Home
Posted By: fester Shaving - 08/12/19
Just bought a Braun electric......

It sucks

Gonna stick to the straight and triple blade razors....
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Thanks. I was considering one too.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
i use a safty razor now, much cheaper.
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Three blade razors have been my jam for many years. No reason to change.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
I've been looking to get an electric... I like the triple blade disposables but I'm not supporting agenda driven politics.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i use a safty razor now, much cheaper.

Same here. I actually enjoy shaving again.
Posted By: Yoder409 Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Gillette Mach 3 and.forget it . 👍👍
Posted By: kennymauser Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Never have owned an electric razor, was using the 5 blade razors, but they cost way too much. Now using those Costco/Kirkland three blade ones.They are only good for three or for shaves, but are much cheaper than the 5 blade ones!
Posted By: fester Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
I was looking for a non whisker pulling shave......

The Braun cut the hair but missed many....

Missed the grey hairs...🙄

It’s a good tune up to erase the remaining whiskers you have
Originally Posted by Yoder409

That is why I bought this..

I’m now in your camp

Yep..... I’m going back there

Electric razors suck
It’s like prep shave to a real razor....
[bleep] these things
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Shaving - 08/12/19

[bleep] gillette.
I could go Schick but didnt we just see where G was anti Trump or anti 2A or pro corksucker or pro mulatto kids or some schiett.

Man yalls gots bad memories. wink
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
I just got some Feather blades and cut the hell outa myself. I can't imagine an electric getting it done.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Originally Posted by jaguartx

[bleep] gillette.

Yeah.
Schick Extreme 3.
Posted By: JMR40 Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Been using one of these from Walmart for a while. I'm not too picky and this works at a reasonable price.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Harry-s-Men-s-Razor-with-2ct-Blade-Cartridges-Forest-Green/794690548

refills

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Harry-s-German-Engineered-Men-s-Razor-Blade-Refills-8ct/367581884
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Great shave and way cheaper than Gaylette.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Okay, I am a Mach 3 man all the way. But I do not buy Gillette blades. Walmart sells a generic equivalent as do (I understand) Harry's and dollar shave club.

That said, I have been gifted two very nice rotary electrics during my married life.

The interesting thing about electrics, they absolutely will not work well on your face the first week, or even the second. The face has to be conditioned to the electric razor, and that takes about six weeks of constant use, without reverting back to the blade.

And yes, both times I got disgusted with the electric and went back to my Mach 3.

The use of the electric must be a real commitment.
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Originally Posted by FatCity67

[Linked Image]

And we have a winner.
I have an extra new Harry's razor for the taking if anyone wants it.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
This stuff and a butter knife will do it....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: kennymauser Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

[Linked Image]

And we have a winner.

That's the one I was talking about
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
I quit shaving over 25 years ago. Look great, saved a ton of money. 😜
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
I bought into the safety razor thing a while ago and ordered the Vikings adjustable and a box of Feather blades.

Free to good home.

COSTCO three-blade toss a way replaced the stuff.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Bought a Braun a while ago and it sits in the drawer, it is a real POS missed as many whiskers as it shaved.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
I've said it before and I'll say it again.....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Henryseale Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Simple solution: Go to E-bay and search for Dorco Pace razor. Excellent quality and cheap price. Six blades in each cartridge. Better shave than any Gaylete. Much safer than a "safety" razor. Been using them for a couple of years now and very satisfied. Also use Williams shaving soap also sold on E-bay. Even got my wife using the women's version of these razors.
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
I bought into the safety razor thing a while ago and ordered the Vikings adjustable and a box of Feather blades.

Free to good home.

COSTCO three-blade toss a way replaced the stuff.

I'll take the safety razor!
Fughk Jillette.
Look great, saved a ton of money. 😜[/quote] Cheitt, I seen your picture. shocked
Posted By: kelbro Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Are we talking about shaving beaver? If not, this thread seems sort of ghey.
Posted By: skeen Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
A lot of guys at my office have gone to the Dollar Shave Club. I've been thinking about giving them a try myself but haven't gotten around to it.
Posted By: DMc Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Originally Posted by fester

It sucks

Thanks for the heads-up. I also was considering this route. I do like the fusion razor.
Posted By: frogman43 Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
I just got some Feather blades and cut the hell outa myself. I can't imagine an electric getting it done.

Same here, I went to a Merkel 38 H and Feather blades...….use Creamo shave cream and don't want for anything!
Posted By: Pugs Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Originally Posted by 16bore
This stuff and a butter knife will do it....

