Home
Crank up those money counterfeiting printing presses folks, and start embezzling to your heart's content. Just think of all the crimes we may now commit without consequences.
This means a lot to the lefts people .
I can see no jail time for misdemeanors or low-level felonies provided there's strict parole/monitoring. But for class one felonies or any violent crime, hard time with a MUCH higher bar for parole. We now have grossly overpopulated prisons and we put people in there who weren't hardened criminals before - but are when they're released. Prison is training camp for the really bad.

Even for those who don't "convert" to major criminal status, they lose family, job, and reputation. They can almost never get housing or employment with a prison record, nor be accepted by former friends and family. Having a record is practically a life sentence in itself.
I know how to reduce prison populations.

Roy Bean
Someone ought to educate the clueless moron. Essentially that is how the system is setup already. A modified catch and release program.
It's almost to the point I feel sorry for Creepy Uncle Joe, Almost.
He thinks those crazy teens still listen to their phonographs.

[Linked Image from caputospawn.com]
Prisons were established to protect SOCIETY from offenders, not to rehabilitate or educate or provide medical/dental, etc... If not threat to Society, then no jail time.

For white collar crimes it should be seizure af ALL assets and retribution to those affected - better yet would be banishment from the United States for LIFE.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I know how to reduce prison populations.

Roy Bean

Judge Parker
Originally Posted by Hancock27
Prisons were established to protect SOCIETY from offenders, not to rehabilitate or educate or provide medical/dental, etc... If not threat to Society, then no jail time.

For white collar crimes it should be seizure af ALL assets and retribution to those affected - better yet would be banishment from the United States for LIFE.

Good start. Hasbeen
Just a lame Joe Biden attempt to get the Negro and Mexican vote. Screw him and the horse he rode in on.
Touchy feely creepy Uncle Joe wants 'em out on the streets killin' more Conservative white voters.
© 24hourcampfire