Home
Astros 2-0 win over the Blue Jays!

At age 36!

Good Job!
Then goes home to Kate Upton.
Originally Posted by NMiller
Then goes home to Kate Upton.

Yeah. He's got it rough.

Makes a $100M salary playing baseball, only to go home to that...
Probably has to make his own ham sammiches as well.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Damn, that'd be rough to take.

Make millions playing a game folks play for fun, beautiful gal at home.............................AND you have to make your own sammies................

oy vey, such a life I should have.

Geno
He’s got 6 more to tie Nolan Ryan
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Make millions playing a game folks play for fun, beautiful gal at home.............................AND you have to make your own sammies................

Geno

Well theres that and taking nudie photos together with your wife. Oh yeah she gotta a set a jugs on her that wont quit.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
He’s got 6 more to tie Nolan Ryan

Ryan pitched his 6th and 7th at 43 and 44...........kicked Robin Venture’s azz when he was 46 laugh
Not 6 more. Verlander has 3 now
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Geno

I know nothing about her, but not all beautiful gals are beautiful on the inside. Some are real bitches. Hopefully she's one of the good ones.
Thats why the inside is where your dick is supposed to go.
I know nothing about her, but not all beautiful gals are beautiful on the inside. Some are real bitches. Hopefully she's one of the good ones.

A few years ago I read an article by a sportswriter who tried to interview all the living people who had appeared on the cover of “Sports Illustrated”. He said that the nicest, most gracious people he met were Muhammad Ali (no surprise) and Mike Tyson (that did surprise me). But at the other end of the spectrum was Kate Upton. That’s what he said.
Originally Posted by McInnis

A few years ago I read an article by a sportswriter who tried to interview all the living people who had appeared on the cover of “Sports Illustrated”. He said that the nicest, most gracious people he met were Muhammad Ali (no surprise) and Mike Tyson (that did surprise me). But at the other end of the spectrum was Kate Upton. That’s what he said.

Probably because he had her tata's in full focus during the entrire interview. Ali or Tyson would have punched him if he'd have done the same to them.
He has been outstanding since they traded for him.
Good for him, I read an article last night that said he is a dying breed in baseball. He says he's ready every night to pitch 9 innings or more. He pitched another great one yesterday. Pitch count is such a big deal, we rarely see any complete games anymore.
Verlander is great , thank god he's out of the Twins division now.

He's had a great year.
... Oh yeah she gotta a set a jugs on her that wont quit.

If tits are big enough to qualify as jugs, then they will eventually quit.
He seems to be getting better. Glad Houston got him. Hasbeen
© 24hourcampfire