Home
On Anniversary of 9-11 Terrorist Attacks –

Massive explosions lit up the island of Qanus, which some are calling “ISIS Island,” early Tuesday morning on the Tigris River. The operation’s goal was to destroy a major transportation hub for ISIS fighters traveling from Syria into Iraq.

U.S. military used Air Force F-15s and the new F-35s to carry out the bombing.

In a statement referring to ISIS by the Arabic word for the group, “Daesh,” Maj. Gen. Eric Hill, commander of Special Operations Joint Task Force said that the massive bombardment was meant to deny “Daesh the ability to hide on Qanus Island.”

“We’re setting the conditions for our partner forces to continue bringing stability to the region,” he added.

Operation Inherent Resolve spokesman Col. Myles Caggins III posted a dramatic video of the bombing. The video shows dozens of explosions across the surface of the island. Iraqi counterterrorism troops are seen watching the operation from the ground.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-sht-out-of-isis-on-tigris-river-island/
It's a start.
No coincidence this occured on 9/11. Big F.U. to the Jihadists there. Hillary passed out at a 9/11 ceremony in 2016. Trump killed terrorist in honor of the fallen victims of the 9/11 attack. Which one do you want running the country?
Originally Posted by hatari
No coincidence this occured on 9/11. Big F.U. to the Jihadists there. Hillary passed out at a 9/11 ceremony in 2016. Trump killed terrorist in honor of the fallen victims of the 9/11 attack. Which one do you want running the country?

That's an easy one... grin

Probably not much left on that island. And as an island, doubt there were underground bunkers, don't think the water table would allow such.

So, everything on the surface, probably toast.

That does make a statement.

DF

Hell Yah!
Started reading about it last night, could only find one source.
Started reading about it last night, could only find one source.
It was on the FOX news feed last night late.
Originally Posted by hatari

That's a BIG 10-4!!
MAGA!!
That's a good way to celebrate 9/11. Kinda like the 4th of July.
Don't we have some terrorists in this country we should be bombing? Why go to the effort of doing it halfway around the world? Minnesota is a lot closer, and there are plenty of jihadists there. They've even got their own congress-critter!

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/18/ilhan-omar-district-terror/

Daesh. That is what Obama always called ISIS, he would not use the word ISIS.
Happy Anniversary!
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
That's a good way to celebrate 9/11. Kinda like the 4th of July.

"Let's Roll"

I think they missed a couple of spots on that island . . . grin
Yes!

MAGA!
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

He also referred to them as ISIL, another nod at his solidarity with muslim terrorism.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Don't we have some terrorists in this country we should be bombing? Why go to the effort of doing it halfway around the world? Minnesota is a lot closer, and there are plenty of jihadists there. They've even got their own congress-critter!

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/18/ilhan-omar-district-terror/

Make sure a few liberals are included in the collateral damage

That’s cause that POS loved him some Muslims 😡

And oh yea. He is one 😡

I’m sure the Traitorous POS was secretly cheering every time the Muzzy Terrorists attack our soldiers. And our Embassy 😡
Originally Posted by joken2

The Iraqis do not look terribly happy...
I have not seen any assessment of damage or body count. Anyone?
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

I think they missed a couple of spots on that island . . . grin

They need to drop a "Fat Man" or a "Little Boy" IMO.
Don't stop!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

That’s cause that POS loved him some Muslims 😡

And oh yea. He is one 😡

I’m sure the Traitorous POS was secretly cheering every time the Muzzy Terrorists attack our soldiers. And our Embassy 😡

Just amazing how few people know about the muslim brotherhood visits to the White House during the Obongo years. Arab spring , Benghazi ,Morsi mad people should be hanging.
Looks like a publicity stunt to me in all honesty. An uninhabited island with a couple of dune coons hiding. Can’t bomb an inhabited city with abandon. I can’t see a larger force trying to hide on a little island in a river. Way too easy to get pinned down with no exit with any cover.
I’m also not impressed using F15s and F35s either. A few BUFFs could have dropped a simultaneous drop and covered the island with guided bombs and had a simultaneous detonation. That would have been more impressive to me.
WGAS?
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Looks like a publicity stunt to me in all honesty. An uninhabited island with a couple of dune coons hiding. Can’t bomb an inhabited city with abandon. I can’t see a larger force trying to hide on a little island in a river. Way too easy to get pinned down with no exit with any cover.
I’m also not impressed using F15s and F35s either. A few BUFFs could have dropped a simultaneous drop and covered the island with guided bombs and had a simultaneous detonation. That would have been more impressive to me.
Beautiful.

Need to pack some bombs with red wht and blue phos! See the glorious smoke plume from Egypt to India!
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

He also referred to them as ISIL, another nod at his solidarity with muslim terrorism.

