Home
The first case of identity fraud has been established - while orbiting the Earth.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nasa-astronaut-identity-theft-bank-account-divorce-wife
Ain't love grand? grin
Space walk,
Then cut the tether!
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Ain't love grand? grin

Someone should have probably told them that the right to marriage is accompanied by the right to retain divorce lawyers.

Now they are down at our level...ironic really.
Why was this whole situation allowed to happen. Notice how we use the space program to make social statements now. You can’t tell me this woman is the most qualified
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Why was this whole situation allowed to happen. Notice how we use the space program to make social statements now. You can’t tell me this woman is the most qualified

On the contrary, she is going through a divorce so was probably extremely keen to get off-planet.

Hard to beat that kind of motivation.
This has got to be fake news. The powers that be assured us that F a g gots would have much happier marriages with less divorce than us lowly, racist heterosexuals.
Dykes - both in space and with space between their ears.
Man! They are H O T !
I bet with the NASA computers she had access to she was able to drain the other dykes bank account lickety slit
Originally Posted by Rooster7
I bet with the NASA computers she had access to she was able to drain the other dykes bank account lickety slit

Nah...it seems she was cut off.
Originally Posted by IZH27
Man! They are H O T !

Her only chance to be hot would be burning up upon re entry.

This is a top ten thread title here on the Fire. All time.
Originally Posted by 19352012
Originally Posted by IZH27
Man! They are H O T !

Her only chance to be hot would be burning up upon re entry.

This is a top ten thread title here on the Fire. All time.

Sorry , didn't get that. Was that re-entry or rear entry?
Aww schit
I thought I got the jimmy Olsen scoop on this one.
Just made a thread.

Fugg
I will delete mine.
Hahaha!!!
They are trash. Who cares?
Tongue-in-groove paneling in the space station, now?
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Ain't love grand? grin

Yes, they tried to co-opt the word "gay". Does not seem to be working out well. they are homosexuals, and most are miserable, it seems to me.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
They are trash. Who cares?

Dude.....
Fueding lesbian astronauts!!!!

Only thing better than that could be a new episode of .......

Sloots gonna sloot!
One dyke sues for visitation of the other dyke's little boy. Fugged up world.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Only in the cockpit.
Originally Posted by NMiller

Only in the cockpit.

Well said!
Who cares??
They probably do, since they were called on the carpet... smile
Your government Diversity dollars at work...
I am not very aware here, I can't tell which one is the boygirl and which one is the girlgirl
Originally Posted by kid0917
I am not very aware here, I can't tell which one is the boygirl and which one is the girlgirl

The Butch is the one wearing the strap-on. The other is the girl-girl.
lol thanks!
10,000 generations of the human race,
Remembering when our women were all tits and lace,
An occasional over-fed one was the worst we'd face,
But today we're reading news about the Dykes in space.

Dykes in space,
Dykes in space,
Circling the planet at a breakneck pace,
Better hide your valuables just in case,
That bitch you left behind overtakes your place,
Scoops up your identity without a trace.

While you're up there fuggin' 'round,
Playin Dyke in space,

A silly Dyke in space.

Lesbians in space. smile

I couldn't have made this up.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Lesbians in space. smile

I couldn't have made this up.

........... LMAO......That one's really out of this world funny......
Beyond the obvious jokes, this is a huge embarrassment to the space program and NASA. This is what happens when space, like the military, is a testing ground for all manner of sexual orientation. Obviously the vindictive astronut couldn't keep her "mind" on her work and had to commit a crime from space.
[Linked Image]

Were they raisin a boy or a girl?
Don't forget the astronaut chic that drove from Houston to Florida to kidnap her ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend while wearing diapers.

It ain't your daddy's NASA that put a man on the moon any more.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Beyond the obvious jokes, this is a huge embarrassment to the space program and NASA. This is what happens when space, like the military, is a testing ground for all manner of sexual orientation. Obviously the vindictive astronut couldn't keep her "mind" on her work and had to commit a crime from space.

[Linked Image]
Check for an Adam’s apple
Homosexuality is an abomination. Demented fools.
Good! They wanted legal marriage and all that it entails. They have now gotten their wish. Welcome to the misery cuhnts!
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Don't forget the astronaut chic that drove from Houston to Florida to kidnap her ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend while wearing diapers.

That one was just crazy... these two are crazy and carpet munchers...
Just another indication we are screwed as a country . . . back in the day there would be no way these weirdos would ever be accepted into the military and/or NASA. Mentally disturbed people were weeded out.
Makes me wonder why do we have LesBos serving in NASA as astronauts...

its hilarious they when they are divorcing...
Originally Posted by Clarkm
[Linked Image]

Gag me with a maggot.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

That one was just crazy... these two are crazy and carpet munchers...

That is the best NASA story, Astronaut Diaper Lady. Moon Schmoon, they had crazy women wearing diapers driving cross country.
Everything is now nothing more than a statement on diversity inclusion & equality.

Pure BS.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

[Linked Image]

Now that is an astro program I could get behind.
Too much time without oxygen
The first case of identity fraud has been established - while orbiting the Earth.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nasa-astronaut-identity-theft-bank-account-divorce-wife

So the lezzies are fighting over the boy. Tff. They just dont have any use for males after women get through raising them.

I wonder if they were planning on getting him to have a sex change operation later so they could keep on loving him?
Originally Posted by Clarkm
[Linked Image]

One on the left looks like the dam.

All they need now are a couple of lizzie lawyers.

However, no more funding for NASA until, roads , bridges, infrastructure fixed.

Give the NASA employees orange vests, stop and go paddles and shovels.
Those two dykes would be rolling around in their yard stabbing each other right now if they could, that's par for those freaks.
Mostly I feel bad for that poor kid 😕
Now I understand why a pothead like Elon Musk an make rockets launch payloads for 1/4 the cost of NASA's rockets.
Bigwhoop: Thanks for posting - had not heard of this bull dagger vs. bull dagger, NASA "affirmative action" fiasco until I saw your post.
Nothing, and let me repeat that, NOTHING good comes from affirmative action!
These two bull daggers should be booted from the ranks there at NASA - of course that won't happen but it should!
Sad what our society/country has diminished to at the hands of guilt ridden intellectual idiots - trying to "get even" with da man!
What is next, transvetites demanding sex change operations in outer space while doing long term space work for NASA?
Sheesh.
More proof that liberalism is a mental disease.
Thanks again.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Who Cares.
© 24hourcampfire