Home
Posted By: mtnsnake Is 24hourcampfire broken? - 08/15/19
Did it get hacked?
Posted By: Snyper Re: Is 24hourcampfire broken? - 08/15/19
It's no more "broken" than normal as far as I can see.
grin
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Is 24hourcampfire broken? - 08/15/19
Button at the bottom of page has no option for moving to another thread and now there is a tweet button.
It’s the creeping edge worm.
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Is 24hourcampfire broken? - 08/15/19
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Button at the bottom of page has no option for moving to another thread and now there is a tweet button.

It is now at the top next to thread options. Hop to
Yeah, I have had that tweet button for a week. I got no use for twitter it is a bunch of BS, and, I voted for Trump, but the more he uses twitter, the more I dislike twitter.
Posted By: hanco Re: Is 24hourcampfire broken? - 08/15/19
I don’t know how to use Twitter
Posted By: slumlord Re: Is 24hourcampfire broken? - 08/15/19
I don't think Ball Park franks are "all that"
ha just signed up.
Twitter button? That's just so Rick can flag twits.
The forum was tweaked a few days ago. The old "Jump to" button at the bottom (which never worked right) is gone, replaced by a "Hop To" button at the top of the page. You'll also see "Previous Thread" and "Next Thread" boxes at the top, if that's how you browse.

The TWIT button? Yeah, useless as an inflatable dart board and dumber than a mud sandwich.
Originally Posted by hanco
I don’t know how to use Twitter

Same, and I'm perfectly ok with that
With Twitter YOU can interact directly with the President. Try that with your rotary phone.
Posted By: memtb Re: Is 24hourcampfire broken? - 08/15/19
Maybe not broken.....but, badly bent! Though.....it’s always been that way! grin memtb
Hey! I still have a rotary phone you insensitive clod! wink

Actually it's an unused extension that works when the power goes out, the wireless phone base plugs in. I never throw anything out - it's genetic.

And if Trump twitted at me as rudely as he does to many I'm afraid I'd tell him to go fork himself and have the Secret Service on my donkey.
No, just the people that use it.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Is 24hourcampfire broken? - 08/15/19
Ok understood. Trump does not answer his tweets anyway so who cares about tweet.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire