Home
Sweet. Now if the irs actually does something.
She is a real darling .
Yeah, right.......it'll be about Hillary being investigated for Benghazi.
Another Democrat under investigation by the Deep State run government.

Lemme save some time and trouble here.

Although there were some “discrepancies “, and “irregularities “, we find that Rep. Omar did not “Intend” to violate the law, therefore there will be no criminal charges filed against her.
Wake me up when someone is in handcuffs...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

there has been so much crap going on ….so much evidence of wrong doing....but yet ..no one is in jail.

if had been one of us commoners....we would never be heard from again......bob
Racist bastards. No baby it’s because your a crook. Edk
Who would have thought there is such a thing as a Crooked Somalian.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Who would have thought there is such a thing as a Crooked Somalian or politician.
Hope they take that stupid bitch down. 😡
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Hope they take that stupid bitch down. 😡

Well you can "Hope" in one hand.....
If we had someone in the IRS that despised crooked leftist as much as lois lerner despised the conservative right - that would be good .

Enjoy your nap
Jaguartx: Sad to say the lying bitch is a demonrat and thus, will remain immune to rules and laws that "cover" the rest of us!
I say there is at most a 25% chance she will be held accountable for any of her many and varied misdeeds.
I can not explain this immunity that demonrats have from accountability (prosecution!), but I know it exists.
Sad.
The demonrats (with the help from some rino's!) have turned this once great country into a third world schithole of a swamp!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by steve4102
Another Democrat under investigation by the Deep State run government.

Lemme save some time and trouble here.

Although there were some “discrepancies “, and “irregularities “, we find that Rep. Omar did not “Intend” to violate the law, therefore there will be no criminal charges filed against her.

Sadly, you are spot on, absolutely N O T H I N G will happen to her. Nothing...
White Boys cant touch her. She is a female, Muslim, nothing will happen
Originally Posted by 163bc

Muslim love by the Halfican gave us this kind of trash in America 😡😡😡

They sure got everyone buffaloed anyhow.

They schit the same as everyone else ya know?

just call you Rip Van Winkle
laugh
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Muslim love by the Halfican gave us this kind of trash in America 😡😡😡

Hey, your disparaging djs' and gayghosts paths to Utopia.
Netanyahu is attempting to keep this slug from entering Israel.
You had better be pure as the driven snow if you make a press release like that!
The Lerner acolytes won’t give this until lunch time.
There was a time when they'da stuffed her in a gunny sack and threw her off a bridge. Of course, that's a bad idea and I don't condone or suggest it.
I don't recommend it, either. You left out the anvil.
Rocks Rocky, rocks.

Have you seen what a good anvil costs?
At 3:30 he states, "I asked my congresswoman Angie Craig (democrat) to investigate these campaign finance violations. She said, "Do it yourself."

Hmmm....what a bunch of bull. Covering up for each other.
But.......but......they're a bunch of white guys going after a black, Muslim, woman.

How long will it take before someone calls this guy a racist?
Originally Posted by Fireball2
There was a time when they'da stuffed her in a gunny sack and threw her off a bridge. Of course, that's a bad idea and I don't condone or suggest it.

Is there a gunnysack shortage i'm unaware of? Certainly there must be a suitable bridge. Whats the problem?
I did not know that Minnesota controlled the IRS.
They aren’t going to do anything. Some old story!
How many times are you going to allow Lucy to jerk that football out from under you, Jag?
Unfortunately nothing will come of that turban b@@@@th, she is here legally . Dems won't do anything to her, hello Pelosi changed House rules so she could cover her head.
I find it hard to keep up. This is the one that married her brother, right?
Originally Posted by Raeford
Who would have thought there is such a thing as a Crooked Somalian or politician.

Who would've thought there would ever be a Somalian-Amercan politician? First world/third world.... Getting harder every day to discern the difference between the two
She lied on her immigration papers. She is not here legally.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Who would've thought there would ever be a Somalian-Amercan politician? First world/third world.... Getting harder every day to discern the difference between the two

It wasn't that long ago the law was repealed that made it illegal for a muslim to hold federal office. Maybe it was communist. I'm beginning to get forgetful.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Yep. The Somalian Muslim k u n t.
She is also married to her brother.

Yeah she married her brother but was cheating on him with her brothers sister and also screwing their son .
Originally Posted by jackmountain

It wasn't that long ago the law was repealed that made it illegal for a muslim to hold federal office. Maybe it was communist. I'm beginning to get forgetful.

Few more years it will be illegal for a straight white man to hold office. Probably be a capital crime to be white and like pussy.
I know what my grandmother who was born in 1891 and very straight laced would have said if she heard about Representative Omar. "It's a pure nigra affair, I don't want to hear about it".
I'm betting that NOTHING comes of it.
Sad but true!
Former slave Frederic Douglas had the right idea:

"Freedom resides in three boxes- - - -the ballot box, the jury box, and the bullet box". Two of those three have been compromised beyond recall.
Youse guys forget, the Trumpster has remarked on it. Uh, IIRC, as he did on Epstein and did initially on Little Kim. whistle
I just watched “Blackhawk Down” again just to see some Somali skinnies get waxed!
Nobody gonna do nuffin
Laws are for taxpaying white folks. Didn’t you guys get the memo?
© 24hourcampfire