Home
Truth Serum, total strangers spilling all at a public forum. Course, my father told me, "Don't tell them everything you know". laugh
wabigoon;
Good evening to you again my friend, I see you're busy thinkin' tonight and that's never a bad thing and usually interesting as well.

Perhaps as I mentioned previously, it's cathartic for us to attempt to articulate our thoughts and feelings on such subjects from time to time.

Truly, though I believe I'm reasonably private, at the same time I want to be open and deliberate enough about some aspects of life too.

Anyway, there were two politicians debating one time - Canuck of course.

When the one guy is going to the podium, the second chap seated says, "Why don't you take a minute Bob and tell these good people all you know?"

To which Bob replied, "Well Doug, I'll take a minute and a half and tell 'em all you know at the same time!"

Dwayne
If'n you're going to talk about something, you should at least spell it correctly.........................

MM
It is well established on this forum, that I lack basic spelling skills. laugh
Originally Posted by wabigoon

truth...it's working!
laugh laugh

But at least your father gave you good advice.

MM
Why you GIs comprain how he sperr? He tark truth prain enough for average Chinaman.
Its the spell checker....
You can learn A LOT about people by asking all types of different questions about them, their families, lifestyles, pets, automobiles, vacations, their joys and fears, foods they like, etc. Then sit back and collect the data.
One day we’re gonna find out Wabigoon is a bot.
I bet if everyone told everything they knew, this would be a far more entertaining place.
Ask Ingwe. He was born about 10,000 years ago. There ain't nothing in this world he don't know. He saw Adam, Eve and Moses playin' ring around the roses, and he'll whup the guy that says it isn't so.
Not really. Some haven’t came entirely out of the closet yet.
Truth Serum, total strangers spilling all at a public forum. Course, my father told me, "Don't tell them everything you know". laugh

Are you suggesting that some actually tell the truth here.

Really?
© 24hourcampfire