Home

[Linked Image]

A 65-year-old man who tackled a gunman who stormed a mosque in Norway is being hailed as a hero.

Witnesses said Mohamed Rafiq restrained the terror suspect and held him down with another worshipper before police arrived, despite being injured in the struggle.

Mr Rafiq was among three people at the al-Noor Islamic Centre in Baerum on Saturday, when a man burst in with “two shotgun-like weapons and a pistol”.

The attacker, who was reportedly wearing a uniform and body armour, broke through a glass door to reach the place of worship, where people were preparing to celebrate the Islamic festival of Eid al-Adha.

He told how he held the gunman down while another worshipper, Mohamed Iqbal, hit him on the head.

[Linked Image]

The suspect has been named as Philip Manshaus, a 21-year-old local man.

A post on an online messaging board suggested he was a far-right extremist inspired by the Christchurch, Poway and El Paso shooters

The same man is also accused of killing his 17-year-old stepsister, whose body was found at her home.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-man-hero-far-right-terror-a9051986.html
Dumbass.
A 20 year old with 2 shotguns got his ass kicked by a 65 year old guy?
A millennial wimp.
Alahu ackbar
http://www.norwaynews.com/norways-asylum-seeker-rape-epidemic-continues-to-spread/

Norway’s asylum seeker rape epidemic continues to spread

There have been twice as many rapes committed in Oslo so far this year as in the whole of 2010, nearly all of them by immigrants, Oslo Police statistics have revealed. Of the 48 rapes committed in the city in 2011, a suspected 45 are from people of a ‘non-Western background’ (code for non-white), most of whom are said to be asylum seekers.
A huge influx in immigration into the city has seen the number of rapes go up by a shocking 84 percent in the past decade, and by 20 percent in the last three years alone.
Bruised shooter appears in court after being overpowered by 65-year-old retired officer

[Linked Image]

A 65-year-old retired Pakistani air force officer, Mohammad Rafiq, has been praised for seizing the attacker, pinning him down and taking his weapons from him.

“I suddenly heard shooting from outside,” Rafiq told Reuters. “He started to fire towards the two other men.”

Rafiq said he used momentum to tackle the shooter and throw him to the ground and disarm him, before the other men present at the mosque rushed to his help.

“He put his finger inside my eye, up to here; full finger inside my eye,” added Rafiq, who said he used to be a Pakistani Air Force officer.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-49318001

[Linked Image]

Gooschit-

According to your anti-gun leftist propaganda ,countries like Norway that have strict gun laws should not even HAVE attempted shootings..

Boy he sure fuqked that one up.......I'll bet he was a homosexual.
Goes to a mass shooting, gets his ass kicked by Ghandi

Daddy didn't teach him how to handle firearms.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Yep. Gooseschitt is a homo.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Yep. Gooseschitt is a homo.

Damn homo's fuqk everything up.
Kind of hard to have a mass mosque shooting with nobody there. A good thing, obviously, but what a flipping moron. All they can get him on is attempted murder, I sure hope there's some discretion to give the cretin life without parole, with some much-needed hard labor attached. J F C.
Guess it should read dumbass Goose finds [bleep] stuck in ass
its obvious GooseSchitt is a Raghead also.
© 24hourcampfire