Home
In 2010, according to Epstein's little black book. Only two years later, Supreme Court Justice John Roberts surprised everyone with his ruling on Obamacare.

One wonders if he is the same John Roberts (It doesn't identify him beyond the name).

Not an uncommon name, but generally only powerfully placed people (such as in government) got a ride.
Oopsie?
Everyone here kept asking the question. Who has dirt on Roberts.
And Prince Andrew evidently too.

Any wonder why ole Jeff got Arkansided šŸ˜œ
Once heard an old fellow say that wouldn't nothing kill you quicker than young puzzy.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Long read and some worthwhile comments...

https://advanceindiana.blogspot.com/2015/01/feds-seized-epsteins-pedophile-snuff.html
Hereā€™s more on ā€œRandy Andyā€™sā€ connection to Epstein:

Prince Andrew's link to Jeffrey Epstein draws new scrutiny after suicide, document dump

https://www.foxnews.com/us/prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein-new-scrutiny-suicide
Wouldn't surprise me if Jeff Sessions took a ride hence the shenanigans.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Or several in the Halficanā€™s immediate circle.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
In 2010, according to Epstein's little black book. Only two years later, Supreme Court Justice John Roberts surprised everyone with his ruling on Obamacare.

One wonders if he is the same John Roberts (It doesn't identify him beyond the name).

Not an uncommon name, but generally only powerfully placed people (such as in government) got a ride.

Since he's all over the place and rendered some idiotic rulings (Zerocare in particular), he either has no code or someone has dirt on him. A big ol' ugly skeleton in one's closet like going to Epstein's pedo island would be enough for someone holding a dirty book of secrets to buy any ruling they wanted. Given that Roberts had to perform legal acrobatics on Zerocare that defied physics to make it fly, it wouldn't surprise me if he was coerced based on past behavior.

I would love to see the Bush name come up on that list......any of those fahqers.
Simply amazing that the rule of the entire world boils down to getting laid.
So?
Roberts is a snake!!!!!
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Since he's all over the place and rendered some idiotic rulings (Zerocare in particular), he either has no code or someone has dirt on him. A big ol' ugly skeleton in one's closet like going to Epstein's pedo island would be enough for someone holding a dirty book of secrets to buy any ruling they wanted. Given that Roberts had to perform legal acrobatics on Zerocare that defied physics to make it fly, it wouldn't surprise me if he was coerced based on past behavior.

I would love to see the Bush name come up on that list......any of those fahqers.
Wasn't it the George W. Bush White House that directed Acosta not to prosecute Epstein?

There are a lot of potential suspects.
No matter how remote the possibility,Trump had better find out before the next democrat gets in.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Once heard an old fellow say that wouldn't nothing kill you quicker than young puzzy.

Trump wasn't into that kind of thing; he liked paying for his wink
Originally Posted by 16bore

'Twas ever thus....

There's a widely published pic of HRH Andrew with his arm around one of those underaged girls. No way to explain that one away; totally unacceptable, even for Royalty.

His mama still loves him, in public anyway, and rumor has it Fergie and him are an item again.

I love tight wet places as well as anyone, but c'mon Andy, they're babies!
Just another perk to fuggin older women.
Not against the law.
Of all the right leaning judges on the courts, Roberts has the weakest knee's. Maybe we can get another "upgrade" like we did with Kennedy?
Normally I am not much interested in the outcomes and details of such scandals and investigations, but this one is different for some reason and I do hope that EVERY last detail about those miscreants and their various misdeeds is broadcast - especially if it is true that Epstein was killed. The matter of Roberts very odd performance is a factor in this instance.
Originally Posted by Pat85
Everyone here kept asking the question. Who has dirt on Roberts.

!

His ruling was/is PURE BS - roberts needs gone -now- !
Originally Posted by boatammo
Roberts is a snake!!!!!

You're right. He's disgusting.

Wasn't it the George W. Bush White House that directed Acosta not to prosecute Epstein?

I don't know off-hand. I'd have to look up the dates on that. Either way, the decision not to prosecute HAD to come from a high level of govt or a monied-up puppet master of the govt.
Originally Posted by 16bore

Been that way more or less since the beginning, with Adam and Eve and their little situation in the garden.
Iā€™m always amazed at how even the most rich and powerful are willing to risk everything for a piece of ass. I ainā€™t rich or powerful but there isnā€™t anything that would cause me to break my vows and ruin my reputation over, especially over a piece of strange. Itā€™s incredible that guys are really really that stupid. I hope they catch every slimy little worm that can only get laid because somebody else is paying for it.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Just another perk to fuggin older women.
Not against the law.

Plus they are grateful as hell.
Paul B.

Source? If true, then there's the answer...
Roberts needs to resign effective immediately!

I saw this mentioned at the end of the DailyMail article about Gates flying with Epstein. Has it been reported anywhere else?
Acosta is quoted as saying the reason he let the original deal with epstein stand is that the feds said he was an informant for the feds. With a guy like epstein having connections to many rich and powerful people, blackmail by epstein, the feds (if he was indeed an informant) or associates of epstein is almost assuredly happening. If the cheif justice is the same John Roberts, then, wow.

At this point I have become completely convinced that corruption has reached the level way past any hope of return to justice.

Think of it. Not one high level banker, politician or aides, clergy or any other muckty muck has gone to prison for any crime over the last dozen years. Only the regular folks with no status have been charged.

