Home
Posted By: Bristoe Too many cats - 09/15/19
I gotta root two out of the bed every night. One scratches the furniture up so we sit on cheap ass stuff that can be replaced for a few bucks. One is an old alley cat that wants to be outside all the time,.....but the 'yotes will eat him if we leave him out. He wails at the door half the night. One just showed up. She's a baby. I don't mind her much but she farts something awful.

I'd take 'em all to the pound,......but my wife is a crazy cat woman and it's one of her few faults, so I cope. She takes care of me as well as she takes care of the cats.

In fact,.....I think I'm just another cat to her. So I guess I need to just roll with it.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Too many cats - 09/15/19
Forget and leave em outside
Posted By: 338Rem Re: Too many cats - 09/15/19
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I gotta root two out of the bed every night. One scratches the furniture up so we sit on cheap ass stuff that can be replaced for a few bucks. One is an old alley cat that wants to be outside all the time,.....but the 'yotes will eat him if we leave him out. He wails at the door half the night. One just showed up. She's a baby. I don't mind her much but she farts something awful.

I'd take 'em all to the pound,......but my wife is a crazy cat woman and it's one of her few faults, so I cope. She takes care of me as well as she takes care of the cats.

In fact,.....I think I'm just another cat to her. So I guess I need to just roll with it.

Ya ol Honkey Cat. smile
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Too many cats - 09/15/19
Worse faults to have. Ain't no one need expensive furniture any how.
Posted By: TOPCATHR Re: Too many cats - 09/15/19
https://i.imgur.com/vGUl9tD.jpg bob cat kitten
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Too many cats - 09/15/19
Originally Posted by 338Rem

Ya ol Honkey Cat. smile

Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Too many cats - 09/15/19
The Coyotes can help you out.
Posted By: natman Re: Too many cats - 09/16/19

Whatever happens don't pee on the furniture or you'll face the consequences. shocked
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Too many cats - 09/17/19
Sardines and antifreeze could be a quiet way to to ease your troubles
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: Too many cats - 09/17/19
Speaking of, what happened to your “drunk cat” avatar? It was one of the cooler avatars on the fire.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Too many cats - 09/17/19
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Sardines and antifreeze could be a quiet way to to ease your troubles

Too bad they don’t make antifreeze like they used to.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Too many cats - 09/17/19
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Speaking of, what happened to your “drunk cat” avatar? It was one of the cooler avatars on the fire.

B joined the quilting club, I'm afraid we may have lost him.........
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Too many cats - 09/17/19
So many cats- - - - -so few recipies!
Posted By: efw Re: Too many cats - 09/17/19
Any cat is too many
© 24hourcampfire