Home
1/2 negro, community organizer, turned demonrat president buys 29 acre ocean front Martha's Vineyard mansion!
Well this will teach me to not fight hard enough against demonrats when they run for President!
This high yellow demonrat "community organizer" now has the fortune to buy the linked to mansion!
I thought the hildabeast and bent dick bill were greedy crooks - seems hussein and "mooch-elle" are not far behind them.
I guess they learned their craft from now multi-millionaire harry reed?

Link: https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/22/obamas-martha-vineyards-mansion/

Sheesh.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
No surprises there...he must have saved a bunch from his 400K salary!
That’s just part of the cash he gave Iran. No big deal dude. Ed k
El Chapo probably helped out....
there goes the neighborhood!
I wonder who paid for it?
maybe another "book deal", AKA money laundering
WE paid for the darned thing!
Originally Posted by JamesJr

We did.

One way or another.
But he deserves it.
Originally Posted by ingwe
No surprises there...he must have saved a bunch from his 400K salary!

Absolutely. The Fact that he came into the whitehouse with 3 mil and left with 130 mil is just a mere coincidence. I think all the money he saved on vacations while POTUS helped out as well.
What do you call a black, ex president of the United States, multimillionaire neighbor?
The former president has criticized wealthy people for their big houses before. During a speech in South Africa last year, the president lamented the issue of income inequality, and blamed wealthy people for living excessively lavish lifestyles.

“There’s only so much you can eat. There’s only so big a house you can have,” Obama said at the time. “There’s only so many nice trips you can take. I mean, it’s enough.”

The former president has a net worth of roughly $40 million, according to an estimate by gobankingrates.net.
Originally Posted by kid0917

PREZACTLY 😡
I wish him as much luck as the Kennedy family has had with their compound.
Posted the article to facebook with the addition................ '...Seems someone doesn't believe all the global warming/sea levels rising hype that he was preaching...'

We'll see if FB leaves it up...
There is no law in the United States, only tyranny.
One thing you can say about Donald Trump. He isn't in it for the money. That's why he says what he means. I think that's one thing the Deep Staters can't stand about him.

It’s called “block busting” by real estate people
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by JamesJr

We did.

One way or another.

For a long long fugging time!!
Hell, if he had paid more attention to the way Clintons do things, it would be a $150 million estate.
lol, remember when Bill said there was a time Obongo would have been bringing them their coffee?
"Minority family moves out of public housing and makes good!" Of course, the "public housing" just happened to be the White House!
This is the fifth house that the homosexual and his tranny partner have bought.

They purchased their Wash.DC rental for 8.1 M.

The also have a house in Cal they bought for 5M.

They have a house in Dubai,that has no extradition agreement with the US,which they purchased for 5m.

They may have purchased a house in Hawaii.A friend of theirs,Nesbitt, purchased the former Magnum TV series house for 8M but claims he has no partners.Yea right.
,....and old white Birdwatcher is sleepin' own da flo.

,...came all the way to America to sleep own da flo while a black man lives in a mansion,......ridin' a bicycle while Buckwheat is drivin' a Bentley.

But he's:

~~~Proud to be an Americannnnnnn,...where at least he knows he freeeeeeeee~~~
Is there a wall around it, or do we have to build one to keep the other riff raff out?
Move in day at the Obama mansion.

The value of that neighborhood and the mansion both just went to schitt as soon as the Halfican and his pet Baboon moved in.
Originally Posted by renegade50

LMAO !!!
Originally Posted by dubePA
Is there a wall around it, or do we have to build one to keep the other riff raff out?

In, buddy, in...
I'm betting on barak's puppet master Lil georgie sorass
The American people paid for it with the money he stole. I do not think he will live there.
It will have a guest house that the Obama’s will rent to the Secret Service detail for untold millions also.
Maybe there will be an earthquake and the house will fall into the ocean... With them in it.

LOL

Wonder if a local could have bought it for 10 mil......................just saying..............
I'm surprised it wasn't in Hawaii.
Hope tbe bastards drown or get eaten by a great white. wink
Originally Posted by Sprint11
But he deserves it.

Yeah, he-do. he be pooping in tall cotton.

The guy makes me ill.
Originally Posted by Sprint11
But he deserves it.

What Obama "deserves"...he'll never get...

same thing with Hitlery either...
bought with the kickback for the Iran money he gave back. The money hidden in some far book deal or speech engagement
Originally Posted by ironbender
Hope tbe bastards drown or get eaten by a great white. wink

You know black people can't swim.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

PREZACTLY 😡

According to Wikipedia, Moochelle's book has sold 10 million copies. Anybody think that crap has been read by 10 million people?
Most of the people who would read it cannot read. Ed k
https://freebeacon.com/blog/obama-beach-mansion/
He picked a lot of cotton!
Its a used home lol....USED.....cheap basturd ! I hope the sheets are sticky !
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

PREZACTLY 😡

According to Wikipedia, Moochelle's book has sold 10 million copies. Anybody think that crap has been read by 10 million people?

Aint no way 10mill of her ilk can even read....
I thought maybe Michael Obama would finish his transition to female.

Then one of our sons reminded me that Hussein is a homosexual and would divorce Michael if he had a removeadickfromme surgery.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
1/2 negro, community organizer, turned demonrat president buys 29 acre ocean front Martha's Vineyard mansion!
Well this will teach me to not fight hard enough against demonrats when they run for President!
This high yellow demonrat "community organizer" now has the fortune to buy the linked to mansion!
I thought the hildabeast and bent dick bill were greedy crooks - seems hussein and "mooch-elle" are not far behind them.
I guess they learned their craft from now multi-millionaire harry reed?

Link: https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/22/obamas-martha-vineyards-mansion/

Sheesh.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
...............................................On Fox, they showed a view from the air of this estate. Very near the water......

Well well.......It seems to me that Baaa-rock and A-YUK (AOC) need to sit down together and have a little conference........Cuz ya see, AOC says that we all (the entire human race) only has another, what is now less than 12 years remaining, before man made global warming (climate change) dooms the planet.

UH OH!.........Let us not forget the RISING oceans waters also predict by these doom and gloom nut jobs. Baaaaa-rock it seems to me, needs to purchase an estate on much higher ground???...............LOL>>>LOL.......

These damned nut job global warming HOAX elitist liberals are such HYPOCRITES.....
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

PREZACTLY 😡

Yes. There are that many fools in the Democrat Party.
I wonder what it costs to heat and cool that house? I guess Barry O, like Al Gore don't care about their carbon footprint!
So much for man made climate change and coastal flooding!
Sako76: Indeed the whole of the demonrat party leaders and most of the demonrat followers are hypocrites to the max!
Sad.
We simply have to become more politically involved!
I hate politics, actually, but I have learned if YOU don't play (participate!) you WILL live by rules (laws!) someone else makes!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire