Home
Dimocommies making schiett be serious.

Jack lemon and Walther mathua. A true odd couple.
Throw in burgess meridith. Simple great comedy.
I love it when they put that Guinea pig in her restaurant. Then at the end of the scene when Jack Lemon is walking it down the road on a leash.

But the funniest part of that movie is the outtakes at the end where Burgess Merideth is chasing that woman around the grocery store with the vegetables.

I laughed my ass off !
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I love it when they put that Guinea pig in her restaurant. Then at the end of the scene when Jack Lemon is walking it down the road on a leash.

But the funniest part of that movie is the outtakes at the end where Burgess Merideth is chasing that woman around the grocery store with the vegetables.

I laughed my ass off !

Not to mention his double entendre quips.
Paul Bb.
Originally Posted by PJGunner

I laughed my ass off !

Paul Bb.

Yep. They were epic!
I’m grumpy too!
Originally Posted by hanco
I’m grumpy too!

Yep. Me too. We need us one of them Grumpy Old Men baseball caps. 😬
Originally Posted by PJGunner

I laughed my ass off !

Paul Bb.

Yep. They were epic!

That last one is truly wonderful.
© 24hourcampfire