because it needed a brake job.

I was alone in my bedroom.
At my girlfriend's house when her parents were out of town.
On your mom's couch, while you were at school. laugh

Originally Posted by Morewood
The stolen Mustang thread reminded me of one rainy December night in the back seat of a 66 Mustang many moons ago.

Her name was Kathy. The Mustang was white, 289. stock everything, factory AC. Sold it for 800 bucks because it needed a brake job.

Did you & her finish then she wanted some more-wood ?

In a Mustang ? Yeah I know -- it's amazing what can be done in a very small space when there's a lot of desire .
Reclining front seat of a 76 Ford Granada. It was Tammy's car.
Haven't thought about her in years. Last I heard she was married in Harrisburg working as a Dental Receptionist.
7mm
In the babysitter's bed, ( she wasn't sitting me) the adults came home, she panicked, and I went out the back door carrying clothes, shoes etc.
Number 10 tee box on the golf course. Prom night
We was skinny fuggers in high school

Even in a dodge colt, could get some action.

Hahaha

[Linked Image]
It started up in a tree and ended under a porch.
The back seat of a 55 Buick, listening to Johnny Rivers on the AM. She was my girlfriend's best friend! Saturday night drop off boyfriend, drop off my girlfriend. They both lived on the same side of town. Then head for the hay field behind her house. Great year 1965 was!
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Morewood

Did you & her finish then she wanted some more-wood ?

In a Mustang ? Yeah I know -- it's amazing what can be done in a very small space when there's a lot of desire .

The back seat with girl on top and front seats folded forward...many times in my 66 cpe. whistle whistle

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I remember it well, but gentlemen do not speak of such. A very very fond memory in a motel in a land far away and a time long ago. A very special girl.
In my first apartment in April 1966 with "The Great Love of my life" (Sandra), when we were both 19YO & Sophomores in college.

Fwiw, I still love her dearly, though she is now > 75% paralyzed from a medical error.
(YES, Darla knows all about Sandra, as I came back to TX originally to care for her after the malpractice incident..)

yours, tex
1975 or so. Bench seat in my pickup truck parked deep in an apple orchard.

First hickey too. Took some splainin the next morning.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Hahaha

[Linked Image]

Renegade kept his shoes on?
Front seat of a big ole station wagon, in a K-Mart parking lot...…..hiding in plain sight! LOL
First time at the neighbors house where I used to bang both sisters. It was the oldest sister’s friend, and she came in and snapped a Polaroid right after I rolled off.

It never dawned on me until I pulled her panties down that a red head is red all over!

Reminded me of Woody Woodpecker.
In a 65 Chevrolet pickup. 1969
back seat of a 1962 Ford fairlane. Summer of 1969. Her name was Joellen.......grin......what a summer!

Hahaha.Good one!
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I was alone in my bedroom.

No you weren't I was watching..........I lost mine too.
On my wedding night at age 25. She is the only one for me, ever. Married for 36 years.

you sic fugger.......... cry
1983 at home, in my single bed, about 3 times in 10 minutes !

blush

Practiced lots & got way better at it.

Married in 1988 & still going strong.
Myself and this sweet little thing were out in a field, under a shade tree, just a going at it, and I looked up, and her Mom was standing right behind us, watching!

No what her Mom said?......BAAAAAAAAAA! (GRIN!)

Virgil B.
55 Desoto
boat ramp of the lake cab of a ford f150
Nobody admits to having not lost it?

disclaimer: my kids are not adopted and not products of spontaneous generation.
1984, in the woods on a blanket, she rode her bike across Lafayette to meet me. I was 14. had a crazy teenage life. I have had a Dad kick me out the house and throw my jeans and shoes in the front yard. That happened south of Lake Charles.
It was during the Gettysburg address.
A prostitute in Billings took my virginity when I was 17----I was in love for a few days after!
That's when I learned that Peter Pan wasn't only a peanut butter! grin
The Green door in Deadwood. She made a man out of me. wink
In the living room of her home. I lost mine and she lost hers. Shortly after I found to my chagrin than the condom broke. Sweated bullets for a while until she had a period. Got lucky twice I figure.
Paul B.
16 in the back seat of her mother's very nice '63 Impala SS,...and many times afterwards.
Ahh....the good ole days.

Back when this country was great and no one had sex out of wedlock........err...........oops!

Hahaha

[Linked Image]

Hairy legs and big feet. Hmm...
"in them ole cotton fields back home"
Between a girls legs.
In a boat in a dark garage during a party, summer of 73-74. She was older and a friend of the host of the party. It was a quicky and back to the party. She drove a lifted 4wd F250. That was really cool. Never saw her again after that and for some reason it was a long dry spell after that.
Originally Posted by vbshootinrange
Myself and this sweet little thing were out in a field, under a shade tree, just a going at it, and I looked up, and her Mom was standing right behind us, watching!

