Home
Hurry up Ruth... grin

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ka...s-new-uncorroborated-allegation-surfaces

Top 2020 Democratic contenders Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Beto O'Rourke, and Julian Castro announced on Sunday that Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh "must be impeached," after a new, uncorroborated and disputed allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh surfaced in a weekend New York Times piece.

The revitalized, longshot push to get Kavanaugh removed from the high court comes as Democrats' apparent effort to impeach President Trump has largely stalled. Trump, for his part, suggested Sunday that Kavanaugh should sue for defamation.
yeah, they're at it again.

anything they can come up with to throw, and hopefully something will stick.

we're into election season, and the clowns are already in full operational mode.
BS to all of it.
There just pissed off because Trump appointed him.
Just More Damn Trump Derangement Syndrome !

Nothing to see here. Move along. 😜
Good Lord it's gonna be a long phkng year.
Think I'll go into 'elk hunt mood' sooner and extend it for 12 months.
Trump says Kavanaugh should start suing people for slander. I agree wholeheartedly.
When are the Republicans going to call for the legitimate Impeachment of Justice Roberts for his illegal adoption of his children and his possible connections with Epstein?
They won't leave the poor guy alone.... ever. They should go after Virginia governor Ralph Northam for committing the horrible sin of appearing in black face in his younger days. Oh, wait....... He's a democrat.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Trump says Kavanaugh should start suing people for slander. I agree wholeheartedly.

Trumps wife won a pretty good piece of change a while back. Kavanaug should take note. Hasbeen
Demonrats at it again...

Nah.

They have not let up, or stopped since they lost in 2016...

They are just getting warmed up.

We have seen nothing yet.
But...but....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
That’s Weird: Fake News Is Pushing Already Debunked Story by Drunk Kavanaugh Accuser – They Must be VERY WORRIED About Ginsburg’s Prognosis

The New Yorker dropped a story in September 2018 night of a second woman accusing Judge Brett Kavanaugh of lewd behavior some 30 years ago.

Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer have released a report in the New Yorker from a second woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct — and this time it includes a [bleep].

The 53-year-old accuser Deborah Ramirez told the New Yorker that she was initially hesitant to speak out because she was drunk at the time and her memory had gaps. She spent six days “carefully assessing her memories” and consulting with her attorney before going public.

This was amazing —During the investigation two male students who were allegedly at the party, the wife of another male student, and three other Yale classmates all told Ronan Farrow that there is no way Kavanaugh assaulted Ramirez.

The New Yorker ran with the story anyway without any credible evidence …only wild 30-year-old accusations from a drunk.
It was so bad The New York Times turned the story down.
That’s pretty bad!

But now the liberal media is pushing the same debunked story this weekend.

The fact that it was already debunked did not make any headlines.

This time, it’s some dude named Max Stier claiming he witnessed Kavanaugh doing something 35 years ago at Yale. The story was so dubious that the FBI didn’t even bother investigating it when it was first brought up a year ago.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-very-worried-about-ginsburgs-prognosis/
Like spoiled children that don’t get their way, kick, scream and throw tantrums until they do. One set of rules for themselves, and another set for everyone else. I DO think the right should grow a set, and sue them for defamation (as long as the American tax payer doesn’t pick up the legal tab).

Ya think Mr. K knows any good lawyers?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Demonrats at it again...

Nah.

Damn straight, it's gonna get really wild when he wins again in 2020. Promises to be very entertaining.
That crap will stop if he sues.
Like spoiled children throwing tantrums, most of the adults are quietly ignoring them already.

The Democrats have no platform and no audience.
If trump had the traitors shot 2 years ago this would not be happening. No rule of law for a democrat.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Demonrats at it again...

Nah.

Damn straight, it's gonna get really wild when he wins again in 2020. Promises to be very entertaining.

Yep. We ain’t seen nothing yet. Trump Derangement Syndrome will be RAMPANT.

I HOPE a bunch of them jump off tall buildings!!!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep. We ain’t seen nothing yet. Trump Derangement Syndrome will be RAMPANT.

I HOPE a bunch of them jump off tall buildings!!!

Some may require help.
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack

Already there in my mind, Sir. Already there.
To me this says they know RBG is on the way out. Or they have figured out none of them can beat Trump and he will win and its four more years of leftist hand wringing after RBG is replaced and one of the other unhealthy trolls Obama put in bites it or cant serve do to declining health. When its all over they will be an overwhelming majority of conservative Judges for the next 20 years or more. Even if they do impeach him do they think Trump will put in a lib? Doubtful.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
To me this says they know RBG is on the way out. Or they have figured out none of them can beat Trump and he will win and its four more years of leftist hand wringing after RBG is replaced and one of the other unhealthy trolls Obama put in bites it or cant serve do to declining health. When its all over they will be an overwhelming majority of conservative Judges for the next 20 years or more. Even if they do impeach him do they think Trump will put in a lib? Doubtful.

