Home
[Linked Image]
What?
One of those moments when you want to send your stunt double in...
Posted By: papat Re: Is it like this for you too? - 08/19/19
Don’t have one of those critters. The dogs treat me better than the x did.
😁
Posted By: hanco Re: Is it like this for you too? - 08/19/19
Wifey says that to me all the time!
Hahaha!
I had to share that one. My wife rolls her eyes all the time when I suddenly realize she has been talking to me and I look up and say "what?"
Wife learned many decades ago that if I wasn't looking directly at her 80% chance Im dreaming about either sex or eating and drinking or maybe all three at once.

Even then If I am looking at her Im mostly like thinking about sex and what shes making for dinner.
More truth than fiction there. laugh
Posted By: JOG Re: Is it like this for you too? - 08/19/19
"My wife left me because she said I didn't listen or some sh1t like that."
Women are "multi-channel" communicators. They can comprehend at least three "inputs" at a time, while simultaneously talking about a fourth. They cannot and will not understand that men are "one channel" limited. If we are listening to (for example) a TV, or thinking about something, we cannot comprehend anything else until we "change channels".

When my wife suddenly starts talking to me, I always and invariably miss at least the first few words until I can change channels to tune her in. No matter how many times this happens, she is always shocked that I have to ask her "What?"
No. I don't dress like that.
I always listen to her. But, she'll start in the middle of her story & expect me to figure the rest out. Then, she gets her panties in a wad when I point that out to her.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
I always listen to her. But, she'll start in the middle of her story & expect me to figure the rest out. Then, she gets her panties in a wad when I point that out to her.

Mine does that sometimes and I ALWAYS point it out. Turns out women don't like that either. lol
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Women are "multi-channel" communicators. They can comprehend at least three "inputs" at a time, while simultaneously talking about a fourth. They cannot and will not understand that men are "one channel" limited. If we are listening to (for example) a TV, or thinking about something, we cannot comprehend anything else until we "change channels".

That is not what is normally meant by "three input woman".
Posted By: djs Re: Is it like this for you too? - 08/19/19
I'll listen if the conversation is interesting.
My wife thinks I m deaf,I really have no clue she s been talking to me.I ve become so adept at tuneing her out she thinks I need a hearing aid.
© 24hourcampfire