[Linked Image]

Exactly. Been using it for 6 months and what a difference over traditional foams and gels.
Posted By: Gun_Geezer Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Started using an electric 20 years ago. Best thing I ever did (more or less). Now using a Phillips tripple head model. Works great!
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
At 53 I had used the disposable and refills for all of my shaving life save a few attempts at an electric. Late in the winter I shifted to a Merkur safety. Great move. CREMO worked great but I wanted to try a brush. That was the deal for me. Brushing a thick lather lifts the hair so that the blade can do its work without getting at the skin. Close and smooth unlike the multi’s were for me. My oldest son just started shaving so a basic Merkur safety was in order for him. I’m sold on soap and brush wet shaving.
Posted By: 7025Jack Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Taylor of Old Bond Street "Sandalwood" ( Best lather of any flavor from Taylor) and a Dubl Duck brand vintage stainless handled brush (last a lifetime). Any three blade disposable head razor. The shaving cream and the brush are the ticket....got my youngest son following the same program. Try it, you'll like it!
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
A chance to show the stag set, Walmart knockoff blade. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
I got tired of the cost of the plastic multi blade throwaways a couple of years ago and bought a Merkeur Saftey razor. I still haven't used the first 13 dollar box of blades yet.
Posted By: Scott Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Merkur safety razor and Feather blades. Also use brush but don't remember the name of the soap. Nice shave and pretty cheap.
Posted By: ar15a292f Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
I have been using a Merkur safety razor for a few years now and I like it. Good blades are very inexpensive.
These if you shave your noggin.....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Shaving - 08/12/19

[Linked Image]

Don't shave my head, but they are what I use. Thought about an electric shaver, but so far haven't bought one.

I hate shaving.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
I've always used electrics. The few times I've tried blade razors, I've always managed to cut my self. Are any of the blade razors less prone to cutting me than others?
Posted By: Boarmaster123 Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Safety razor (Merkur)and Cremo. Cremo was a learning curve for me. I was using way too much. I use the original in the winter and cooling in the warmer seasons. Followed up with Poraso aftershave.
Posted By: TNrifleman Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Harry's.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
My step-son gave me a nice English made safety razor for Fathers Day about 5 years ago, along with a shaving mug and brush. I have tried several brands of blades and have found that Kai blades, from Japan, seem to give me the closest shave and stay sharp the longest. Tried a Remington electric, but found it wasn't for me.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
I've had good luck with these Bic 3 bladed ones.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
It takes a while for your beard to "learn" an electric. Three weeks or so.

But if you've truly gone back to a blade, Harry's and Cremo is the ticket.

With Cremo, you need very little of it. Wet you face with warm water. Squeeze out a worm about an inch long. Dab a little on each cheek and start rubbing it in. It will spread to a thin see-thru layer all over your face and neck. That's all you need. The razor will positively glide.
You guys shave in the shower, or is that too much information? Lotsa steam works wonders.
Posted By: 4winds Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
I shave in the shower as well - way easier, especially with cleanup.

BTW and if it matters to you, Braun electric shaver users are owned by P&G (who owns Gillette).
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
I started shaving in the shower in college. I'm retired now and still do.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
My current electric is a Norelco, I believe.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Cremo... pffffft. Try Proraso shaving cream of your choice, they have a menthol for cooling and a bunch of other scents (buying the big one from www.italianbarber.com is way cheaper). I use either a Merkur or Edwin Jagger razor, aftermarket heavy handle and Feather or Astra blades. Use a mug and a Perfecto brush. Ideally shave after a shower.

Cremo... cannot be compared to the real thing.
Posted By: 257James Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
I use a Schick Hydro 5 blade on my face and a Norelco on my head.

I know I could look, but does anyone know if Harry’s or Dollar Shave Club make a 5 blade?
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Originally Posted by gophergunner
I've always used electrics. The few times I've tried blade razors, I've always managed to cut my self. Are any of the blade razors less prone to cutting me than others?

Are you talking about the disposables or the safety razors?
I have read on wet shave forums that seems to be a common problem for new wet shavers.
When electric shavers switch it seems many tend to press down on their face too much with the blade.
You really should just let the razor rest on you face and let the weight of the razor do the work.
The plastic disposables are a little more forgiving than a metal safety razor.
Posted By: Traveler52 Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Harry's all the way. They seem to last twice as long as anything else I have used.
Been using them for a few years now.
Love there shave cream also.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Bought a Braun a while ago and it sits in the drawer, it is a real POS missed as many whiskers as it shaved.

