Home
Posted By: Paddler All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19
Or, should I say, "All You NRA Suckers":

Weeks after the massacre at Sandy Hook, while addressing a hunting conference in Reno, Nevada, the National Rifle Association’s leader, Wayne LaPierre, decried the hypocrisy of political “elites” who were pushing for stronger gun laws while protected by armed security details. Records show that during a 10-day period that included that speech, LaPierre spent more than $100,000 on air travel.

In December 2015, LaPierre appeared in an NRA video warning ominously of “disarmament” by the same Washington elites. Three months earlier, he spent $39,000 at an Ermenegildo Zegna boutique in Beverly Hills, California, capping a total of $274,000 in purchases from the high-end Italian clothier over an 11-year stretch.

And he's still in charge? You guys are dumber than a bag of hammers.
Posted By: las Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19
And you are dumber....

Old Wayne dresses good, but he's ugly. We'll get rid of him.

Can we you?

Posted By: 12344mag Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19
You get dumber and dumber as the TDS gets stronger.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19
She is having a difficult night.
Actually, that's his first post that ever made some sort of sense.

God, I can't believe I said that....

But Wayne is still ugly, and bent. He has to go.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19
Go fahq yourself bayonet dummy.
Posted By: Hastings Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19
Wayne has furnished plenty of ammo to those who despise us. Paddler would have no case if Wayne and his fellow looters hadn't furnished him the rocks he is throwing. Before now the detractors of 2nd amendment rights only served to strengthen our cause in the same way flag burners increased respect for the flag by good citizens.The NRA can only be taken down by the rot within, not the enemies without. I am real irate that we have been let down at such a time the gun owning rights of law abiding citizens are in such peril. The see no evil, hear no evil mindset of enough NRA members I fear will render the organization virtually powerless in the upcoming struggle for 2020. There is a September NRA board meeting in Alaska of all places but I'm afraid any dissent will be quashed and the purge of any reformists in the organization will continue until the board is totally neutered.
Posted By: 79S Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19
Originally Posted by Paddler

Weeks after the massacre at Sandy Hook, while addressing a hunting conference in Reno, Nevada, the National Rifle Association’s leader, Wayne LaPierre, decried the hypocrisy of political “elites” who were pushing for stronger gun laws while protected by armed security details. Records show that during a 10-day period that included that speech, LaPierre spent more than $100,000 on air travel.

In December 2015, LaPierre appeared in an NRA video warning ominously of “disarmament” by the same Washington elites. Three months earlier, he spent $39,000 at an Ermenegildo Zegna boutique in Beverly Hills, California, capping a total of $274,000 in purchases from the high-end Italian clothier over an 11-year stretch.

Obama on wealth inequality: ‘There’s only so much you can eat. There’s only so big a house you can have.’
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cn...inequality-only-so-much-you-can-eat.html

Barack and Michelle Obama are in escrow for the $14.85 million mansion of Boston Celtics owner Wyc Grousbeck, although the former First Family are reportedly paying less than listed price.
The almost-7,000-square-foot house is located on a pond outside Edgartown, one of the island’s six villages. According to the real-estate listing, the mansion has “7 bedrooms, 8 baths, multiple entertaining spaces including a vaulted ceiling living room with stone fireplace, a Chef’s kitchen, and formal dining room surrounded by a wall of windows,” in addition to a pool, a jacuzzi, a garden, a private beachfront, and a boathouse. The monthly cost of the house, assuming a standard 30-year loan, is listed at a staggering $63,969. Considering that the couple recently signed a joint.

https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.co...85-million-marthas-vineyard-mansion.html

I hope not, Hastings.
Posted By: joken2 Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19

Why Democrats insist on lying about how ‘poor’ they are

June 27, 2017 Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

Barack and Michelle Obama Are Buying a 29-Acre Martha’s Vineyard Vacation Compound

Hillary Clinton's extravagant lifestyle

Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a ‘slush fund’

The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list” of problematic nonprofits last month.