Or, they are warning every prospective Judicial nominee that if you dare to consider a Trump nomination, we will crucify you, your family and your friends.
Originally Posted by TomT
Like spoiled children that don’t get their way, kick, scream and throw tantrums until they do. One set of rules for themselves, and another set for everyone else. I DO think the right should grow a set, and sue them for defamation (as long as the American tax payer doesn’t pick up the legal tab).

They are worse. They are fighting for their lives. Remember him telling Graham civilians can be tried in military tribunals for being traitors or subversives?

We are probably looking at the next 13 months as being the most exciting and monumental in the history of modern civilization other than perhaps the Revolution and WW2. Trump and the Patriots will either destroy the NWO deep state or they, and ultimately we, will be destroyed.

Many say we are in the middle of the second American Revolution. Destroying the Deep State Cabal will be a global achievement more in line with WW3, though atypical warfare, unless the left can succeed in starting their desired nuclear war to drastically reduce the earth's population.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

We are probably looking at the next 13 months as being the most exciting and monumental in the history of modern civilization other than perhaps the Revolution and WW2. Trump and the Patriots will either destroy the NWO deep state or they, and ultimately we, will be destroyed.

Many say we are in the middle of the second American Revolution. Destroying the Deep State Cabal will be a global achievement more in line with WW3, though atypical warfare, unless the left can succeed in starting their desired nuclear war to drastically reduce the earth's population.

BOOYAH !
It's nearing the anniversary of Kavanaugh's confirmation and it's making the democraps a little owly.
Hehehe
Have they given up on Trump, already?
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Have they given up on Trump, already?

Never happen.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Or, they are warning every prospective Judicial nominee that if you dare to consider a Trump nomination, we will crucify you, your family and your friends.

Oh yes thats a given. Same with any other appointee or nominee.
Originally Posted by steve4102

^^This^^
So, some guy heard from another guy that at a party, some guys pulled another guy's pants down and shoved his penis at some girl. So that's 3 hearsay arguments and if it were true, Kavanaugh would actually be one of the victims of the "other" guys and not the perpetrator, ignoring the fact that the supposed victim has no recollection of the event, all of her friends have stated that it never occured, and the person who is actually making the allegation WORKED FOR CLINTON AND OPPOSED KAVANAUGH IN PREVIOUS COURT BATTLES. A bit of bias, perhaps?

The leftists just look for what they perceive to be the weakest target and attack regardless of the merits of the accusations. What happened to trying to destroy Gorsuch? He was replaced by Kavanaugh. When RBG finally goes, whomever Trump appoints will become the Judas goat in Kavanuagh's place. Ford's attorney let the cat out when she stated that Ford's motivation was to try to have an asterisk next to his name, attempting to discredit any opinions he writes. Remember the saying "make the lie big, and repeat it often, and people will start to believe it." Well, we see that in the LGBTQRTHBFFB???? agenda, the global warming BS, the Russia allegations, the "Nazi" and "hate" that Repub's supposedly stand for, the repeated and unfounded accusations against Kavanaugh, etc.

When the next judge is nominated, the left will forget about Kavanaugh and focus all their propaganda on the new guy.
Originally Posted by Hubert
BS to all of it.
THat...
The MSM now is reporting that Kavanaugh will be THE issue for the 2020 election.

Meaning, they're going to beat the hell out that dead horse because they've got nothing else. Russia didn't work, racism didn't work, Epstein didn't work. Just one more Hail Mary for the communists.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
The MSM now is reporting that Kavanaugh will be THE issue for the 2020 election.

Meaning, they're going to beat the hell out that dead horse because they've got nothing else. Russia didn't work, racism didn't work, Epstein didn't work. Just one more Hail Mary for the communists.

If their lips are moving, they are lyin'.

NYT is already walking back this latest story. Even they say the supposed "victim" has no recollection of it ever happening.

But now the story is out there.... mad

They need to be held accountable. Fully.

Hurry UP, Ruth!
CONTROL THE NARRATIVE.

Whatever the left decides we should be talking about, that's what we talk about. When is the right going on counter-attack, or heaven forbid, go on the offensive?!!!

I am sick of hearing about their latest mental illness every ten minutes. Let's talk about reality for a change. .
Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Beto O'Rourke, and Julian Castro should be treated as the rabid dogs they are.

+1, Time for unsubstantiated claims to have consequences for the accusers.
Originally Posted by centershot

In this case, that would be a reporter/author. The woman in question has no memory of the event at all, and won't even talk about it.