That is my problem..... dang thing wouldn’t cut my whiskers
Originally Posted by Traveler52
Harry's all the way. They seem to last twice as long as anything else I have used.
Been using them for a few years now.
Love there shave cream also.

I like Harry’s as well.

Dollar shave.... meh. Blades dulled after one use.
Posted By: Batchief909 Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Safety razors for me. I have several Gillette vintage razors...adjustable and non-adjustable. I settled on the Rockwell 6S razor and Polsilver Iridium blades. Mitchell's Wool Fat soap with a badger brush. I actually enjoy shaving again!
Posted By: mathman Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
If you're one of those twitch fellows who cuts himself with a safety razor then you'd better stay away from one like this:

Posted By: baldhunter Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Feather Safety Razor and Shave Secret Shave Oil.
Posted By: Traveler52 Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Looks like I will be switching from Harry's. They have gone full blow LIBTARD.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
I know of some fellas that tried to use helicopter tail rotors. It's kinda messy.

[Linked Image]

These are very good. On a day to day basis I like them and have used them in rivers, showers, dry, you name it. I get a close shave and hardly ever a nick. Been buying them bulk when on sale for as long as they've been out. Generally nowadays I go a week or more and grow a heavy thick beard. I much more enjoy how the safety razors handle it. Gillette adjustable vintage butterfly is UBER. Hit and miss for non-adjustable razors so far. Only need a few so I am almost set. The real cheap Astra blades worked fine for me but trying some Feathers now which seem to stay sharp longer...

My Harry's razor is spoken for. As long as we don't too sissy about it, shaving threads are cool.
What a silly thing to do every day.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Yes, hell I even manage to cut myself once in a while with a Mach 3, especially the first two or three weeks on a new blade. All it takes is a bit of side slip with the razor and I got blood dripping off my chin.

Shower at about 103 degrees and shave with Edge gel as soon as I step out of shower.

I shave three times per week. A real Mach 3 blade will last me four months easy. Generic replacements last about three months. No, I do not whine much about the cost of cartridges.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Yes, hell I even manage to cut myself once in a while with a Mach 3, especially the first two or three weeks on a new blade. All it takes is a bit of side slip with the razor and I got blood dripping off my chin.

Shower at about 103 degrees and shave with Edge gel as soon as I step out of shower.

I shave three times per week. A real Mach 3 blade will last me four months easy. Generic replacements last about three months. No, I do not whine much about the cost of cartridges.

I always nick under my nose.....

I need a nose hair trimmer. I’m tired of using my gerber to pull those mo fos out.....
I don't believe there's a blade made that will last four months for me, or four weeks for that matter. Four days maybe.
Posted By: Timberlake Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Electrics still get the job done as long as you dope up your face with electric shaving oily stuff. I like wally worlds two blade throw away wet razors. Fifty Two for a couple bucks and, no, one won't shave a fella for a week.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Being on Plavix, Eliquis, and Aspirin a nick turns into a three ring circus. As much as I hate an electric shaver I have no choice.
Hasbeen
Posted By: Steve Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Beard trimmer every few days for the stubble look. I hate shaving.
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Being on Plavix, Eliquis, and Aspirin a nick turns into a three ring circus. As much as I hate an electric shaver I have no choice.
Hasbeen

I too bleed like the proverbial stuck pig!

Can't imagine the evolutionary benefit of having hair everywhere but my forhead and tip of my [bleep].
Posted By: Steve Re: Shaving - 08/12/19

Can't imagine the evolutionary benefit of having hair everywhere but my forhead and tip of my [bleep].

God's design, pal... wink
Posted By: 4winds Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
I have been hesitant to go with the safety razor.

I'm not worried about nicks, but it seems like you have to buy a bunch of products just to make it work - pre wash, pre oil, lather, post shave oil. Plus I'm not interested in the nostalgia of shaving in the last century. It just seems like a big damned hassle.