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

The group spent the bulk of its windfall on administration, travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends.

...Charity Navigator put the foundation on its “watch list,” which warns potential donors about investing in problematic charities. The 23 charities on the list include the Rev. Al Sharpton’s troubled National Action Network, which is cited for failing to pay payroll taxes for several years. ...

At risk of using a Dem/Lib tactic, I divert:

The Clinton Crime Foundation has gotten away with murder (literally and economically) .

Who says crime doesn't pay ?

And where is the Poor Piisser on this? Not a comment.
Posted By: Paddler Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19
Originally Posted by 79S

Obama on wealth inequality: ‘There’s only so much you can eat. There’s only so big a house you can have.’

Barack and Michelle Obama are in escrow for the $14.85 million mansion of Boston Celtics owner Wyc Grousbeck, although the former First Family are reportedly paying less than listed price.
The almost-7,000-square-foot house is located on a pond outside Edgartown, one of the island’s six villages. According to the real-estate listing, the mansion has “7 bedrooms, 8 baths, multiple entertaining spaces including a vaulted ceiling living room with stone fireplace, a Chef’s kitchen, and formal dining room surrounded by a wall of windows,” in addition to a pool, a jacuzzi, a garden, a private beachfront, and a boathouse. The monthly cost of the house, assuming a standard 30-year loan, is listed at a staggering $63,969. Considering that the couple recently signed a joint.

Yep, they're buying a nice house. But it's not with your NRA dues, so really not your business. LaPierre wanted the NRA to buy him a mansion. I guess they drew the line at that?
Posted By: WAM Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19
At the risk of appearing to agree with Paddler, I think scumbag Wayne needs to hit the road...
Posted By: joken2 Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19

Originally Posted by 79S

Yep, they're buying a nice house. But it's not with your NRA dues, so really not your business. LaPierre wanted the NRA to buy him a mansion. I guess they drew the line at that?

Are you a NRA member, Paddler?

If not, by the same token what goes on within the NRA isn't any of your business or concern, either.
Posted By: ERK Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19
No mr. Piddler he’s buying it will payoff money. He more than likely got a big return from Iran CASH. You dipshit. Ed k
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19
Originally Posted by las
At risk of using a Dem/Lib tactic, I divert:

The Clinton Crime Foundation has gotten away with murder (literally and economically) .

Who says crime doesn't pay ?

And where is the Poor Piisser on this? Not a comment.
......................EXACTLY!!.......We will NEVER read a post from DUMB as a door knob Paddler Pussy, Piddles, Piddler, Poodles, Prickler, about ANY of the CORRUPTION, LIES, HYPOCRISY within the democrat party that all of the evidence clearly shows, THAT WILL ALL BE CONFIRMED after all of the reports come out from Durham, IG Horowitz, AG Barr, and from Huber in Utah.

All Paddler does is take liberal talking points and stories (HIS GOSPEL) from the LAME stream, lying, corrupt and biased media and then post them here as FACTUAL in an effort to then convert us all into a bunch of sponge filled brainless IDIOTS like himself.........

Hey Paddler......Please describe just ONE from out of hundreds of your posted predictions that has ever came true!!!!........................C'mon Mr. Doorknob.............
And Wayne is ugly. He's gotta go. smile
Posted By: Seafire Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19
Dear PaDDler...

FOAD you fat overweight fatassed pedophile....

this clown is nothing more than a paid Michael Gloomberg hack...

out to cause trouble and piss people off...

all the while trying to disarm our nation to make things more safe for criminals and
globalist take over of our nation....

think of a 67 year old fat assed Antifa NAMBLA pedophile....

LMAO! Pure TDS.
Originally Posted by Seafire
Dear PaDDler...

Hey be nice! Piddles is still in mourning over Epstein, give him a little time........
Posted By: Pat85 Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19

I would have rather seen him spend that $39000 at Hickey Freeman in New York.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19
4 more years.

