Home
Posted By: Old Ornery Hottest July on Record - 08/18/19
This guy explains how this is sent out as news, a good 8 minute clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMldKLR0Vwc
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/18/19

I'm ready for September/October

hot here again all week........
I didn't look at it but I'm calling bullshit on this thing.

We haven't even hit 90 this summer. Proof baby, proof!!!!😂
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/18/19
Just about the coolest and wettest July I ever remember around here. I was so thankful when my yard finally burnt up a little in the past week.
Posted By: hanco Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/18/19
Hot August here too, I’m ready for October!
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/18/19
Someone created a platform for an election.
Posted By: ro1459 Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/18/19
Very cool and wet July here. We have finally had days in the 90's.
Posted By: Ole_270 Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/18/19
Think we've only had a couple days over 93 so far this summer. Very unusual, cool, wet summer here.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/18/19
Originally Posted by Ole_270
Think we've only had a couple days over 93 so far this summer. Very unusual, cool, wet summer here.

Here too. We've had one day over 100. There's been one major fire in this part of the state (knock on wood), when things were thought to be ripe for the worst fire season on record. If it was the warmest July on record, I hope the trend continues.
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/18/19
Hotter than Hades here, I've seen over 100 every day for about the last week.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/18/19
Coolest summer that I can remember here in north east MT. Amazing rain through June and July.

Haven't hit 100F yet and kinda doubt we will.

Our corn is 3-4 weeks behind and we could use some warm weather. That and the wheat needs to get ripened up here sometime soon.
Posted By: bowmanh Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/18/19
This is the coolest summer in the Pacific NW for some time. Definitely hasn't been hot here.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/18/19
Want a smokin hot body?
Come to Florida, get out of the car and walk to the house---
Posted By: bowmanh Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/18/19
Good video. He uses NOAA data to show NOAA is not reporting correctly!
Posted By: ERK Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/18/19
Cool here this year also in North Dakota. I was living in Mississippi in the late 70s. The one summer was a record. 100000 chickens a day dying and they had to open the gov buildings because people were dying at home. THATS HOT. Ed k
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/18/19
Cool and wet june/july out here. Only a handful of 80+ days. Mostly mid to high 70's.

I'm tired of summer & 90* BS

low 90's all fuggin week...........

NO rain..........

only outta the pipe.......
Posted By: rrconductor Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/18/19
It's been pretty hot in SC, had 94+ plus days for weeks, it's 90 right now at 7:25 PM.

the humidity's what kicks you azz.........

91* here now............

15%..........dammm its sticky..........
Posted By: Squidge Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/18/19
Related news.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weat...ns-water-into-north-atlantic-july-alone/

According to Ruth Mottram, a climate researcher with the Danish Meteorological Institute, the ice sheet sent 197 billion tons of water pouring into the Atlantic Ocean during July.

This is enough to raise sea levels by 0.5 millimeter, or 0.02 inches, in a one-month time frame, said Martin Stendel, a researcher with the institute.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scotts...posed-to-happen-until-2070/#32c8ffd64894

"We're seeing changes in Greenland that – when you look at the climate models – are not forecast for, in many cases, for many years to come. We understand why in some cases – we understand that the models don't always capture some phenomena like clouds that are very important in the amount of energy that reaches the ice and therefore the amount of ice melt. There are things that the models don't do necessarily as well as we would like and so we understand that behavior and we understand why some quantum models are actually under-predicting, and I should say likely under-predicting the mass loss going forward," Mote says.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/19/19
More climate data lies to steal more money to line their pockets.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/19/19
July was cooler than normal here. August about average. 100's last week, couple more ahead end of this week.

Hot August Nights.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
July was cooler than normal here. August about average. 100's last week, couple more ahead end of this week.

Hot August Nights.

Same here. Coolest July we’ve had in a long time here.
August sucks though. It’s been over 104 here for many many days now.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/19/19
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Hot August Nights.

Loved these kind of nights as a teen cruising around. racing the strip, drinking beer picking up chicks. Now I just want my AC and QUIET!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Hot August Nights.

Loved these kind of nights as a teen cruising around. racing the strip, drinking beer picking up chicks. Now I just want my AC and QUIET!

LOL. Me too! 😬
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/19/19
It's been pretty nice this summer. Not bad at all.
Posted By: rrconductor Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/19/19
Originally Posted by tikkanut

You right 92-95 degrees with 95% humidity is pretty strong and hot.
Posted By: WFR Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/19/19
Originally Posted by rrconductor
It's been pretty hot in SC, had 94+ plus days for weeks, it's 90 right now at 7:25 PM.

Agreed! I’m pretty well over the heat here in Greenville. Drove up to Sapphire NC this morning and it was 67*.
Time to find me a Summer home in NC!
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/19/19
Hasn't been too bad here in NY. Only two hot spells with temps of 88-92* so far. The first lasted 3 days and the one that started today is only supposed to stay through Tuesday then drop back down to a high of 85 Wed. and 80 Thur... Mostly in upper 70's - mid 80's in July and so far in Aug. June was real nice with temps mostly in the mid 60's to mid 70's.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/19/19
Originally Posted by rrconductor
Originally Posted by tikkanut

You right 92-95 degrees with 95% humidity is pretty strong and hot.

N O thank you
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/19/19
It's been a hot summer here in DFW...as usual. It's all relative, though. In comparison I'd call it a rather mild one.

I am amazed that anyone would believe any of these doomsayers anymore. They've been caught manipulating data and lying through their teeth. The fact that the politicos claim the future can only be salvaged when we give up our economic and personal liberty ought be reason enough to question all the bullshit.

That anyone would buy into the ANY of the deception is incredible.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
It's been a hot summer here in DFW...as usual. It's all relative, though. In comparison I'd call it a rather mild one.

I am amazed that anyone would believe any of these doomsayers anymore. They've been caught manipulating data and lying through their teeth. The fact that the politicos claim the future can only be salvaged when we give up our economic and personal liberty ought be reason enough to question all the bullshit.

That anyone would buy into the ANY of the deception is incredible.

Agreed Andrew!
Posted By: Toddly Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/19/19
Pretty regular summer here.
Posted By: ihookem Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/19/19
The yearly high here was 89.6 degrees according to the official weather station 10 miles away. Not exactly hot. It is the weirdest summer I ever seen. It stayed so cool and wet that a lot of corn did not get planted and the first crop of hay was cut before they got corn in. There are almost no skeeters at all. I dont know why , but the horse flies are terrible. It is a really nice summer, when it got here it was almost July however.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/19/19
According to NOAA much of the US has been near average.

https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/news/global-climate-201907

[Linked Image]

Posted By: las Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/19/19
Ya shudda been here! My thermometers showed near 100 on July 4.. Two days ago, I had 85, It has been in the 70's all week, or higher.

That's hot for here!

This coming week is high 60's, low 70s for highs, in 40's for lows. clear or partly cloudy

In a "normal" year, it is raining.

Today the Swan Lake fire blew up, jumped the road, with high winds the last couple days. Road to Anchorgarbge is closed. Cooper Landing is under evacuation notice.
Posted By: StGeorger Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/19/19
No rain for the last three months here in SW Utah.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/19/19
Originally Posted by ERK
Cool here this year also in North Dakota. I was living in Mississippi in the late 70s. The one summer was a record. 100000 chickens a day dying and they had to open the gov buildings because people were dying at home. THATS HOT. Ed k

Was in Monroe LA for several of their all-time hottest days... went to an alligator farm and saw a young lad wearing lots of tattoos and a Superman cape while grinding a literal tractor trailer load of dead chickens, one wheelbarrow load at a time! Chickens were dying there, too, obviously.
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/19/19
Cool and wet in NE SD. I don't remember lawns EVER not being dormant by this time of year. In fact I have to mow Monday and it's not just knocking the weeds back. Haven't followed it on charts but lower FM band reception is stuck in a spring pattern - lots of ducting that's found in frontal boundaries where warm, moist air meets cool, dry air.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Hottest July on Record - 08/19/19
Best three months of the year here is Aug., Sept., and Oct.... Second wettest year on record so far in this area.. The corn and soybean crops look FANtastic!
© 24hourcampfire