Home

Might get ugly for Bill (fingers crossed).

Deposition: Underage Girls Were Present When Bill Clinton Visited Jeffrey Epstein’s Island

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit has issued a mandate unsealing a huge cache of documents related to billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The selection of documents, taken from Virginia Giuffre‘s defamation lawsuit against alleged Epstein enabler Ghislaine Maxwell, provides context to much of Epstein’s alleged crimes and widens the scope of elites that are believed to have run in Epstein’s circles. The documents also allege that Maxwell took a nude photo of Giuffre lying on a hammock and gave the photo to Epstein on his birthday.

In transcripts of Giuffre’s deposition released by the court Friday, Bill Clinton‘s relationship with Epstein is expounded upon. Giuffre alleges that Clinton was around when she was with Epstein on his island.

Giuffre claims that she “flew to the Caribbean” with Epstein when she was 17, and that while she was there, Maxwell bragged that she picked Clinton up in a “black helicopter that Jeffrey [Epstein] bought her.”

Giuffre further says that she had spent time with Clinton and that while his secret service agents were there, they weren’t “where [everyone] was eating.”

Much of the deposition involves questions to Giuffe by Maxwell’s lawyer, Laura A. Menninger, as to whether an article or articles written by journalist Sharon Churcher about Giuffe, Epstein, and Maxwell were true. Regarding Clinton riding in Maxwell’s helicopter with his secret service retinue, Giuffre claimed she could not remember exactly what she told Churcher, but that she recalled Maxwell talking about it.

But even Giuffe wasn’t sure whether to believe all of what she says she heard from Maxwell: “I heard a lot of things from Ghislaine that sounded too true — too outrageous to be true, but you never knew what to believe,” the deposition reads.

While the details of the alleged helicopter trip were, thus, unclear, Giuffre’s other statements in the deposition, if true, confirm Bill Clinton was on Jeffrey Epstein’s island while underage girls were present.

Not all of the deposition was released. What was released provides no additional detail about why Clinton was purportedly on the island or what he did while purportedly there. At no point does the deposition say Clinton engaged in sexual conduct with anyone.

Giuffre said in the deposition that she went to the island because Epstein wanted her to “entertain” a “friend”:

Q: Do you recall Jeffrey Epstein saying to you, “I’ve got a good friend and I need you to fly to the island to entertain him, massage him and make him feel how you make me feel”?

A: I do remember him saying that, and I think that’s more of a generalization for all the times that I was sent to the island to entertain people.

Giuffre also said in the deposition that she met former Vice President Al Gore and models Heidi Klum and Naomi Campbell through her ordeal with Maxwell Epstein, but it is unclear from the deposition where the meetings occurred or what interactions took place.

According to the deposition, Giuffre was between the ages of 15 and 17 when she met Epstein at Donald Trump‘s Mar-a-Lago, where her father worked at the time. She also claims that she was a teen sex slave and that she had sex with Prince Andrew of the British royal family.

These sic fuqkers need to be executed 10 minutes after the trial that finds them guilty.
Unless they can prove Bill was banging a under age girl or had knowledge of it happing, he didn’t do anything illegal in this case.

Prince Andrew on the other hand might be screwed .
Any bets on something major happening again to pull any media focus away from this? Another shooting, a 'terrorist attack' of some sort.... too much "coincidence" in the timing..
There will be an Arkincide before this is over, count on it !
Poor Bill. If you wee married to someone who looked and acted like Hillary, what would you do?
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Poor Bill. If you wee married to someone who looked and acted like Hillary, what would you do?

Commit Arkacide !
No. Well, who woulda guessed? Oh yeah, the Trumpster said that would give him some trouble. whistle

Hey, no worries lieberals, Trumps crew is just starting to be having some fun pulling Slicks middle leg- off. shocked
Originally Posted by Oldman3
There will be an Arkincide OR 3 before this is over, count on it !
One has to wonder if the sharks around Epstein's island developed a taste for young human flesh...
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Unless they can prove Bill was banging a under age girl or had knowledge of it happing, he didn’t do anything illegal in this case.

