Home
Being reported in the Daily Mail that Epstein had a painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue dress and high heels.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...mpaign=cc_newsflash&utm_content=news

[Linked Image]

cheese & rice.............

sumbody voted for that azz hole ?
Heard about that. WTF?
Blue dress that Monica wore? Red heels?
Supposedly the red heels are a nod to pedophilia, at least that's what the Freepers were saying.
Weird chit.
7mm
Originally Posted by tikkanut

cheese & rice.............

sumbody voted for that azz hole ?

There is some dumbassed sumbiotches on this earth and some are on the fire, like djs, laroy, jell0, gayghost,...

Freaking northmam saying the dims aren't after our guns. Sheesh.
Adding one more piece of humiliation for the Clinton’s. The Clintons have become a national joke.
Lots going on in that painting. See JFK smiling down from the bookcase? See Bill's discolored left eye?

The red pumps and Presidential seal? It's all clues, man.
A girdle, nylons, a wig, and, no not enough. What was the question?
Back when I was working, someone sent around in the office 2 pictures of Monica’s blue dress.

The 1st one showed the dress, the 2nd one had a magnifying glass over the dress.

In the magnifying glass was a bunch of sperm - of Bill’s head and wiggly tails. Funny as hell.
But I thought Bill said they hardly knew each other...
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Adding one more piece of humiliation for the Clinton’s. The Clintons have become a national joke.

Always were, just coming to light for some..............
Woops. I didn't see this thread before I posted mine.
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Trouble is the jokes on us
[Linked Image]
What is it with Clinton and blue dresses?

[Linked Image]
Looks photoshopped to me. His face and hair are way more detailed than the rest of the painting. It just doesn't fit. Everything except the head and face have a brushed look.

Clyde
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Morewood
Lots going on in that painting. See JFK smiling down from the bookcase? See Bill's discolored left eye?

I sure would have never noticed JFK hiding in the book case. I heard Rush talking about this today saying it was a "tribute picture" to Clinton from Epstein.
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by Morewood

I sure would have never noticed JFK hiding in the book case. I heard Rush talking about this today saying it was a "tribute picture" to Clinton from Epstein.

Tough to know who was the top and who was the bottom, but I'm sure they was fuggin each other.
Meanwhile, in another room, hiLIARy and Huma............
That's probably a picture of hairy leg Hillary with Bills face Photoshop on it!
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
[Linked Image]

The Winner!!! laugh laugh laugh
Just when you thought Slick Willie was about as depraved as he could be...
There is some sick twisted schiitt between Epstein and Slick Willie.
We willl never know the depths of the depravity.
This is deep state criminality at its finest.
At least, Bill appears less ugly than Hillary!
© 24hourcampfire