I think it's gonna take more than lawsuits to stop this crap.
The longer, the louder, the smellier, the fouler, the rottener, the dem schidt show, the better.
Originally Posted by centershot

In this case, that would be a reporter/author. The woman in question has no memory of the event at all, and won't even talk about it.

I think it's gonna take more than lawsuits to stop this crap.

The simple fact that the woman supposedly affected has no recollection of it at all should stop it dead in it's tracks right there. If it won't requires those supporting the lie must be stopped dead in their tracks.
Trump’s reaction to NY Slimes walking back Kavanaugh smear:

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]
[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]
The point is to get the allegations out there to the local level where it is just reported as a blurb with absolutely no detailed information.

Most people don't pay attention beyond a few lines of info.

Imagine your a suburban Mom getting the kids ready for school, getting dressed, doing your hair, fighting with kids to finish breakfast, worrying about the car pool blah blah blah and you just hear on the TV Kavanaugh accused again FBI didnt followup and the Demonrats called for impeachemnt.

Just happen this morning as wife and I are getting ready drink coffee for the day on the local news squished in between the weather and business just before a break. No mention of the accuser not remembering anything or NYT walking back the report etc.

I'm sure Trump would have preferred to say hung or shot, but didn't for the sake of decorum. I'd prefer hung for these cowardly lying pawns of satan.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
CONTROL THE NARRATIVE.

Whatever the left decides we should be talking about, that's what we talk about. When is the right going on counter-attack, or heaven forbid, go on the offensive?!!!

I am sick of hearing about their latest mental illness every ten minutes. Let's talk about reality for a change. .

Agree
Just something to ponder: The attorney who represented Christine Blakey Ford in the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing ... Michael Bromwich ... NOW REPRESENTS ..... Guess Who ??????

Andrew McCabe

WOW ... what a coincidence!

Hopefully, he will do an equally schitty job for McCabe.
Is the accuser on board this, or did they even tell her?
Originally Posted by 16bore
Is the accuser on board this, or did they even tell her?

Ummm.....

The accuser isn't a woman. Or even the supposed "victim".
Originally Posted by RickyD
The simple fact that the woman supposedly affected has no recollection of it at all should stop it dead in it's tracks right there. If it won't requires those supporting the lie must be stopped dead in their tracks.

That is the next level of unconstitutionally doing away with "Due Process"...

Not only is it impossible for a person to prove themselves innocent against fraudulent accusations...

But this new level makes it impossible for the "victim" to prove it didn't happen. Because the victim has no recollection of the event (because it never happened)...

mad
Pure crap. So called accuser has no recollection of the incident. BTW how does a friend steer your penis into the hands of the so called accuser? NYT does another phony hit piece, tells DNC, DNC instructs all media outlets to start carping along with democratic congressional members. Now it’s in full orchestration mode. Goebbels would be proud of the little fascists. All I can say is RBG must be close to resigning her position or passing away. So easy to spot Dem playbook you have to be really f’n stupid to buy into this party. Debate talking points sounded like communist manifesto in lieu of anything the constitution would permit. A lawless bunch for sure.
Trump should declare martial law and round up all the lying media and reps and senators and send them all to Gitmo. I don't know what else is going to curtail this, and curtailed it must be and soon!
Originally Posted by RickyD
Trump should declare martial law and round up all the lying media and reps and senators and send them all to Gitmo. I don't know what else is going to curtail this, and curtailed it must be and soon!

If the media people, politicians, and backers of the narrative would wake up with their tails cut off, (right up behind their ears) they would all stop it in a hurry!

I hope you're right. That will guarantee they lose.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

I hope you're right. That will guarantee they lose.

As to WHY the Dems are doing this:

Your at the poker table 'somehow' crazy you find yourself all-in and your holding 2,3,9,J............ (personally I don't think their hand is That good) but that's what their playing!!!

Their other option is to have the lamestream play clips of the last debate laugh

I agree , they are worried RBG is almost a has been ...........................................
Their power is slipping away and it's killing them. They will do and say anything to get their power back.

We need to keep turning the screw until they are beaten. The only way to get along with the democrats is to defeat them.
They want Kavanaughs chair.
This is all just more proof that Liberalism IS a mental disorder!

Off topic (slightly), but I quit a 30 year career in NYC Advertising because I was SURROUNDED by the Liberal/Alphabet crowd. I now make my living (at 25% of what I used to make annually) at a gun shop in the suburbs, and I’ve NEVER been happier.

A buddy (right politically, fellow hunter) that STILL works in the NYC Advertising Industry called me the other day, and he said his boss was shutting down the company for the day (a small, privately owned editing company of about 30 +\- people), so “everyone” could go support EW (aka Pochahontas), when she spoke in downtown Manhattan. He went home.

LIEberalism TRULY IS a mental disorder! -TomT
© 24hourcampfire