Virgil B.

Well, finish the story.
Originally Posted by montanabadger
At my girlfriend's house when her parents were out of town.

Same here

Second time was in back seat of a 69 Chevelle SS....
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Virgil B.

Well, finish the story.

Was he wearing his wool chaps?
Mary Jo's house in the middle of the day. Nobody home except her. Still not much of an opportunity to get caught, it didn't exactly take long.
Originally Posted by P_Weed

This thread is about sex, not coon huntin!
I'm fixin to lose it again in a few minutes!
Considering there may still be folks looking for me over that, I’l not give any specifics. 😏
Originally Posted by kennymauser

That's when I learned that Peter Pan wasn't only a peanut butter! grin

Upstairs in a cantina in Juarez at age 18. Summer of 1959
Which time? Being a virgin was something the girls wanted so I gave it to them, many times. That was way before social media so it took a while before word got out. After that, well it's a blur...
had a thread on yesterday about guy lubing his ol lady's catcher's mitt up with coconut oil.

I'm thinking damn...call Johnny Bench
75 E150, drive in theater. Married her and buried her 15 yrs later.
Still miss her.
On #3 now. Sure wish I'd skipped #2.
College.
BF/GF for a couple of yrs.
1970, Caballo Blanco, Agua Prieta Sonora Mexico...…..5 bucks was the going rate at the time.
oklahoma
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Mary Jo's house in the middle of the day. Nobody home except her. Still not much of an opportunity to get caught, it didn't exactly take long.

Before school age, huh? wink
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Virgil B.

Well, finish the story.

I'm guessing her mom was not impressed. smirk
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Enjoy

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Enjoy

[Linked Image]

When are you coming over?
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Enjoy
[Linked Image]

When are you coming over?

Call me after your broke in.
Going down the road in the back seat of an Impala with 3 buddies in the front seat.

I may or may not have whistle ruined her Cashmere sweater that she refused to take off with the others in the car.... blush
1986 Buick Regal.In 1990 Still have the car, The girl and a 29 Yr old son
On a couch in the TV lounge of a small college dorm. 1976 at the end of finals week. Met her that afternoon at the local College Party Bar, never saw or heard from her again.

Damn, what a slut. No, I did not mean her.
68 Mercury, drive in movie, front seat.
Movie was Andromeda Strain?
In a vagina....
Good choice!
I don't even remember what kind of car it was. It was a one night stand in the back of her car after a rodeo dance in Stamford, Texas. First taste of Texas was a hot little latina chick with hazle eyes...Was 17 at the time, 1989.
On a trampoline in her backyard in 1983. Her parents weren't home so the squeaking didn't worry us. Forgot about the neighbors and one of them ratted us out. Wasn't allowed to see her for a couple months when her dad gave up trying to keep her home. Next time was in the backseat of my 1971 Camero.

I've run across her off and on since then, she has aged a lot better than me.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Virgil B.

Well, finish the story.

I'm guessing her mom was not impressed. smirk

aaaahhhhhhhhh..................behind closed doors........................................... laugh
Which time?
Originally Posted by Rockymtnhigh
I don't even remember what kind of car it was. It was a one night stand in the back of her car after a rodeo dance in Stamford, Texas. First taste of Texas was a hot little latina chick with hazle eyes...Was 17 at the time, 1989.

I lost mine to a girl from Stamford a few years before, in 1982. She was a virgin when I met her and a slut when I left her.
Originally Posted by Raeford
In a vagina....

i'm sorry... your right hand was laughing so loud I couldn't hear what you said. Could you repeat that?
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
In a vagina....

i'm sorry... your right hand was laughing so loud I couldn't hear what you said. Could you repeat that?

I believe you mistook my right hand for YOUR right hand laughing & saying "i told you that's not how it's done"
In a vagina....

I believe you mistook my right hand for YOUR right hand laughing & saying "i told you that's not how it's done"

of course......

I'm left handed.
At the swimming hole behind the blown out dam on the Watauga River outside Boone NC during the summer between 7th and 8th grade. Summer of ‘81 ? I was well on my to getting some earlier that year but I ended up beating the crap out of another guy in front of her and for some reason that girl never talked to me again. Allison , the girl I lost my virginity to , also saw that fight and later told me it turned her on and had been thinking of me ever since. Funny how things work out.
In a vagina....

of course......

I'm left handed.

Gettin yourself some strange were ya? LOL
Senior year in high school. I was house/dog sitting for a friend and his family while they traveled. She and I took the liberty of my friends bed and tore that mother****** up! Damn, she was hot.
In a vagina....

of course......

