Home
He has done and gone and turned the left against Red Flag laws in one tweet.

Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control. He shouldn’t be allowed to have any weapon. He’s nuts!
LOL.
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control. He shouldn’t be allowed to have any weapon. He’s nuts!

Hahaha. MAGA
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...reference_to_nword_cnn_supports_him.html
Funny chit!
I’m still not tired of it!
Its funny, but its a damn good question.
Originally Posted by RJY66

Yes it is, and should be investigated. Is NY a red flag state?
Cuomo was wrong.

And he was also right, sorta.

He was wrong about the nature of the insult presented to him. Fredo is not a racial slur. It's a contraction of a popular name. A name that has come to represent the weaker and less competent brother.

He was right in realizing that he was insulted. And I fully believe that a response was indicated by the insult. I would have responded. I would not have issued a filthy language rant. Things get a bit physical when I'm confronted in that manner.
And by my lights Cuomo would have been justified in a physical response.

Trump was right, too. Cuomo lost control. Albeit in a verbal and non-violent manner, he lost control.

Gotta believe that the grabbers would use such against us if Red Flag Laws prevailed.
Watching Fredo get triggered was fuggin priceless. Him playing the race card was even pricelesser!
Originally Posted by johnw
Cuomo was wrong.

He was wrong about the nature of the insult presented to him. Fredo is not a racial slur. It's a contraction of a popular name. A name that has come to represent the weaker and less competent brother.

He was right in realizing that he was insulted. And I fully believe that a response was indicated by the insult. I would have responded. I would not have issued a filthy language rant. Things get a bit physical when I'm confronted in that manner.

Trump was right, too. Cuomo lost control. Albeit in a verbal and non-violent manner, he lost control.

Gotta believe that the grabbers would use such against us if Red Flag Laws prevailed.
Cuomo had bodygaurds, chances are very good that had he not had them, he wouldn't have went off on his filthy rant. And from the looks of the guy he was yelling at, he probably would have made short work of CUomo.
He’s one crazy cannoli.
Originally Posted by 16bore
He’s one crazy cannoli.

Fredo may not have resorted to physical violence but he threatened it. If I verbally threatened my wife or significant other then I could and likely would be charged for something domestic abuse wise and lose my firearms privileges. He slso threatened to ruin the guy, I'm assuming he meant using his possible political power to hurt the guy. I'm ok with him speaking his mind as I would do the same but in his position and with respect to his brothers political office he should've took the high road. He's obviously a egotistical prick that feels entitled. That is a problem. He should be red flagged. For God's sake the left red flagged Trump before he ever got elected.
Who needs the NRA when we have Trump grin

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/12/us/politics/2020-democrats-gun-control.html

[Linked Image]
Trump gonna take all our guns.........
But, but W4B said.... grin

Really? Fredo would have gotten his ass sued off.
Originally Posted by RJY66

And the answer is yes. Cuomo would not be red flagged and he would be allowed to keep/have weapons!
Why? He's a Democrat !
You want to tell me his attendance and graduation from Yale and Fordham were based on meritocracy?

Laughing.

That fool got punked in both instances. Trump and the Fredo guy.
Dana will always have a place to sit as long as I'm breathing...
Originally Posted by SandBilly
But, but W4B said.... grin

I know what you and trump can do with your red flags grin
In another news I think Andy Dick got what's been coming to him for trying to rub the glitter off of Ivanka's legs.

He got knocked defauq out.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Dana will always have a place to sit as long as I'm breathing...

I'm with ya on that one. She's smokin hot and likes guns.

MAGA!!!
Cuomo was wrong.

The guy didn't intend to insult him. He hear Limbaugh call him Fredo on his show so much he thought his real name was Fredo cuomo
Originally Posted by gitem_12

The guy didn't intend to insult him.

well hell.....that takes half the fun out of it!
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Cuomo was wrong.

The guy didn't intend to insult him. He hear Limbaugh call him Fredo on his show so much he thought his real name was Fredo cuomo

Right... OK, I get it.

The guy intended no insult or confrontation, so he had his video camera on for what purpose?

When guys like Limbaugh use a name in an insulting way, they make their meaning clear enough.

I call bullshit.

Cuomo would get no grief from me for simply adjusting the guys dental work.

But Trump is supremely correct in that all the libs and grabbers would use red flag against anybody like me if I said what Fredo said...

Cuomo would get no grief from me for simply adjusting the guys dental work.

But Cuomo wouldn't be Cuomo if he did...
"I thought your name was Fredo." He meant that? Give me a break. He knew the guys damn name or he wouldn't have accosted him.
He was jerking Cuomo's chain! He was messing with his mind. He was playing dumb trying to get a reaction from Cuomo.
And he sure succeeded.
Turn about is fair play, and calling someone Fredo is pretty mild. I'm not seeing Trump fly into an F bomb filled rage at being called a racist several times each day.
The reporting on Breitbart was hilarious. Damn! Love it.
Man, I need to watch the Godfather series again. These posted clips remind me of what a compelling movie it was.

Fredo. What a great put down. John Cazale was a great actor. RIP
"You are the dumb brother!" And the guy freaked out like he knew it to be true.... We need more of this stuff!
Seriously? Coumo is from a political family and he is going to go off the rails when someone calls him Fredo? His skin is that thin? Isn't he more "tolerant" of others than that?
Did he get set up? Over "Fredo"?
Perfectly set up..
I believe he gave all a textbook example of how easily red flag laws can and will be abused. Very well done, Mr. President. Very well done.
© 24hourcampfire