Right now I'm using the cartridges and a cheap can of shave cream in the shower and want to get it done in a hurry. Can you quickly run a safety razor without cutting up your mug?
Posted By: JPro Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
I wear a short beard, so I'm only shaving my neck and upper cheeks, but I've been satisfied with the cheapo Schick two-blade disposables. I dropped Gillette a few months back after all their PC garbage commercials. The Schick razors aren't as sharp as the Gillette versions, but the edges hold up for more shaves before needing replacement, so it is a wash. I also shave in the shower, with a small anti-fog mirror. Rub a little soap on it, rinse it in hot water, and hang it back on its holder to have a clear view of my face. Very few cuts, ever, although I shave ever other day.
Uhhh.....yeah.

Edge shave gel and a safety razor.

Skip all that other garbage.
Originally Posted by Steve
Beard trimmer every few days for the stubble look. I hate shaving.

I do that every few weeks or when needed.

Which ever comes first.
Single blade Bic’s should be banned as a torture device. Oof....
Posted By: hookeye Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Was a Gillette user. Foam and 3 blade......lasted around four shaves. I shave once or twice a week..... used to daily many moons ago til allergic reaction to bee sting. Fugged up my hide for a while.

Been using Harrys. Works. But not quite a good. Seems a little funky sized

Barber does the hot towel..... cream/ brush and straight razor.

Pretty freakin sweet.

My beard aint dense but seems to be made out of lawn trimmer string
Posted By: rrconductor Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Harrys and Creamo.
Originally Posted by 4winds

I'm not worried about nicks, but it seems like you have to buy a bunch of products just to make it work - pre wash, pre oil, lather, post shave oil. Plus I'm not interested in the nostalgia of shaving in the last century. It just seems like a big damned hassle.

Right now I'm using the cartridges and a cheap can of shave cream in the shower and want to get it done in a hurry. Can you quickly run a safety razor without cutting up your mug?

I do. Hot wet face, Barbasol and a safety razor.
30-06’s and Corlokts still work too.....😆
Originally Posted by mathman

I do. Hot wet face, Barbasol and a safety razor.

I just like the puck soap & brush better instead of the canned stuff.
However I do keep a can of Barbarsol around just cuz it's quicker some mornings.
Just like mathman, wet face, lather, shave. No pre & after shave stuff.
I needed to go a little slower with the blade when I switched to a safety razor, but not enough to make me get up any earlier.
Posted By: Boarmaster123 Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
30-06’s and Corlokts still work too.....😆

Pretty much the answer for 98% of questions.
Posted By: TheSOB Re: Shaving - 08/12/19

[Linked Image]

I'm curious who makes them. My guess would be gillette. Has anyone tried putting a Kirkland blade on a mach 3 handle?
Originally Posted by TheSOB

[Linked Image]

I'm curious who makes them. My guess would be gillette. Has anyone tried putting a Kirkland blade on a mach 3 handle?

If it is Gillette making them I would bet they made sure they are not compatible.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Schick single blade disposables for sensitive (old) skin is the best I've found. No blood.
Back in the day I thought the Sensor 2 was a revolution!
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
I'm still doing the Gillette double.
Fugg it.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Shaving - 08/12/19
Everything else .sucks
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Shaving - 08/13/19
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Everything else .sucks

Schick Extreme 3 is better imo.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: Shaving - 08/13/19

Shaving cream (the real stuff, not a can but canned goop works, but smells awful). Safety razor. Safety razor blades. A brush if you want a nice lather, and a coffee mug or your hand). Aftershave of your choice. All the pre-shave is a joke. Use water. Lather, shave, splash of cold water, wipe of leftover cream, apply after shave. Bang wife/GF.
Posted By: JackRyan Re: Shaving - 08/13/19
That all is just peachy kids and oooh so interesting.

Would ya'll prefer your participation medals for leaning to shave now or a chest to pin 'em on?
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Shaving - 08/13/19
Originally Posted by 7025Jack
Taylor of Old Bond Street "Sandalwood" ( Best lather of any flavor from Taylor) and a Dubl Duck brand vintage stainless handled brush (last a lifetime). Any three blade disposable head razor. The shaving cream and the brush are the ticket....got my youngest son following the same program. Try it, you'll like it!

Taylor of Old Bond Street is wonderful, this stuff is too.

https://www.amazon.com/Geo-F-Trumpe...y=1020743&hvtargid=pla-569538934751#
Posted By: BKinSD Re: Shaving - 08/13/19
I got sick and tired of overpaying for disposable cartridges so bought an old school Norelco with the three floating heads that was good enough for my Grandpa and doubles as a sleigh for Santa to float over the drifts. I'm three years into it, way ahead money wise and while it needs new blades at present, its still getting me by.

