Home
Deputies say Van Ryswyk told them he met the victim on a website on the dark web for people with a castration fetish.

Castration fetish???

Sebring man arrested for botching castration on victim he met on dark web, deputies say
by: WFLA 8 On Your Side Staff
Posted: Aug 20, 2019 / 12:11 PM EDT / Updated: Aug 20, 2019 / 01:47 PM EDT

SEBRING, Fla. (WFLA) – A Highlands County man is behind bars after deputies say he performed a botched castration in his home on a man he met through the dark web.

The Highlands County Sheriff’s Office responded to a home on Orday Road in Sebring just before midnight on Sunday for a 911 hang-up call. When they got to the home, they say 74-year-old Gary Van Ryswyk answered the door and told deputies he had just performed a castration on a man.

Responding deputies say they went inside and found a man on the bed with a towel over his groin area, which was bleeding heavily. He was taken to the hospital and was later flown to a regional medical center. Authorities say he is stable.

According to a post on the sheriff’s office Facebook page, the room in the home was set up like a surgical center with medical equipment and painkillers. A camera was also set up to record the procedure, the post says.

Deputies say Van Ryswyk told them he met the victim on a website on the dark web for people with a castration fetish. The sheriff’s office says he told the victim he had experience on animals and had performed a procedure on himself back in 2012.

“He also said he had done a similar procedure on a man in a local motel a few years ago that turned out pretty much like this one, but couldn’t remember the other man’s name. The man went to the hospital, but law enforcement was not notified,” the sheriff’s office said in its Facebook post.

Van Ryswyk was arrested on Monday and charged with practicing medicine without a license resulting in bodily injury. His bond has been set at $250,000.

Detectives are asking anyone with information on Van Ryswyk to call them at (863) 402-7250 or email [email protected].

Link to original story
I don't know if we can ever thank Al Gore enough, for this here internet, and its ability to bring so many like minded folks together,so they enjoy the stuff that makes them happy !
I wonder if their children inherit the fetish. Hopefully most of them will do each other when in their teens in case it is genetic.

Years ago some kids playing in a rural park here found some strange looking objects and told their parents. The parents called the police. Human testicles. The police put out a BOLO to all the area hospitals and doctors in case the owner showed up. He did. He was seriously screwed up. He'd convinced himself that his testicles were killing him and he castrated himself in the park.
That's weird schit right there.
Remember this one on the news

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bodkin
There is no end to human strangeness......that said, if one dude wants to pay another dude money to cut his balls off in a makeshift "medical center", I say let them have at it. If it goes bad and you need real medical attention, then its cash up front. I see no reason to prevent those with the desire to do so from exiting the gene pool!
At least these people won't be breeding.
Responding deputies say they went inside and steered to a gelding on the bed with a towel over his groin area, which was bleeding heavily.
What hospital donwe send the flowers to for TRH?
I'm good with stupid people castrating each other.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Won't be TRH, but very likely to be piddler.
I remember watching my dad castrate hogs, I don’t remember seeing them bleed like a “stuck hog” - no pun intended.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I remember watching my dad castrate hogs, I don’t remember seeing them bleed like a “stuck hog” - no pun intended.

Cut the sack, split the membrane, squeeze the nut out and cut cord and make sure other nut doesn't get sucked in when you are on the first, then Betadine over sack...and if it is an animal that has annoyed you use metho.

For a cat cut the corner off a hessian bag and drag his tail back through it exposing his nuts, sit on the bastard to keep him still.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
I'm good with stupid people castrating each other.

I think maybe planned parenthood should encourage and subsidize such activities.
Business as usual in Flori-duh.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

YUP freak central .
Gay neighbor harps about how great florida is , I asked what's so great - reluctant answer - it's where people like them come to . Florida is the gay-place east of the mississippi .
It's where the north & notheast oddballs flock to , I can't wait to move away from here .
TRUELLY you couldn't find a place with uglier women than fort walton beach - although MANY are fooled by the week long tourist they see here from everywhere else . It's hard to even understand how it can be so bad .
Wasn't there a group who, at the appearance of the Hale-Bopp comet, decided the thing to do was to cut their nuts off in preparation for the arrival of some spaceship? There is nothing so strange that someone won't try it. GD
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Cut the sack, split the membrane, squeeze the nut out and cut cord and make sure other nut doesn't get sucked in when you are on the first, then Betadine over sack...and if it is an animal that has annoyed you use metho.

