Home
https://summit.news/2019/09/12/swedish-rapper-calls-for-white-people-to-be-shot/
Ahh, another fine example of the epitome of art: Rap.
He needs one right through the noggin.

Don't really give a Ӻuck what you lot think but there is no way in hell that black ćunt is Swedish.
You could get ur ass put on notice fer such, ya know. shocked

Still don't give a ƒuck...as I am not even completely convinced the piece of śhit is human.
Wish that white Europeans could somehow find their balls again. Unfortunately, I think that it has been so long since they had them that they don’t even remember what they feel like anymore.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Don't really give a Ӻuck what you lot think but there is no way in hell that black ćunt is Swedish.

Or human.
Originally Posted by Slope77
Wish that white Europeans could somehow find their balls again. Unfortunately, I think that it has been so long since they had them that they don’t even remember what they feel like anymore.

It is not the people, it is the governments, they do not and have not ever reflected the will of the people in regard to this matter.

Neither does yours or mine.

In point of fact they will actively hunt you down and do their very best to destroy you if you don't toe the line on their touchy-feely inclusion crap...every single one of the turds are more about the interlopers rights than the majority citizens rights.
Imagine some young white dudes - hard rock band playing fast and loud -song words- kill all the blacks kill all blacks rid our country the trash - we don't need slaves we want them all dead . Killem kill them dead NOW - NOW anybody who doesn't like it kill them too ...

What would the MSM/GOV'T have to say about that . . .
Needs to have his junk kicked in. But, the Swedes will probably just buy him another gold chain.
I read this yesterday.This moron has been is Sweden for eight years and apparently has become a citizen of that country.

He also claims he's not a racist because blacks can't be racist.

He's taken notes from the Farrakhan school of idiocy.
Originally Posted by rte
I read this yesterday.This moron has been is Sweden for eight years and apparently has become a citizen of that country.

Would not surprise or bother me if he wakes up one morning with his hands and feet missing.
Dark-skinned Nigerians are not and will never be Swedish. Obviously, they will always be Nigers.
Not fully human.

Some gorilla is in the mix.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by rte

Would not surprise or bother me if he wakes up one morning with his hands and feet missing.

In hell.
© 24hourcampfire