Home
Very good video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUKomh_UiSc
Remember what was said some time a go and is now becoming another "reality"

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” — George Orwell from his book 1984
Great people, great conversation.
Orwell was a prophet- - - - -his time line was just a little off!
Jerry
Outstanding!
She won't be old enough in 2024, but, could you imagine the R's running Sheriff Clarke and Candace Owens for Pres/VP? D's would foam @ the mouth trying to remain PC.
Democrats are going war for 2020 already. It we be a fight for republicans to win.
I was just gonna watch for a minute and couldn't stop.

Fantastic stuff!
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Democrats are going war for 2020 already. It we be a fight for republicans to win.

I don’t think there is an age requirement for VP.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

That was a friggin’ great video.

It’s a sad reflection on the present times that to hear what was once regarded as obvious stated in such a forthright manner feels like a breath of fresh air.

The sad and lonely Liberal woman in her 50’s that Candace Owens references who now realizes too late that Radical Feminism robbed her of a happy life is just the beginning, such women are gonna be epidemic in the future.
35+ to be Vice President of the USA (see 12th Amendment)

Both Candice and the Sheriff are smart, well spoken human beings, therefore, LIEberals will NEVER get it!
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

That was a friggin’ great video.

It’s a sad reflection on the present times that to hear what was once regarded as obvious stated in such a forthright manner feels like a breath of fresh air.

The sad and lonely Liberal woman in her 50’s that Candace Owens references who now realizes too late that Radical Feminism robbed her of a happy life is just the beginning, such women are gonna be epidemic in the future.

That's doubtful. Most people who swallowed Koolaid will never realize it and the ones who do mostly will never admit they were wrong-to themselves, let alone everybody else. There will be a small number who come to the realization and admit it to themselves but will continue to lie with their public face and a yet smaller number still who will actually come to the realization and admit it publicly.
Thanks, love hearin their message. They give hope.
My brother got his Masters From the same School and in the Discipline at the same time as Clarke, Homeland, blahblahblah blah Security or Something. Didn't have to fix his Thesis though.

I don't remember Clarke at the graduating Ceremony but it was 2013 and he wasn't a known public figure yet.

Good deal if your a public employee and meet the Strict Criteria its a free Masters program. Almost all the Grads were Deputy Chiefs, Cheifs, Sheriffs, High level Fed Law Enforcement Employees etc..

I didn't know who Ms. Owens was, but I do now, and appreciate the heads up Tarquin, thank you.

Please dear God let there be more Candice Owens and Sheriff Clarkes, and let them influence all Americans.
I had seen a few Prager University clips but have now book marked them.... lots of good stuff here... until YouTube takes them down...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Prager+University
Originally Posted by TomT
35+ to be Vice President of the USA (see 12th Amendment)

Good pick up:

" But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States."
Tag for later
© 24hourcampfire