Home
Posted By: NVhntr deermeatfordinner - 08/17/19
Do any of you follow of this YouTube channel?
It's become one of my favorites and I have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of watching Rob's outdoor hunting and fishing adventures.
I've checked out several other H&F channels and this is one of the best.
Here is his latest, check it out, and no, I receive nothing for this recommend, I just think several here would enjoy this channel.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: deermeatfordinner - 08/17/19
SUCKS as do most hunting shows , plus the dudes got a liberal streak .. Doesn't like trappers .
Posted By: tuskbuster Re: deermeatfordinner - 08/17/19
ye me and the grand son watch him alot
Posted By: NVhntr Re: deermeatfordinner - 08/17/19
Originally Posted by ol_mike
SUCKS as do most hunting shows , plus the dudes got a liberal streak .. Doesn't like trappers .

Well, with 1.7 million subscribers your opinion may be in the minority. I have yet to see the liberal streak you speak of.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: deermeatfordinner - 08/17/19
Hogs not deer.
Posted By: nighthawk Re: deermeatfordinner - 08/17/19
The only hunting show I've ever made an effort to watch was the first season or two of "Hunting With Benny Spies." Was made in South Dakota mostly in areas I have hunted and fished and the production budget was slim so no game farms, etc. Very much like our hunts, and they lfet the bloopers in. Like the time Benny was ready to pass shoot ducks and couldn't remember if the magazine plug was in. So standing in water, or next to it, he takes the cap off the mag tube and zing parts go flying off. Funny as hell - my cousin's kid did that as a bored blocker at the end of a long pheasant push. Frickin birds flying right over him, coulda caught them with a pool net, and nothing. But Tom's a good kid so we stopped teasing him before deer season was over.

(Don't mind me - found a bottle of Beaujolais hidden in the back that was too old to be good but not too bad to be dumped. Disposing of it reverently.)
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: deermeatfordinner - 08/17/19
If you’re looking for a good fishing channel try RichardGeneTheFishingMachine.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: deermeatfordinner - 08/17/19
Deermeatfordinner has a brother who has a channel as well. I have watched his brother, they were fishing for big red ears. There are tons of good YouTube channels. If you look for what you want, you will find it.
Originally Posted by 19352012
Deermeatfordinner has a brother who has a channel as well. I have watched his brother, they were fishing for big red ears. There are tons of good YouTube channels. If you look for what you want, you will find it.

Yes, his brothers channel is Blue Gabe, I enjoy that one also.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Hogs not deer.

He is an all around outdoorsman; deer, alligators, hogs, turkey, fresh and saltwater fishing, free diving and scuba diving. The variety is one of the reasons I enjoy his channel.
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: deermeatfordinner - 08/17/19
Subscriber-for years. Been fun to watch his success.
Posted By: hanco Re: deermeatfordinner - 08/17/19
Good show, seen it a few times!
Posted By: MOGC Re: deermeatfordinner - 08/17/19
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
If you’re looking for a good fishing channel try RichardGeneTheFishingMachine.

He is ok until he turns his hat sideways and goes full on retard.

Deermeatfordinner is pretty good. I enjoy those kill or catch, cook and eat videos.
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Re: deermeatfordinner - 08/17/19
I’ve been a subscriber for many years.

Rob and Sarah are good people!
© 24hourcampfire