Home
Posted By: stxhunter talented beagal. - 09/13/19
https://www.facebook.com/PuppyNewsN...STE2NjkyMDAyMTQ6MTAyMTI4MDM3MjQzNjI0NzM/
Posted By: Mike_S Re: talented beagal. - 09/13/19
That is pretty wild. Beagles are way smarter than most people realize.
Posted By: Steve Re: talented beagal. - 09/13/19
Elton Dog
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: talented beagal. - 09/13/19
Our last dog was a beagle and he didn't play the piano, but he would sit, roll over, sit up, and when you pointed your finger at him and said 'bang', he'd play dead. But his specialty was 'wunning wabbits'.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: talented beagal. - 09/13/19
That's pretty cool. I'll have to show the girls later today. Our two mutant beagles aren't pure bread but they are certainly sharp little terrors.
Posted By: slumlord Re: talented beagal. - 09/13/19
I had a smart one.

Except one lobe of her brain had an affinity for chasing schoolbuses.
Posted By: RickyD Re: talented beagal. - 09/13/19
Cool!
Posted By: Quak Re: talented beagal. - 09/13/19
Beagles are very cute and friendly dogs. They make great family pets and companions. Ive never hunted behind one but id imagine it would be fun.
Posted By: Poconojack Re: talented beagal. - 09/13/19

Originally Posted by Mike_S
That is pretty wild. Beagles are way smarter than most people realize.

They are smart and a pleasure to have around.
Posted By: deadlift_dude Re: talented beagal. - 09/13/19
Grew up with a beagle. Good dog, a bit headstrong, but wonderful velvet ears. I judge all dog ears by those toted by beagles.
Posted By: Hubert Re: talented beagal. - 09/13/19
I had a Beagle he would hunt until lunch time, then he would go back to my truck and waite for me to come for lunch,, the first time he did that I thought he had got lost.. but he was just training me on the proper way to rabbit hunt..
Posted By: hungryhollow Re: talented beagal. - 09/14/19
As the owner of two border collies that I used for herding sheep, I have to say the smartest dog I personally have been around was my beagle Sam. He's been gone now for over 20 years but I still miss him.
© 24hourcampfire