Home
Posted By: simonkenton7 Black Powder Terrorist - 08/29/19
This is a new one on me. This kid planned to shoot up his school, he had some kind of semi auto pistol, and a Howdah gun!

https://myfox8.com/2019/08/28/high-...ce-last-december-district-attorney-says/

[Linked Image]

The Howdah was used by English lords, hunting on a big saddle, on an elephant in India in 1840. That big elephant saddle was called a "howdah." If a tiger charged the elephant, he pulled his Howdah gun and shot the tiger.

[Linked Image]
I have one of these, real pretty gun, I got mine from Dixie a few years back, made by Pedersoli. Mine is a 20 gauge, it shoots .590 round balls.
Looks like this kid has an antique.
Posted By: TNrifleman Re: Black Powder Terrorist - 08/29/19
The Howdah looks like it would be good for repelling boarders...
It was designed to peel a tiger from the elephant.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Black Powder Terrorist - 08/29/19
Seen that last night and got a chuckle.

First down syndrome terrorist. pew pew, pew
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Black Powder Terrorist - 08/29/19
Outlaw black powder and this would never happen.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Black Powder Terrorist - 08/29/19
Say goodbye to “curios and relics”. Glad they were able to catch him so fast, December was like yesterday.
Posted By: Hudge Re: Black Powder Terrorist - 08/29/19
I was just flipping through the channel and stopped at this story on CNN. When they kept calling it a shotgun and how he would shoot up the school with it, I got a good laugh.
Posted By: fgold767 Re: Black Powder Terrorist - 08/29/19
This kid has been in High Point less than 2 weeks. 19 years old...came from Mass.....where and how did he get the pistol? Sure didn't get it legally, now did he........................
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Black Powder Terrorist - 08/29/19
Don't want to rain on anyone's laff, but muzzle loading guns are not classed as firearms. As far as the Feds are concerned they can be shipped anywhere, anytime, to anyone. State laws may vary of course. The howdah is a ML.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Black Powder Terrorist - 08/29/19
A Star Super B and a Howda. Kid was going retro or Pulp Fiction.
I must say, although very slow on the reload, that Howdah would be a real bad ass for the first two shots. 50 grains of fffg powder, and a .590 round ball, it must be cranking out about 500 foot pounds.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Black Powder Terrorist - 08/30/19
Originally Posted by TNrifleman
The Howdah looks like it would be good for repelling boarders...
Damn those high capacity magazines.
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Black Powder Terrorist - 08/30/19
Said "he was tired of being an outcast".
Good idea, shooting people to make them like you more! Now why didn't I think of that? grin
All these people running around with only one oar in the water, but the guns are what we need to ban!
7mm
© 24hourcampfire