Home
I love this President.

I don't agree with everything he does, but gawddammit at least he loves this country.
That WAS awesome!
Mr. Trump speaks for me. He says all the things I think and scream at the TV, but nobody hears me. Mr. Trump's tweets and speeches and press interviews speak for me. Howie Kurtz, at Feux News, who gets sand in his vagina over Mr. Trumps Tweets, can break it off in his rear end.
He is very, very good at actually being real, not fake 'real" like Beto changing a tire. No candidate, R or D, connects with constituents like he does. And that's why he's unbeatable right now.
Originally Posted by Morewood
I love this President.

I don't agree with everything he does, but gawddammit at least he loves this country.

I don't think he's perfect either but he is the greatest President of our time.
President Trump makes me so button-poppin' proud to be an American, something I did not feel during those dark times of Barack Hussein. I harbored a whole lot of resentment of my so-called fellow Americans who voted for him. Still do.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Morewood
I love this President.

I don't think he's perfect either but he is the greatest President of our time.

I think you are both right, and he DOES speak for me as well!

God bless Donald Trump, and guide him to another four years of service to this great nation. Watch over him, protect him...
He had my vote in 2020 before watching that video. After watching that, it only reinforces my positive opinion of him!

Let the LIEberal heads explode. TRUMP 2020!
Mr Trump has genuine class, he has enough to share with other world leaders, love that guy.
So....how did CNN spin that?
He is truly the greatest President of our time. He is EXACTLY what this country needed after 8 years of complete and utter bullshit.
Originally Posted by scenarshooter
So....how did CNN spin that?

One like that they probably wouldn't spin it at all. They probably would go to their "default" mode and just ignore it completely. But I'm not sure how they do it now because I haven't seen CNN in years.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
That WAS awesome!

Yep. He looked at his SS and told them to stand down and let them pass though out of protocol. He decided they posed no risk, as opposed to the woman who wanted to hug him and had the same poison pill the girls used on Kim's BIL.
It's been said he would often stop and talk with street and construction workers on jobs outside one of his establishments.

He was chosen, I think, by HIM to help a nation which had been dedicated to God and which recognized His gift to those He created in His likeness. How else could a rookie with a rookie machine beat the Rinos, MSM, Hollywood, NWO, DNC and Hillary?
Now for the spin...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkp...-rally-tells-his-story-e436445bafd5/amp/

These f’n snowflakes think everyone has to tollorate their schit. Poke their nose where they know it’s not welcome, and whine getting slapped for being stupid.
I wonder what went on just before this.
Awesome stuff! Semper Fi President Trump!
From February 2016
Recycled news cycle....

Which proves bigger problem we have, believing everything we hear.
So it was faked?
God didnt bless him?

Good find, 16, and thanks, but what does it really change? Has Trumped turned on us since then?
Nothing can change because it happened 4 years ago. But front page news doesn’t mean today’s news I reckon.
Sorry, 16. I thot you were referring to the video.

I totally agree with you re the recycled story.,
© 24hourcampfire