For a cat cut the corner off a hessian bag and drag his tail back through it exposing his nuts, sit on the bastard to keep him still.

I've heard of sticking the head and all the feet in a boot.... whistle
Originally Posted by ol_mike

YUP freak central .
Gay neighbor harps about how great florida is , I asked what's so great - reluctant answer - it's where people like them come to . Florida is the gay-place east of the mississippi .
It's where the north & notheast oddballs flock to , I can't wait to move away from here .
TRUELLY you couldn't find a place with uglier women than fort walton beach - although MANY are fooled by the week long tourist they see here from everywhere else . It's hard to even understand how it can be so bad .

It was not like that when I moved there in the early 80's or at least most of it was not that way.
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I've heard of sticking the head and all the feet in a boot.... whistle

Gumboot...but bag is easier as they don't get those back claws in to you.
Originally Posted by greydog
Wasn't there a group who, at the appearance of the Hale-Bopp comet, decided the thing to do was to cut their nuts off in preparation for the arrival of some spaceship? There is nothing so strange that someone won't try it. GD

Stupidity should hurt so here is hoping it catches on.
Not good, lot of pain!!

YUP freak central .

It was not like that when I moved there in the early 80's or at least most of it was not that way.

Are you talking about the gay part or the ugly females ? or both ?
The message here is not that the government cares so much about its subjects that it won't allow guys to cut each others' balls off but that they have to have the proper permit to do it or they'll face a heavy fine.

YUP freak central .

Are you talking about the gay part or the ugly females ? or both ?

General Weirdness , females are generally overrated in most of Florida except for tallahassee grin They have had some serious serial killers roll thru that state as well Bundy,Rolling and Aileen Wuornos. Good thing those 3 are DEAD.
i use to castrate all the males in many litters of purebred yorkshire pigs.

wonder if castrating a young male human would be anything like that?

use soot, terpentine, black pepper paste as a wound dressing.

nah, piggies have two balls. they come that way.

the family curdog relished the treats.
You guys are nuts!
Originally Posted by gitem_12

TRH seems to be accounted for.

Where is Deflave?
[Linked Image]

First, you decide you want to be castrated and then you choose this guy as your surgeon?
The dude is more than a couple of vowels.

Blue lotion.
A couple years ago a college kid castrated himself in the kitchen and then called 911, my buddy said there was blood everywhere including the ceiling.
You would to have a set of balls to castrate yourself!
Originally Posted by Gus
i use to castrate all the males in many litters of purebred yorkshire pigs.

wonder if castrating a young male human would be anything like that?

use soot, terpentine, black pepper paste as a wound dressing.

nah, piggies have two balls. they come that way.

the family curdog relished the treats.

No kidding?

Never did castrate one of the female piglets eh?
Why would they arrest the good "doctor." Just two weirdo LBGT types enjoying themselves with consensual sex in the privacy of their own home.
Our good ol “Florida Man” strikes again.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Why would they arrest the good "doctor." Just two weirdo LBGT types enjoying themselves with consensual sex in the privacy of their own home.

Because, as Ethan Edwards said, because they didn’t have a “permit”. The government won’t allow free men to castrate one another, voluntarily, in a bizarre sexual fetish that is prophetic in its outcome, without getting their fee.
Just another nut job! There sure some weird ass people in this world!
Originally Posted by Heym06
Just another nut job! There sure some weird ass people in this world!

That’s for sure! I fully support the right or even the requirement that they castrate one another.

It’s like getting 2 stones from one bird.....uhhh...Er is it 2 birds with 1 stone?
A high school kid climbed over the fence at the Anchorage Zoo some years back and then climbed over the first barrier of Binky the polar bear's cage. He almost made it back over the fence whole... Binky got some oysters.
© 24hourcampfire