If they get the names of other girls...

First steps.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

Commit Arkacide !

Well Duh grin
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
One has to wonder if the sharks around Epstein's island developed a taste for young human flesh...

Incinerators

I've always said the same thing. Can't blame him for having a "wandering eye."
Actually WITH them, or just there at the same time?

Depends on the definition of with is! wink
If Slick Willie was there with young girls, you can be assured that at some point he was WITH them.
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain

It was mainly the sharks on the Island that did.
The domino's are starting to fall.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...vernor-and-senator-for-sex-she-testified
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...y-epsteins-close-aide-unsealed-docs-say/
Originally Posted by AB2506
If Slick Willie was there with young girls, you can be assured that at some point he was WITH them.

Yeah, you can bet that if anyone there was getting some, it was Bill.
Several POTUS were womanizers, Clinton holds the distinction of not only being a womanizer but a pedophile too. Veep Creepy Joe only likes to fondle little girls.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Several POTUS were womanizers, Clinton holds the distinction of not only being a womanizer but a pedophile too. Veep Creepy Joe only likes to fondle little girls.

Only?

How do you know that?

hint.....you don’t.
If only they can get Epstein to give up the location of his stash of videos. Or perhaps he is still counting on that stash to save his sorry ass.
And the sky is blue.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
If only they can get Epstein to give up the location of his stash of videos. Or perhaps he is still counting on that stash to save his sorry ass.

Epstein has a nuclear "kill switch".

It's one of only two reasons why he has just been roughed up but not taken the "room temperature challenge"......

X-VERMINATOR
The Clintons will walk free......Sad but true.
Are the accused given the same presumption of innocence as Judge Brett Kavanaugh?
Originally Posted by Dess
Are the accused given the same presumption of innocence as Judge Brett Kavanaugh?

He was proven innocent......Are you a liberal?
Originally Posted by FishinHank

Not a liberal at all. I didn't phrase it well. Nothing in common with Liberals. Not trying to troll anyone. smile

I was disgusted at the way Brett Kavanaugh was unfairly treated.
I know the Epstein defendants will be given much better treatment by the press in the court of public opinion. Their story will be buried as soon as possible. .
Dess. I understood where you were going right away. Sometimes I have to explain my sarcasm too
Just announced his Arkancide on the radio
I wonder if it was Slick Willy or Hildabeast who put out the contract on him? They're both into young girls, and I'm pretty sure she was on a few of those Lolita Express flights herself!
Jerry
I wonder if a Mueller will be leading the FBI "Investigation" into Epstein's death?

How long before he links this to Trump/Russian collusion?
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

According to the underage girl, he certainly was.
Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Epstein has a nuclear "kill switch".

It's one of only two reasons why he has just been roughed up but not taken the "room temperature challenge"......

X-VERMINATOR

When will this doomsday device be lit?
Room air challenge accepted this AM.................................................... failed. grin
Unless you're blind, Creepy Uncle Joe regularly has his hands all over little girls on national TV, who know what goes on behind the scenes.
Originally Posted by FishinHank

Not a liberal at all. I didn't phrase it well. Nothing in common with Liberals. Not trying to troll anyone. smile

I was disgusted at the way Brett Kavanaugh was unfairly treated.
I know the Epstein defendants will be given much better treatment by the press in the court of public opinion. Their story will be buried as soon as possible. .

10-4
Rule #54 no such thing as coincidence.
They ain’t gonna do cshit to an ex president.
And now he's dead. "Arkancide".........
and I am wondering why he never told anyone anything about his 1st "suicide" attempt. You'd think anyone else would have been talking------------and the thing said may have been published.
Nope.
Media probably didn't want anyone to know about those who were helping him to "kill himself".
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire