Home
Seems to only be a problem to women and one cuck.
What fools.
Bernie is correct, a college education should be free, theirs is worth exactly $0.00.
They are all so eager to be just like everybody they are around. They are two legged lemmings.
[Linked Image]
UNREAL...............I'M glad I went to trade school
I got it! You have a black background and then have a Blackman on the sign. What a concept!
What will they think of next???
Poor children
They'll wilt pretty quickly
when things heat up !

I reckon they might get run over when he's not there to keep them safe !
At 50 seconds there's a "black man" on a yellow sign. I'M OFFENDED! :-)

With "college educated" humans like that, I fear we are doomed! -TomT
Spooky!
How about 5 black "teenagers" chasing a white guy when it's clear and the same black guys beating up a white guy with baseball bats when it's not?
I've noticed how ugly liberal college girls are .
Do you old fuggers realize it was a gag?

Nevermind.... It's all a gag.
Replace the hand with a finger.
MtnBoomer. My take is more of a “social experiment”, rather than a “gag”. The person asking the question was in on it, but the people responding were not. The results, to me, seems to affirm that “highly educated” (read indoctrinated), college students are a bunch of soft [bleep], that have little going on between the ears, and live in fear of offending ANYONE.

The only glimmer of hope was the guy that quickly walked by, and said he was “ideologically opposed”. -TomT
..... it’s a freaking traffic signal icon! Maybe they should give them Afros at inner city intersections? :-)

GMAFB!
If society continues on the path it is now on things such as this will become a reality, and not a comedy video..
As part of black reparations we need a black icon on a black background.
Originally Posted by nighthawk
As part of black reparations we need a black icon on a black background.

How about Colin Kooperdick running with a football when it's clear, and kneeling when it's not?

Or a big ol' black woman taking her 12 welfare rats to KFC when it's clear, and them sitting down eating fried chicken when it's not?
One sign could be three black kids doing a smash-and-grab when it's clear, and one being rolled into a medical clinic in Chicago with a bullet hole when it's not.
Being offended by anything, especially if its about white people, is what is currently envogue nowadays....

me personally, I am a black man and I am totally offended, that the phone company only has the white pages for Honkys and the yellow pages for Chinks.. when are they going to have the Black Pages for we Ni*^rs/ Afro Americans?
© 24hourcampfire