Trump should start calling them Doosh and watch the media freakout. grin
They might have missed a couple of spots. I think they need to go back.
Bring in the BUFF’s!
Damned NEOCONs///

He used ISIL, which I agree is a better description than ISIS. ISIL means Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. The Levant was pretty much the whole middle east including the territory that includes Israel.

kwg
need to do that in a few more spots I think and stop being nice
BOOM !

[Linked Image]
That's a precision job of blowing some chit up anyhow.
Originally Posted by viking
They might have missed a couple of spots. I think they need to go back.

I was thinking along the lines of "If the island didn't tip over and sink".... smile
not a thing wrong with a bit of aerial bombing from time to time. otherwise what good is an air force.

speaking of isis and alqueda, does anyone notice that their leaders are seldom mentioned?

we know some of our crowd shot ol obama bin laden to death as necessary.

but, who are the demons that runs al queda and isis? are they protected?
Originally Posted by kwg020

He used ISIL, which I agree is a better description than ISIS. ISIL means Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. The Levant was pretty much the whole middle east including the territory that includes Israel.

kwg

This^^^. He was indicating Israel was moslem property.

MAGA!
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

This^^^. He was indicating Israel was moslem property.

there's going to have to be some serious lawyering done to free the temple base for the rebuild. right now the muslims hold possession.

on the other hand, with the right kind of diplomacy involving the us, russia, and others, i'm sure a deal can be reached.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Massive explosions lit up the island of Qanus, which some are calling “ISIS Island,” early Tuesday morning on the Tigris River. The operation’s goal was to destroy a major transportation hub for ISIS fighters traveling from Syria into Iraq.

In a statement referring to ISIS by the Arabic word for the group, “Daesh,” Maj. Gen. Eric Hill, commander of Special Operations Joint Task Force said that the massive bombardment was meant to deny “Daesh the ability to hide on Qanus Island.”

“We’re setting the conditions for our partner forces to continue bringing stability to the region,” he added.

Operation Inherent Resolve spokesman Col. Myles Caggins III posted a dramatic video of the bombing. The video shows dozens of explosions across the surface of the island. Iraqi counterterrorism troops are seen watching the operation from the ground.

And he didn't broadcast it on national TV beforehand like the dumbfk' ZERO!

MAGA
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Ha, Toby Keith, the same Toby Keith that bans firearm in his restaurants.
Go Trump Go
Reminds me of that old saying about "peace through superior firepower".
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Beautiful.

Need to pack some bombs with red wht and blue phos! See the glorious smoke plume from Egypt to India!

That is quite possibly the baddest ass idea I've heard in awhile!
I loved Obama pronouncing Taliban "Tolly bon"
Damn I wish Trump had been Pres. in 2001.
The earth wouldve tilted on it's axis because of balance after he blew a huge chunk out of the middle East

smile
Every anniversary should go down like that or go up😂

Trump's my man........

can't wait to get my ' I voted sticker ' next November
Thanks Mr Trump, and God bless the USA.
H ell Mother F ucking YEAH !!!
I needed something to warm my heart.
That's cool and all, but (sigh) a section of two "mighty alpha-sixes" would have gotten the inter-bomb spacing a little tighter than that with 56 bombs in the stick and no survivable space in between. OK, shameless plug for old airplanes over, carry on...
Operation Inherent Resolve

If I would have stayed in, my career goal would have been to be the ahole in the Pentagon who thinks up these names.

"Operation Relentless Erection"

"Operation Persistent Revulsion"

"Operation Frivolous Demeanor"

I've got one for every scenario.
Nice fireworks display to memorialize 9/11.

Too bad they didn't use white phosphorus and napalm. Let the damn thing burn for a few days and roast every Muzz on the island.

Originally Posted by Timbermaster

It makes sense when you realize that those are terms used by someone deeply immersed in and comfortable with that culture. Muzz Bro'hood anyone?

Originally Posted by 12344mag

Ha, Toby Keith, the same Toby Keith that bans firearm in his restaurants.

And the same Toby Keith that's an Obama-loving piece of schitt.
Originally Posted by RufusG
Operation Inherent Resolve

If I would have stayed in, my career goal would have been to be the ahole in the Pentagon who thinks up these names.

"Operation Relentless Erection"

"Operation Persistent Revulsion"

"Operation Frivolous Demeanor"

I've got one for every scenario.

You SOB ya almost made me spit out my ice tea haha!
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

I didn’t know that they were out to impress you.
F Toby Keith, LOL.... This place cracks me up. Get Some!
Remember the line, “I love the smell of napalm in the morning.”

MSM strangely quiet about all this. To admit it happened is to make Trump look good. Can’t have that!

DF
https://www.foxnews.com/world/before-after-satellite-image-isis-infested-island-destroyed

[Linked Image]
Should have been an Arc Light-styled raid with a bunch of B-52's unloading 400,000 lbs of bombs
MtnBoomer thanks for sending tha . Just me maybe but I still don't see any real assessments of results. I do know OBL son was axed elsewhere though.
Yeah....but....but...how do WE KNOW if they were at home?????
© 24hourcampfire