We only think we have equality and justice for all. The reality we see is an illusion.
There have been way too many weird coincidences, unusual death circumstances and exposed corruptions over the recent years to not become skeptical of the propaganda. It is like watching a real life version of the "Bourne conspiracy" or reading a Tom Clancy novel.

What a twisted mess.
Originally Posted by Diesel

Think of it. Not one high level banker, politician or aides, clergy or any other muckty muck has gone to prison for any crime over the last dozen years. Only the regular folks with no status have been charged.

We only think we have equality and justice for all. The reality we see is an illusion.

That's not going to change, regardless of who wins 2020.
Originally Posted by kroo88

I saw this mentioned at the end of the DailyMail article about Gates flying with Epstein. Has it been reported anywhere else?

TrueNews was discussing it extensively yesterday.
Acosta is quoted as saying the reason he let the original deal with epstein stand is that the feds said he was an informant for the feds..

This is false. The reason given to Acosta was that Epstein "belonged to intelligence." This could mean US intelligence, or (and far more likely) the intelligence agency of an ally.

Dunno about that.

Most of Illinois' living ex governors are in prison.
Heard that the Lolita Island flight log is being stored with Monica's blue dress, Jimmy Hoffa is guarding the vault.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I always said that the most dangerous thing on the planet is a teen age girl.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Or several in the Halficanā€™s immediate circle.
Or Trump himself, heā€™s got his picture with Jeff after all as long as you are coming up with conspiracy theories...
I think these guys are dead, so I can tell my story.

I was a young engineer in 1979 working a new jet aircraft design.
My boss [an old married fart] and his boss [an old married fart] went on a biz trip to Japan to meet with a major vendor trying to get contracts for electronics on the new aircraft.

The salesman representative for the Japanese firm later handed me a stack of polaroid pictures and walked off.

I showed them to my boss and asked him, "What is that Geisha girl doing with her hands in your lap?"
I was making a stupid joke, but my boss turned white as a ghost, grabbed the pics out of my hands, and ran off.
The next thing I knew, I was in a meeting with lots of big shot engineers, and my boss and his boss were hard selling that we had to grant many contracts to that Japanese vendor.
I did not connect the dots at the time.

Completely unrelated...
I also did not know Watergate was to plant a bug in the phone that did not go through the switchboard. It was the phone that dems used to call prostitutes.

Completely unrelated...
As Jeff Bezos is learning, when money is involved, keep your pants on.

Completely unrelated....
Stormy Daniels' attorney and Trump's attorney are going to prison.

Completely unrelated...
I always wondered after the obuma care ruling....."Is Roberts being blackmailed?"
Originally Posted by Clarkm

I also did not know Watergate was to plant a bug in the phone that did not go through the switchboard. It was the phone that dems used to call prostitutes.

Not to high jack the thread and go off base here, but the dirty little secret that the MSM never talks about, is why they were trying to bug the DNC Headquarters at the Watergate Hotel. Reason being is that they were running a high end prostitution ring out of there and Nixon was trying to get dirt on them. Another well performed FBI operation.
Originally Posted by Clarkm

I always wondered after the obuma care ruling....."Is Roberts being blackmailed?"

We were all saying that at the time. The consensus was that someone, prior to their deliberation, had shown him awkward pictures of himself with under-aged girls.

well, yea, sorta.... smile
Acosta is quoted as saying the reason he let the original deal with epstein stand is that the feds said he was an informant for the feds..

This is false. The reason given to Acosta was that Epstein "belonged to intelligence." This could mean US intelligence, or (and far more likely) the intelligence agency of an ally.

Hawk,
Sorry, " belonged to intelligence" meant informant to me.
Originally Posted by johnw

Dunno about that.

Most of Illinois' living ex governors are in prison.

JohnW
Small potatoes and low hanging fruit in the scheme of things, I'm talking big fish.
I thought they were just dried up fruitcakes
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Iā€™m always amazed at how even the most rich and powerful are willing to risk everything for a piece of ass. I ainā€™t rich or powerful but there isnā€™t anything that would cause me to break my vows and ruin my reputation over, especially over a piece of strange. Itā€™s incredible that guys are really really that stupid. I hope they catch every slimy little worm that can only get laid because somebody else is paying for it.

Itā€™s encironmental process at work imo. In line for seats at the hottest new restaurant as you watch a party slide right on by everybody.

Tickets to the best events when none are to be had, or better yet as a guest of the team owner in his box.

Get a call out to your house for domestic disturbance? One of the few instances these days where neither party is hauled in, whereas the rest of us someone is usually going to jail.

Percentage of income on taxes, either really low taking advantage of loopholes written in at their requests, vs. everyone else

Whether, rich or powerful or celebrity ( most often rich ) they are taught over and over that the rules that apply to you and me, donā€™t apply to them.

My guess is not all of the folks in the black book had the island marketed to them as juveniles sex. Only the ones that showed a proclivity towards sex w minors already. Again just a guess, but marketed to more than a few as a fun place, and some really hot massage therapists.

Maybe itā€™s later they find out there therapist was 16 and not 18 šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø Regardless it was recorded, so they belong to Epstein or his handlers.

Iā€™d like to think not everyone in that black book started out as a pedophile, but perhaps wishful thinking on my part.
© 24hourcampfire