I'm left handed.

Gettin yourself some strange were ya? LOL

Got it where I could

First real sex in the back of a 65 mustang. Hers. Shwwas 18 i was 13.
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
Originally Posted by Rockymtnhigh

I lost mine to a girl from Stamford a few years before, in 1982. She was a virgin when I met her and a slut when I left her.

Stamford, the mecca of good nookie....:)
Originally Posted by DubThomas
Senior year in high school. I was house/dog sitting for a friend and his family while they traveled. She and I took the liberty of my friends bed and tore that mother****** up! Damn, she was hot.

The wife got home and knew what you did, too!..

They always know stuff like that. wink
Originally Posted by JefeMojado
1970, Caballo Blanco, Agua Prieta Sonora Mexico...…..5 bucks was the going rate at the time.

Five for me, five for the room.

A long time ago. So long ago, I think my virginity has grown back!
Originally Posted by lastround

Mine grows back after about 2 days.

laugh
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Mine grows back after about 2 days.

laugh

You know they make a pill for that.

Hahaha

[Linked Image]

Still had yer "Keds" on...
The last time?

About 3 months ago, in my garage, when I started repairing my pick-up camper.

It ain't no virgin anymore either..... smile

A buddy's mom used to say her cherry had never been popped but it was pushed back so far she used it as a taillight.

She was pretty hilarious when sober, kinda mean when she drank. None of us minded as she was also the manager of the muni liquor store so we could get booze 24/7.
One night stand in the front seat of my 'Vette. Chevette, that is. She ended up marrying a kid I went to school with. It lasted but a few months. He came home and found her humping another guy we knew. Yeah, she was a real prize........
After dinner and a movie, at her apartment. A friend of a friend thought we might like eachother, and set us up. She wore a zip up top that kept me tantalized, and I kept messing with that zipper. She finally offered a BJ to calm me down, I think.
I kept my hands in motion all the while, and she lost control, and I spent the night. She had firm rules about dating, and what was allowed on what number date, and we blew by all of them. Scared her to lose control, and there was very little sleep that night.
She was a few years older than me, and it bothered her. She never went out with me again, but I could see those nips harden for years after that night.
Originally Posted by Armednfree

Before school age, huh? wink

15 for me and 14 for her actually.
In a field

W no stump

Man my calves screamed the next day 😏
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
In a field

W no stump

I bet her calf was screaming too.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
In a field

W no stump

I bet her calf was screaming too.

+1 (sick) wink
On the 4th of July. 1975. Have since considered it the worst day of my life because I married her. What a horrible time that was.
A guy named "more wood" asking other guys where they lost their virginity?

I ain't asnwering that. I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

It just dawned on me--some may take issue with a guy called "smokepole" saying what I said above.

It means "black powder rifle" you sick bastards.
In the high school band house. I wasn't even in the band, but those gals were friendly!

Virgil B.

That is funny!!!
Originally Posted by smokepole

It just dawned on me--some may take issue with a guy called "smokepole" saying what I said above.

but you would touch a ten foot pole? WTF?

Times change.

Anyway, maybe consider a name switch.......hardwood, hardball, hardhead.....whatever.

Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Henryseale
I remember it well, but gentlemen do not speak of such.

Your on the wrong website for gentlemen. 😂😂
Originally Posted by smokepole

Take it easy, smokepole. I have no ulterior motive you dumbass. It's just a handle, my first choice was denied.
Sheesh
On the dunes of Lake Michigan.

PSA: Sex and sand don’t mix. It’s like jerkin’ your gherkin with 60 grit. She was a little raw the next morning as well. We learned a towel or blanket was required for any further activities. That was a great summer!
Originally Posted by Traveler52
55 Desoto

Did you tell her - "Groucho sent me!"

This is how I imagine it was for Tom Sawyer

Hahaha

[Linked Image]

TFF
Originally Posted by kingston

This is how I imagine it was for Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer probably paid someone else to bust his girlfriend's cherry while he that negro went fishing
Originally Posted by kingston

Hahaha

[Linked Image]

TFF

I blame duckduckgo for that. It's all the images they had. I was looking for "hey put the window up, youre lettin the stank out"
Back seat of my '57 Chevy 2 dr post.
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
On the dunes of Lake Michigan.

PSA: Sex and sand don’t mix. It’s like jerkin’ your gherkin with 60 grit. She was a little raw the next morning as well. We learned a towel or blanket was required for any further activities. That was a great summer!

Kinda like forgetting to put the plug in the boat, you’ll only do that once before learning the hard way. (Pun intended)
On a stack of sheet rock in a basement.
© 24hourcampfire