Home
Link to story
"Billy from Austin"....

Kinda says it all.
Cuck
I would do the same but mine were all lost in that all too common boating accident. Like Michigan must have millions of ARs on the bottom of it by now.
I guess the AK 47 clashed with his man bun.
Next week ;
" Billy finally gets his sex reassignment procedure. "
Right. He should do his part to curtail the rape problem in this country by getting his balls cut off.
He could have given it to me. I would have promised to have never taken it out on the street.

I will also like to ask just who the lucky momfrickers are that keep finding these guns out in the street? I do two to five miles three to six days a week out on the street and about the best damned things I’ve ever found were a nice pair of wire cutters, some good work gloves, and a nice tie strap. If I found a functioning AK, I would think that I had hit the lottery.

Some people have all the luck finding these things “out in the streets”.
I wish I had an old AK or such laying around gathering dust.
I could make a big deal out of turning it in, get my name and picture in the papers as a model citizen, get my name off the profiles and watch list.
Meanwhile I might have dozens of illegally acquired full autos and bazookas and God knows what else in my basement arsenal! grin no paper trails, tic tic tic.
7mm
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Right. He should do his part to curtail the rape problem in this country by getting his balls cut off.

Amen
Yeah, how is his AK-47 "on the street" when it's in his possession?? crazy

Sounds like he thinks he is a danger to others so is probably a good thing he is disarmed.

He must've been worried about his own mental state,maybe he was about to go postal.

Hey,hey you have no right to judge him.LOL

He probably bought that AK last week.

Liberals always need to engage in virtue signaling.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Sounds like he thinks he is a danger to others so is probably a good thing he is disarmed.

When he was talking to the cop behind the counter I was half expecting the cop to say something like, "Do you think you might have gone on a shooting spree with your rifle?" Followed up by a temporary committal to a facility for psychiatric observation and evaluation.

When he was talking to the cop behind the counter I was half expecting the cop to say something like, "Do you think you might have gone on a shooting spree with your rifle?" Followed up by a temporary committal to a facility for psychiatric observation and evaluation.

Anyone else would have...but most coppers seem to like being the only one on the block with a firearm.
Made me sick, he could have given it to me. I would only shoot Democrats
Well, he got his 15 minutes of fame. Retard.

If you think about it, the guy does indict himself. Maybe he was right to turn it in, in his case. He's batshit crazy.

Did you notice how many times that numbskull said that?

That is a standard phrase for the anti-guns crowd. If guns are walking around out on the street, why don't the cops just pick them up off the street and take them to the station house??

Frankly, I have never, ever seen a gun walking around out on the street. Anyone here ever seen that?

L.W.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

If you think about it, the guy does indict himself. Maybe he was right to turn it in, in his case. He's batshit crazy.

That is precisely the message he sent.
Originally Posted by hanco
Made me sick, he could have given it to me. I would only shoot Democrats

Almost choked when I read this post. grin

Almost choked when I read this post. grin

So did I, as I thought of "red flag".
Rush Limbaugh was talking about this guy yesterday.

He said the guy was married to a big, really big abusing woman that kept him brow beat over the years to the point that had absolutely NO input as to how the household is run...

He said you can see the abuse in this guys face. Years and years of being cowed by a woman to the point you have no testosterone left... laugh

Nailed it!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

He said the guy was married to a big, really big abusing woman that kept him brow beat over the years to the point that had absolutely NO input as to how the household is run...

He said you can see the abuse in this guys face. Years and years of being cowed by a woman to the point you have no testosterone left... laugh

Nailed it!

Guess we know why he originally purchased the rifle then.

Good one!!!!

Nailed it!

Not sure he even did.

Does he look like the type that would own an AK?

I also point out that there "just happened to be a news crew and camera" there when he gave up his 2nd amendment...

False Flag, made up and contrived.
If I was a thief his house would be at the top of my list of targets.

What a pussy.
Originally Posted by Switch

Good one!!!!
Too many women being raped, after all. He has to do his part to stop it.
I know one thing. I'll now be able to sleep at night and won't fear going outside my house anymore.
Should have left his car too to prevent drunk driving fatalities.
Originally Posted by smarquez
Should have left his car too to prevent drunk driving fatalities.

Yep. It all makes exactly as much sense as what he did.
The dumbass didn't stop anything, you can't fix stupid.
I think I’ll buy one in his honor. I’ll call the local news station and they can meet me there.
And I’ll get a dozen or so of those 30 caliber clips that empty in a 1/2 second.
My gaydar was registering about a 7.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I think I’ll buy one in his honor. I’ll call the local news station and they can meet me there.

LOL. Exactly. I'm sure they will come and video tape it.
Originally Posted by viking

Poser dumbass.

Wonder how much the liberal media stuffed in the envelope?
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by viking

Poser dumbass.

Wonder how much the liberal media stuffed in the envelope?

However much Bloomberg allocated.
If anyone in Idaho wants to do the right thing, I can come around and pick them up for you. Bolt action hunting rifles can be dangerous too.
Originally Posted by Brazos
"Billy from Austin"....

Kinda says it all.

Yup. When I saw Austin I quit reading.
Big bad Bill is sweet William now....

Nailed it!

Not sure he even did.

Does he look like the type that would own an AK?

I also point out that there "just happened to be a news crew and camera" there when he gave up his 2nd amendment...

False Flag, made up and contrived.

You didn't read the article. He bloody well called 'em up to document the brave act. I know it may be hard to find the first paragraph of the story, so I copied it here for you....
"
The man, identified in the story only as Billy from Austin, made sure to alert the media of his intentions so KTBC could send a reporter and a camera to document him bringing his weapon to an officer who appeared unsure what to do with it at first. Billy called for other legal gun owners to have the courage to follow his lead."

"Unless Billy had intentions of committing mass murder himself, he did not prevent any tragedies by giving away his own gun. But, that reality doesn't stop Billy from being quite pleased with himself."
And this comment sums it up in a nut shell.
Yeah, I was going by the Rush story yesterday...
Austin. Called a blue island, in the sea of red that is Texas.

That guy is a Hillary voter, or a Bernie voter. He does not want individuals to have guns, he wants only the police to have guns.

Publicity whore, he and Stormy Daniels, and her azzwipe of a lawyer go together like hand in hand.
© 24hourcampfire