Home
According to USA Today....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...icut-florida-ohio-police-say/2048855001/

What’s happening here fellas?
all hype, if someone is going to shoot up something they couldn't stop it. just trying to make it look like they are doing something.
On the surface, at least, it sounds like the police took the legal route, getting warrants to properly gather information. Under a red flag law, they'd just go steal their guns, no other evidence needed.
At least it ain’t the FBI stopping terrorists, you know, the ones they talk into doing something, and then hand dummy(or not) bombs to. Of course, it is curious how every wannabe shooter he cops nab now becomes top national news. I remember last year a local kid was planning to shoot up a local theater, and his mom called the cops when she found out. They nabbed him when he pulled into the theater parking lot. But that never made national news....
Legitimate investigations for sure.
But, no real solid evidence these knotheads actually
would have done the deed.

I have made comments in the past about how easy terrorist attacks could
be carried out. Especially if one was a "believer" who didn't intend to get away.
No plans, I'm not a terrorist. But, someone overhearing those comments might
get their tender liberal selves all worked up, and God only knows how th at could turn out.

An investigator wanting to advance,
A prosecutor looking to further their career,
And one could end up locked away forever.
I once heard that law enforcement was like using a net to catch bugs. You catch the butterflies and moths and the hornets and bees sail right on through. What they caught was 3 maybe shooters or maybe 3 sick headed big mouths that like to think about shooting folks or maybe 3 chickenshits who just enjoy scaring their neighbors and families. I am glad they got noticed and are being checked out. There's a lot of crazies with guns out there and dealing with them while protecting rights of gun owning outspoken eccentrics is a sticky issue. I hated to file a restraining order on my crazy neighbor for shooting a rifle across our occupied property but I did. When the sheriff came out to enforce my neighbors violations of the order it turned into a shootout killing my 2 crazy neighbors and the sheriff was barely missed by a load of buckshot. We really will have to come up with a legal constitutional way to disarm or lockup crazies.
Originally Posted by Hastings
I once heard that law enforcement was like using a net to catch bugs. You catch the butterflies and moths and the hornets and bees sail right on through. What they caught was 3 maybe shooters or maybe 3 sick headed big mouths that like to think about shooting folks or maybe 3 chickenshits who just enjoy scaring their neighbors and families. I am glad they got noticed and are being checked out. There's a lot of crazies with guns out there and dealing with them while protecting rights of gun owning outspoken eccentrics is a sticky issue. I hated to file a restraining order on my crazy neighbor for shooting a rifle across our occupied property but I did. When the sheriff came out to enforce my neighbors violations of the order it turned into a shootout killing my 2 crazy neighbors and the sheriff was barely missed by a load of buckshot. We really will have to come up with a legal constitutional way to disarm or lockup crazies.

Killing them works.
It worked in this case. Haven't heard the eerie sound of a passing bullet, the sonic crack, and then the rifle's muzzle blast in over a year now.
We really will have to come up with a legal constitutional way to disarm or lockup crazies.

There are already "legal constitutional" ways to lock up crazies. I doubt your neighbors were "crazy" in the medical sense of the term but rather selfish and lawless.

You have to be a little careful in what you wish for. With just a little redifinition of the law, YOU could be judged crazy.

Don't think the liberals would do it?
Originally Posted by stxhunter
all hype, if someone is going to shoot up something they couldn't stop it. just trying to make it look like they are doing something.

I think that's it. Nine times out of ten, when someone brags about what they're going to do, they are just blowing smoke. I think the cops were just being cautious about it, and decided to make an example out of these guys.
Imagine how things may have turned out if the gutless wonders of the Broward County Sheriff's Department had acted on the information they were given.

This.
with a red flag law the dems will push them to say they stopped 10 mass shootings a month just to try to get the assualt weapons ban back in effect.
Originally Posted by Grumulkin
We really will have to come up with a legal constitutional way to disarm or lockup crazies.

There are already "legal constitutional" ways to lock up crazies. I doubt your neighbors were "crazy" in the medical sense of the term but rather selfish and lawless.

You have to be a little careful in what you wish for. With just a little redifinition of the law, YOU could be judged crazy.

Don't think the liberals would do it?

Exactly. With every new law proposed, always imagine how it will be applied when the loony left are in charge.

This!!
Originally Posted by srwshooter
with a red flag law the dems will push them to say they stopped 10 mass shootings a month just to try to get the assualt weapons ban back in effect.

Social media ban might be better..
I figured the long range thing was coming. Makes going to an outdoor stadium to see a game something to think about and possibly stay home..
Give someone reason and laws won't matter.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...ect-spotted-near-hq-attack/#.XVvh0kd7nIU

There are few things more lethal than an intelligent deranged mind.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Give someone reason and laws won't matter.https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/07/23/national/crime-legal/kyoto-animation-autopsies-show-least-20-victims-burned-death-suspect-spotted-near-hq-attack/#.XVvh0kd7nIUThere are few things more lethal than an intelligent deranged mind.
Right and he didn't use a gun. Death toll probably would have been much lower if a semi-auto rifle had been used. Where there's a will there's a way and anybody, even convicted felons can have gasoline.
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I figured the long range thing was coming. Makes going to an outdoor stadium to see a game something to think about and possibly stay home..

Infactuation with that crap and even further removed from the “fist fight”, boys need their ass kicked occasionally.

Had a local school kid running his yap this morning. Cops say nothing credible, parents coming unglued. Evidently shot up someone’s farm...followed by an alleged post on social media.

What the phuqq?
© 24hourcampfire