FOAD.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19
Originally Posted by las
Actually, that's his first post that ever made some sort of sense.

God, I can't believe I said that....

But Wayne is still ugly, and bent. He has to go.

But what if the Professors not bent???
Posted By: shrapnel Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19

The real litmus test here is simply: if Paddler doesn’t like it, it is no doubt good for America. Thanks for the NRA endorsement...
Posted By: hanco Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19
[Linked Image]
Posted By: TimZ Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/26/19

[/quote]

Yep, they're buying a nice house. But it's not with your NRA dues, so really not your business. LaPierre wanted the NRA to buy him a mansion. I guess they drew the line at that?[/quote]

Yeah, it is my business. Obama raised my taxes by $30k/year, and I felt that, while telling us that we didn't really need to keep that much money. But somehow he now needs four or five luxury residences and a $15 MM spread on the beach? This is the problem with the Dems, complete hypocrites...
Posted By: Paddler Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/27/19
Originally Posted by Seafire
Dear PaDDler...

this clown is nothing more than a paid Michael Gloomberg hack...

out to cause trouble and piss people off...

all the while trying to disarm our nation to make things more safe for criminals and
globalist take over of our nation....

think of a 67 year old fat assed Antifa NAMBLA pedophile....

Pardon me, Seafire, but you seem a bit detached from reality. See your doctor, get back on your meds....
Posted By: USMC_Nav Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/27/19
I like the way these threads stay on course.
Posted By: centershot Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/27/19
Originally Posted by shrapnel

The real litmus test here is simply: if Paddler doesn’t like it, it is no doubt good for America. Thanks for the NRA endorsement...

+1, I read the title of this thread, saw who it was by and had the urge to send the NRA some money.
Posted By: hanco Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/27/19
[Linked Image]
Posted By: gregintenn Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/27/19
Originally Posted by 79S

If Obama is a smart as you say, and ocean levels are rising as he says, why the hell would he spend 15 million on a place that is about to be underwater?
Posted By: hanco Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/27/19
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Paddler Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/28/19
Originally Posted by centershot
Originally Posted by shrapnel

+1, I read the title of this thread, saw who it was by and had the urge to send the NRA some money.

Great idea! Wayne needs him some new shoes!! Italian, of course, not more than $5K.
Posted By: joken2 Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/28/19

And again, Paddler, since you're not a NRA member now and profess to never will be, their internal issues are none of your concern, unless of course you sole purpose here is to taunt and instigate like a hateful, vindictive, jealous, self-centered, attention craving child.

"Medice, cura te ipsum"

Posted By: Paddler Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/29/19
Originally Posted by joken2

And again, Paddler, since you're not a NRA member now and profess to never will be, their internal issues are none of your concern, unless of course you sole purpose here is to taunt and instigate like a hateful, vindictive, jealous, self-centered, attention craving child.

"Medice, cura te ipsum"

Not true. If the NRA funneled Russian money to the Trump campaign, or in any other way enabled Russia's interference with our elections, the internal issues of the NRA is of concern to us all. Also, I'll comment on the NRA any time I desire, so long as it exists. Hopefully it will cease to exist soon.
Posted By: Raeford Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/29/19

"Medice, cura te ipsum"

Not true. If the NRA funneled Russian money to the Trump campaign, or in any other way enabled Russia's interference with our elections, the internal issues of the NRA is of concern to us all. Also, I'll comment on the NRA any time I desire, so long as it exists. Hopefully it will cease to exist soon.

How bout you start holding your breath until the NRA no longer exists.
Posted By: Pahntr760 Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/29/19

"Medice, cura te ipsum"

Still on the Russia nonsense, huh. You lefties just don't know when to STFU even after being disproven in regards to the President of the United States Donald J Trump.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/29/19
Why won’t you answer my question above?
Posted By: hanco Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/29/19
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Kyhilljack Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/29/19
[Linked Image]
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: All You NRA Supporters - 08/29/19
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire