Home
Bwahahahaha! Good old Freudian slips. grin

Yea kind of like what he said about Obama. He is a clean one and well spoken. Sounds like Joe doesn't have much respect for the darker races.
Biden Clarifies: 'I Like All Races, Even The Bad Ones'

Just satire, though. grin
He has also referred to Theresa May as Margaret Thatcher.
Wheres his butt buddy mean mean La Roy Bean on this? Oh, hes out back taking a piss.
Biden has awareness and leadership abilities that mirror those of Henry Blake from the 1st few seasons of MASH.
Guess ol' Joe don't realize their are poor white kids, too?

Mike Holmes

(The Dumb [bleep]!)
No dumber than the crap he spouted while backin O'Buckwheat.

It was written off as "Joe bein Joe".

Biden still has the lead, so he'll just be invisible for awhile, til the superdelegates kick in.
I have noticed that there seems to be some notion by Liberals that all whites are either living the country club lifestyle or aren't by their own choice but that all minorities are somehow held down with no power or ability to pull themselves up. The only thing dumbing down blacks is modern American black culture. Those that shed that culture do just fine.

Same with the poor white trash culture. If PWT kids cant shed that culture then they cant succeed either. It was beat into me to always be preparing for your future. Don't do things that can sabotage it.

From what I can see that ain't happening in these cultures. It got nothing to do with anyone else but them. They are committing the crimes , trashing their own neighborhoods ,preying on each other , having the sex that leads to teen pregnancy and spending what little money they have on bling and tats and club’in.

Meanwhile blaming others for their problems who work everyday and are responsible. They blame the system. Well the system is , get an education ,
Learn to do something for work that pays the bills and keep yourself fit and available to be hired for that occupation. That system works very dang well.
They wont work within the system because that takes responsibility so they want to say the system is bad.
He shoulda run against Hillary in 2016 before Alzheimer's kicked in.
Biden has always been the dimmest light in the room. If he had been a republican he'd have been hounded out of office long ago. He's been gaming the system his whole career and add to that he's a sex pervert as well then you have the whole package. He's presidential material as a democrat.

The democrats have always enjoyed the windfall of FDR because many people still believe he was some sort of savior. They've always race bated. By rattling the chains and making sure there are plenty of government programs to keep the poor on the reservation they have been hugely successful. They have over the years become very successful at stuffing the ballot boxes in states they need to win.

Then along came Trump and shines a light on the chicanery and voila you have an explosive mix. I will opine that the democrat party with their hate rhetoric and the media outlets are as much to blame as the idiot kid that shot up the Walmart in El Paso.
The gift that keeps on giving.
I just love old Joe! I damn sure don't want him in charge of anything, but he tickles me.
What a A hole.
Every white person that grew up poor needs to punch him in the throat.

[Linked Image]
He is an idiot.
Biden should be good entertainment with more of these in the coming months.
Good one last week, "We choose truth over facts." ... Huh?
© 24hourcampfire