Home
Not surprising at the behavior of another third world city ............................

https://www.foxnews.com/us/crowd-of-onlookers-taunt-police-during-philadelphia-standoff-reports
nbn
Just one microscopic example of LBJ,s great society....
What else would you expect?
Originally Posted by JeffyD

At least some basic level of respect
Competing with Baltimore.

Bob
Stop policing blacks within a designated area, Nickle and dime the hell out of them when they leave that area.
Originally Posted by poboy
nbn

Yep. Nothing New.
it's just what demoCRAPS do.
The drug war is lost
Probably drug users that are mad that they'll have find another drug source
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Probably drug users that are mad that they'll have find another drug source

No doubt.
Worthless is as worthless does.
I spent a lot of time in Phili, and came to the conclusion that the city was run by the Itilian mafia. and has been for many years and still run by them.. they don't like blacks coming in their city and trying to take over the drug trade.. they will dispose of any one trying it... I will never visit that city again. I am NOT a drug user or dealer.. they can have it all.... Good luck Mafia with controlling the Blacks.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Originally Posted by JeffyD

At least some basic level of respect

Their sub human, they don’t have a basic level of respect for themselves let alone anyone else. Low life pieces of Chit. They are part of the demise of humanity, just take a look at the continent of Africa, Self-explanatory.
That chithole needs a few MOAB's dropped on it
Arrest everyone causing problems. No bail.
What'll happen no is there will be several calls to that area while the locals settle out who's turf it is....I hate to say it but maybe *slow* ambulance calls....
© 24hourcampfire