Home
Posted By: xverminator #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/28/19
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14082113/gofundgabriel#Post14082113

X-VERMINATOR
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/28/19
This should be made a sticky

Mike
Posted By: xverminator Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/28/19
I've asked Rick to make it a sticky in the classifieds..

X-VERMINATOR
Posted By: 12344mag Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/28/19
Awesome!

One of the Toughest guys I know.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/28/19
Cough it up fellas.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/28/19
https://www.gofundme.com/gabriels-medical-bills
Posted By: xverminator Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/28/19
Looks like some donations are coming in...Awesome! I'm betting as a group we can help the kid reach his goal!

X-VERMINATOR
Posted By: SKane Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/29/19
This is cool - thanks for taking this on.
Posted By: xverminator Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/29/19
Almost to $10,000 now! The "Gear Grab for Gabriel" started when the GoFundMe was already at $9,450 if I recall correctly. Moving the needle but we still got a ways to go....

X-VERMINATOR
Posted By: K22 Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/29/19
Wow!

XV, you are the doer of good deeds.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/29/19
Amen
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/29/19
Tag
Posted By: xverminator Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/29/19
Originally Posted by K22
Wow!

XV, you are the doer of good deeds.

Shhh, don't tell anybody. It might ruin my Campfire reputation... laugh

X-VERMINATOR
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/30/19
Despite the pissing, moaning and ankle biting this place always displays the most kindness and generosity of any other group of “cyber friends”. I’m proud to be a part of this dysfunctional family.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/30/19
I think I can get buy with a Lupy rather than a good scope and send the boy the difference.
Posted By: xverminator Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/31/19
Broke 10k yesterday and you guys are still moving the needle. Great work! I know K and the family are humbly grateful...Let's keep going!

X-VERMINATOR
Posted By: SandBilly Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/31/19
It’s payday..
Take some time over the weekend, dig through some gear you don't want and post it up in the Classifieds, make some cash and donate a little to a good cause!

We all like gear and we all like deals, post up your junk this weekend and see what happens....

X-VERMINATOR
Posted By: leesway2 Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/31/19
Originally Posted by xverminator
Take some time over the weekend, dig through some gear you don't want and post it up in the Classifieds, make some cash and donate a little to a good cause!

We all like gear and we all like deals, post up your junk this weekend and see what happens....

X-VERMINATOR

I dont know how to do the go fund me or any of that but if I dont find or see any thing to get this weekend, if ya will send me your address in a pm I got a 100.00 to send if ya can get it to the right place. Tommy
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 08/31/19
Ok, I get it......Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

For those that don't know how to donate but want to, please send a private message to K22. He's Gabriel's grandfather, a member here, a good man.......

X-VERMINATOR
Posted By: xverminator Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 09/12/19
There have been multiple donations generated by the classifieds but you guys here on the Hunters Campfire sub forum have largely funded this GoFundGabriel movement. Well done!!

While I'm hoping we can still get the "24hr Campfire Gear Grab" going in the classifieds and exceed the families GoFundMe goal, ultimately it's not about us! This is a very sick kid, that belongs to a very good family. They need a little help.....!

It's not only the right thing to do, it's the right thing to do.....!

I've been here a long time, I've witnessed acts of kindness over the years, I find this a particularly worthy cause.... Please donate or list something in the classifieds on honorable consignment...

X-VERMINATOR
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 09/12/19
OK, lets get this rolling again! I’ll post up a zeiss scope in the classifieds right now - 100% will go for Gabriel. $11k here we come ...
Posted By: xverminator Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 09/12/19
You’re a good man AKwolverine!
Posted By: xverminator Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 09/29/19
Well done ladies and gents....! The Campfire as a whole has made some serious headway towards Gabriel's GoFundMe goal. I'm blown away by the generosity and I know K22 and family are too...

Yet, we still have a ways to go.... I encourage those of us that could purge some gear, to go ahead and list it in the classifieds before we all get busy with full blown hunting season.

Post it up and if you decide to give a portion of the sale to Gabriel's family, I'll match it. Just PM me a link to the thread and I will match from there...

We all like gear and I'll personally be looking for deals and posting some more stuff over the next couple days. Keep an eye out!

Lastly, prayers don't cost anybody anything, if your so inclined, please say one for Gabriel.

X-VERMINATOR
Posted By: ribka Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 09/29/19
worthwhile cause

done
Posted By: 280shooter Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 09/29/19
Done
Posted By: xverminator Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 11/22/19
Hey folks, I've been busy hunting but I have checked in from time to time on Gabriel's GoFundMe... I'm personally dedicated to reaching the families goal, can't really describe why, I just am...........

Therefore, any donation made from a Campfire Classified sale or any GoFundMe donation from now until the goal is met will be matched by me...... Just shoot me a PM with proof and it will be done......

HAPPY HOLIDAYS GABRIEL and FAMILY!!

X-V
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 12/01/19
X-V,
That is incredibly generous!!!
You have, once again, inspired me. I have listed another scope over in the classifieds that will help get us closer to the goal.
Thank you!
Posted By: KFWA Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 12/01/19
Hey folks, I've been busy hunting but I have checked in from time to time on Gabriel's GoFundMe... I'm personally dedicated to reaching the families goal, can't really describe why, I just am...........

Therefore, any donation made from a Campfire Classified sale or any GoFundMe donation from now until the goal is met will be matched by me...... Just shoot me a PM with proof and it will be done......

HAPPY HOLIDAYS GABRIEL and FAMILY!!

X-V

incredibly generous on your part, don't know you but thats top notch. Thank you
Posted By: xverminator Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 12/02/19
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
X-V,
You have, once again, inspired me. I have listed another scope over in the classifieds that will help get us closer to the goal.
Thank you!

You are beyond top notch my friend! Send me the link and I will match your donation 100%.....

X-V
Posted By: hitNpass Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 12/02/19
Done
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - 12/02/19
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
X-V,
Thank you!

You are beyond top notch my friend! Send me the link and I will match your donation 100%.....

X-V

Thanks for the kind words and back at ya.
Donation for scope is posted.
© 24hourcampfire