Home
If it is that simple then our government is stunningly incompetent.

But I guess we already knew that.
All kidding aside, both of you are probably correct. Most folks just have NO IDEA as to the level of incompetency of 99% of government civilian employees. I deal with it every day and whilst on active duty in the Pentagon and DC in general, it was astounding and there is no fix.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
. Most folks just have NO IDEA as to the level of incompetency of 99% of government civilian employees. I deal with it every day and whilst on active duty in the Pentagon and DC in general, it was astounding and there is no fix.

I work in local .gov and you are 100% correct.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
. Most folks just have NO IDEA as to the level of incompetency of 99% of government civilian employees. I deal with it every day and whilst on active duty in the Pentagon and DC in general, it was astounding and there is no fix.

I work in local .gov and you are 100% correct.

You both had different experiences than I.

20+/- years in Fed, State, and University jobs and I'd put it closer to..........................

ONLY 66.6666% incompetency level.

Geno
Thats the double devil level.
Hanlon's razor has floated in the back of my mind since this thing began, a version of which goes, "Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence."

However, in this situation, the very assignment of incompetents to watch Epstein is the biggest factor in my suspicions. The Epstein cases is an incredibly long sequence of perfectly placed incompetents. One or a few of them will take the fall.
All kidding aside, both of you are probably correct. Most folks just have NO IDEA as to the level of incompetency of 99% of government civilian employees. I deal with it every day and whilst on active duty in the Pentagon and DC in general, it was astounding and there is no fix.

I agree^^^^^
But as we've seen over the past 3 years there is also[very clearly] massive corruption[bias].
And with that, I've lost ALL faith in their ability to do the right thing as there seem to be no consequences.
Certainly plausible !

Years ago I dated a woman that was attending nursing school at 32 years of age . She became friends with the instructor and discussed whether or not blacks got a free ride through the state exam . Answer 100% yes - as long as they can do simple tasks . Three black females in the class - none participated in any way - none ever studied with the group - never asked anything by the instructor . Biloxi , Ms. .
So yes there are lots of incompetent minorities in positions where they don't belong who could have let this happen .
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Thats the double devil level.

Yep,
him and his twin bro

Geno
Most government workers are two positions higher than they should be.
Originally Posted by Okanagan
Hanlon's razor has floated in the back of my mind since this thing began, a version of which goes, "Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence."

However, in this situation, the very assignment of incompetents to watch Epstein is the biggest factor in my suspicions. The Epstein cases is an incredibly long sequence of perfectly placed incompetents. One or a few of them will take the fall.

The good Fox dr was just on TV explaining how the neck bone break increases the probability someone strangled him over that of hanging. That's what I got from his report, anyway.
Hmmmmm. Black incompetency in government.

Yep, all the way up to a former president

Zackly
Originally Posted by 16bore
Most government workers are two positions higher than they should be.

And two pay scales higher than they should be, not to mention the pensions.
Unfortunately, we will never know what the truth is, even if we are handed it on a silver platter.

Don't doubt it at all, jorge. They are entrenched, and would kill or.mame to maintain their positions.
Ex CIA Chief William Casey, "We will know our work has been a success when everything the American public believes is false."
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ex CIA Chief William Casey, "We will know our worh has been a success when everything the American public believes is false."

This.

In fact, about a decade ago it was made de jure lawful for the CIA to propagandize the American people. Prior to that it was technically a crime.
That's the best case scenario for the deep state.

All the dupes in America will believe this if they also believe the deep state doesn't exist and all of the intelligent agencies have the best interest of its citizens at heart.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO.
The whole country was expecting him to die in prison before he could spill his guts, and he dies before he spills his guts.....yeah....nothing to see here.....
Sure,if you also believe in the "tooth fairy".
Originally Posted by reivertom
The whole country was expecting him to die in prison before he could spill his guts, and he dies before he spills his guts.....yeah....nothing to see here.....

And 1/2 the voting populace had already lost all faith in .gov...........Now add this.
When I was a supervisor at the Utah State hospital the biggest problem I had was psych techs sleeping on the job. They would sleep through their checks and wake up later and initial them all off. We had some really high profile patients at times and I always worried about finding one cold.

I tried to discipline and report the worst offenders and was threatened by upper management to leave them alone and keep my mouth closed. The level of entrenched Incompetence was astounding. Not all employees were bad but there was almost no way to get rid of the ones that were. They always told me I'd never stay at that job because the good managers always got frustrated and left.

I made it a few years until I found out they were lying to me about paying my student loans if I stayed. Said there was an error in my contract and they couldn't do it because I hadn't lived in Utah a year and then I went to the state office and found out the state hospital wasn't a qualified site for the student loan repayment program.

Bb
It's called the Peter Principle.
This is the Bill O’Reilly explanation.

Every time the Kenyan would F’ with this country’s established principals, ol’ Bill would come on and say

“Boy he’s really incompetent!”

100% BS. These people will stop at nothing to bury us and this country. To explain it away as a simple mistake is laughable.

Quantitatively, apprx how much are you *dealing with* it in a day's work?

I mean, you're on here several hours a day.

Probably...but it amuses the heck out of me to blame the clintons.
If government employees were required to be competent, there would be a huge imcrese in unemployment.

Remember what happened when Ronald Reagan fired half of he air traffic controllers? Absolutely nothing as far as accomplishing air traffic control was concerned.
About as stupid as it gets this guy. How about this like Ben Ladin drug him like he died and off on his place
Originally Posted by savage62
About as stupid as it gets this guy. How about this like Ben Ladin drug him like he died and off on his place

Translation[English please]
Cant stand listening to that guy Hawk. Can you provide a short summary?
[Linked Image]
All N iggered up!!
there's many multi-levels of thinking going on here:

jobs in the gov't gives people something to do, allows them to work for a wage.

rural individuals working for the dept of transportation gives jobs, and therefore purchasing power.

farmers being hired to be prison guards because of a new, nearby prison, and food crop prices are low.

the problem we've got is that the hired employees can't keep up with the requirements of the job responsibility.

if the jail is overcrowded and the inmates sleeping on the floor, why not ankle monitor them, and send them home?
Seems about right to me; always go for the most simple explanation right?
© 24hourcampfire