Home
Posted By: MontanaCreekHunter CrossFit Games - 08/12/19
Do you think Matt Fraser will win a Fifth CrossFit Games?

The man is a beast and I think he is hungry for making a huge statement (record) I think he will win five straight for sure. Barring any injuries I could see him even winning 6 straight.
Posted By: rte Re: CrossFit Games - 08/12/19
He's only won the last three years.

He took second place in '14,'15.
Posted By: Kingthing0307 Re: CrossFit Games - 08/13/19
I think he can if CrossFit HQ doesn’t change the format like how NASCAR changed to a playoff format to halt Jimmie Johnson’s streak to toppling Petty & Earnhardt’s reign of 7 championships with an 8th. Fraser is definitely talented enough & works hard enough to do it. Tia Clare Toomey could do the same.
Posted By: MontanaCreekHunter Re: CrossFit Games - 08/13/19

Originally Posted by rte
He's only won the last three years.

He took second place in '14,'15.

Here I will help you a little.

equals 4!
Originally Posted by Kingthing0307
I think he can if CrossFit HQ doesn’t change the format like how NASCAR changed to a playoff format to halt Jimmie Johnson’s streak to toppling Petty & Earnhardt’s reign of 7 championships with an 8th. Fraser is definitely talented enough & works hard enough to do it. Tia Clare Toomey could do the same.

She is a F_cking Machine! I don't see anyone stopping her.

I don't think CrossFit will change the Format and if they did not enough to be able to stop him. Just my opinion.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: CrossFit Games - 08/13/19
Never heard of him. But, videos look like a beast...
I wonder if Froning will come out of retirement now. both four time Champs a lot on the line as far as legacy goes.
© 24hourcampfire