Home
Amen and amen.
Great stuff !

The women [ cahunt ] making smug faces needs the piss smacked out of her ..
That guy is very well spoken. Good stuff.
Wow, great response
His response was the best response I've ever heard, and he's 100% right. Thus, he will become an enemy of the left and they will focus on destroying him.
She must have actually thought she was going to stump him with that question.
Originally Posted by Remsen
His response was the best response I've ever heard, and he's 100% right. Thus, he will become an enemy of the left and they will focus on destroying him.

^^^^^ This .... Exactly !!!!!!
Tag
Somebody that can speak intelligently and make all the right points. Remsen you are correct in there will be a huge target painted on his back. I heard that when he was in the third grade he jaywalked going to school, so we need to set up some Congregational hearings to investigate him.
That was good...
The quickest way in the world to incur wrath, and anger, and ridicule, is to speak truth.
This vid is a few years old, But it just keeps getting better, more to the point. Matt Bevin might be one of the best at injecting common sense into the matter.

Before & a few times after this vid have others tried to pin him down, break him down on his gun control views, they always hunker away badly beaten. Few try it anymore.

One interesting thing to me is that what he says doesn't seem to be scripted. There is one vid of some anti trying to back him a corner at an airport, Bevin verbally put the anti face down in the mud.

Yeah, I kinda like the guy.
he had to be ready for that question.

at any rate, its worth listening to

what was the reason he was on the stage that he kept referencing? Opioid Addiction?

The Thomas Massie video that followed Bevins

Originally Posted by cuznguido
The quickest way in the world to incur wrath, and anger, and ridicule from lying lieberal demoncraps, is to speak truth.

Justa' thot.
Massie is another of the good guys that can see through the fog of D bullshit that is disingenuous and falsely titled. Simply attempts at infringement of the 2nd A and to disarm the citizenry.
Originally Posted by KFWA

what was the reason he was on the stage that he kept referencing? Opioid Addiction?

I wonder when that was taped. He mentioned R's held the House and they have not for some time.
There is a whole lot of truth in that video.
Like. very much..... bump to the top

Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by KFWA

I wonder when that was taped. He mentioned R's held the House and they have not for some time.

Youtube shows : Publishd March 6, 2018
I've seen this video before. Extremely well thought and well stated.
He was in the headlines last year for questioning the softness of closing school due to cold and teaching kids it’s alright to fold when things get tough. I’ve liked him ever since.

School closure article
That Feminist Middle-aged lady is of the very sort respinsible for ruining educational institutions all across the US: frankly stupid, and convinced she is all-knowing.

The sort who, as the Governor adroitly points out, is dumb enough to believe another law can cure everything. No surprise, I’m sure she supports the destruction of America as we knew it.
I really hope Bevin runs for President in 2024.
We Kentuckians need to step up and re-elect him in November.
Totally correct, people looking for a technological (regulatory) solution to cultural problems.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

This!!!!!^^^^^^^^^
Originally Posted by Higbean

This!!!!!^^^^^^^^^

I'll 3rd that motion
My sister and brother in law are teachers. They are also conservatives. It’s interesting to watch them work through the angst of conflicted emotion in relation to Bevin and their Pensions.
I voted for him against Mitch, as governor and will do so again. He is a man of principle and represents himself as a statesman rather than a politician.

He is working to break the strangle hold of the good ol boy system Democrats in this state. He stands on principles. He handles himself and speaks well with reason and logic when dealing with dissent. I’d like to see him as VP for the Donald. They would make a wonderful good cop bad cop tag team. Unfortunately he would be required to leave the governorship of this state. I believe that he needs another full term to really impact our state.
He should have replaced Mitch McConnell as Senator but Mitch summoned the RNC/RNSC and the state democrat party to beat him. He was that good. He's the kind of man we need in Washington and we need about 500+ of him.
Orangeokie,

Thank you for posting these video's of Gov. Bevin. Those are excellent finds and I for one appreciate you posting them. I also appreciate the Gov. of my former State being such a logical voice of reason in this era of emotional drama driven "reasoning". As one can see in the several video's you have posted of Gov. Bevin, a calm voice, truthfully addressing the emotional reactions of individuals with logical reasoning is what works. Fear of being politically incorrect adds more fuel to this fear of emotional reactions. As I was always told, plain talk is easy to understand.
I've been paying attention to Bevin ever since he got elected. I believe he's exactly as he portrays himself.

Constitutional Carry was signed by Bevin for Kentucky recently. When the inevitable cry came forth from the left, Bevin simply told them if they didn't like it, there was other states they could move to,....and that was that.

This
© 24hourcampfire