Those of you who openly and publicly discuss metrosexual shaving techniques and equipment are on my watch list now. Any mention of man buns or .270's by you guys and you'll be listed as out of the closet completely.
Posted By: mogwai Re: Shaving - 08/13/19
Hammer ‘em through and bite ‘em off
Posted By: RDW Re: Shaving - 08/13/19

Didn’t take long for someone to mention Japanese Feather’s, been using them in a mid-50’s Gillette adjustable safety razor my sister gave me as a gift a long time ago.

I never got into the badger brush and soaps and creams she gave me, so I use the super ultra-sensitive cream off the shelf, probably Gillette.
Posted By: Windfall Re: Shaving - 08/14/19
Now I know who is buying all those blades. Back when I needed to be more presentable it was a disposable razor, but now that I've gotten a little gray around the muzzle and retired going scruffy for a day or two is almost expected. For me it isn't an all or none shaving thing and my Braun rechargeable electric with the cleaning base and a new head every year or two takes care of scruffiness well enough that no one seems to notice or care. I suppose that missing a few whiskers is just chalked up to early senility or lack of coordination. Okay, when I still need to be more presentable when Sweetness drags me off to some function then yes, a blade and some shaving cream works better. Being the sensitive guy that I am, the pink women's disposable razors are set at a shallower angle and won't cut you as often as the manly blue ones. Don't tell nobody and keep your pink razor in a locked drawer.
Posted By: sse Re: Shaving - 08/14/19
Those of you who openly and publicly discuss metrosexual shaving techniques and equipment are on my watch list now. Any mention of man buns or .270's by you guys and you'll be listed as out of the closet completely.

what after shave balm and skin conditioner are you using right now, does it smell good? LOL
Posted By: 16bore Re: Shaving - 08/14/19
270’s aside.....any of you guys ever admit to using your gals razor? Some of those damn things are pretty slick.

I heard.
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Shaving - 08/14/19
270’s aside.....any of you guys ever admit to using your gals razor? Some of those damn things are pretty slick.

I heard.

Asking for a friend?
Posted By: 16bore Re: Shaving - 08/14/19
Yeah......shhhh
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Shaving - 08/14/19
Nope. Nor do I do any of that sissy "body sculpting" nonsense that Gillette promoted. I shave my face, period.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Shaving - 08/14/19
What is this "shaving" of which you speaketh?

Geno
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Shaving - 08/14/19
Originally Posted by fester

It sucks

Electric massagers.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Shaving - 08/14/19
Originally Posted by skeen
A lot of guys at my office have gone to the Dollar Shave Club. I've been thinking about giving them a try myself but haven't gotten around to it.

I'm satisfied.
Posted By: Judman Re: Shaving - 08/14/19
Shave my head and face every morning in the shower, nothing beats a triple razor
Posted By: Scott F Re: Shaving - 08/15/19

They take a lillte while but they are the best I have tried. Shave my face and head with them.
Posted By: Kyhilljack Re: Shaving - 08/15/19
[Linked Image]
Posted By: sse Re: Shaving - 08/15/19
LOL
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Shaving - 08/15/19
Made by Harry's.

Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by TheSOB

[Linked Image]

If it is Gillette making them I would bet they made sure they are not compatible.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Shaving - 11/01/19
Back in the day I thought the Sensor 2 was a revolution!

Got tired of buying cartridges, went disposable for years.
Wife found a new box of sensor refills and I used one.

Damn they are nice.

Got me all fired up, I went and bought a cheap safety razor.

I love it. Scared at first, but it's no problem, and darn does it work well.

For those that use Cremo,
Put it on like normal, or a bit wetter.
Then, add a bit of canned cream or gell on top.
You won't believe how nice that combo is.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Shaving - 11/01/19
Glad to hear.

My most recent shaving experience revolves around different combinations of razors and blades. I got a fairly lethal albeit adjustable Viking razor from a GoodGuy here with a stack of Feather blades. Oh hell thats too close! LOL However, when I threw a cheap Astra blade in it, it resulted in a fantastic shave.... Then, the Feathers used in the Van deFugg from Walmart worked great. Lost some confidence in Cremo, might try that with a bit of gel

Anything to look pretty....

As an aside. I just took the clippers, head to toe... Can't possibly fathom the evolutionary advantage!

Posted By: Scotty Re: Shaving - 11/01/19
I use soap and a brush. I also use the Mach 3. I lie this combination.
© 24hourcampfire