Home
You just can’t make this schitt up! But Uncle Joe Can!🤪

Biden, in resurfaced 2017 clip, recounts bizarre razor-and-chain showdown with 'bad dude' gang leader Corn Pop

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...owdown-with-bad-dude-gang-leader-cornpop

Corn Pop? Probably a rogue bag of Pop Corn
Originally Posted by okie

I’m guessing it happened back when he was on Acid.
"look out Joe, he's got a corndog!!"
i think biden confuses his life with the hardy boys stories.
Originally Posted by poboy
"look out Joe, he's got a corndog!!"

LMAO !!!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

So you didn't actually read the story? Believe it, or not, Corn Pop, the gang he named, and the location were all actually verified as legit. Whether the story actually happened, though, is a matter of vigorous debate.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

So you didn't actually read the story? Believe it, or not, Corn Pop, the gang he named, and the location were all actually verified as legit. Whether the story actually happened, though, is a matter of vigorous debate.

Oh I read it. Did you read who “verified” it ???

From the article:

“However, former Delaware NAACP President Richard Smith corroborated Biden's account, saying the former vice president “stood his ground" despite Corn Pop's aggression.”
“And, contemporaneous newspaper reports uncovered by CNN reporter Daniel Dale revealed that an individual nicknamed "Corn Pop" did live in Wilmington, and died in 2016 at the age of 73. A former Wilmington mayor confirmed that the individual was the same person to whom Biden was referring.”

It was “Verified” by a DemoRat and a Fake News Media reporter.

Personally, how anyone could believe a fuggin word coming out of Biden’s mouth is beyond me. The guy is a habitual liar and a damn idiot to boot. He has no credibility WHATSOEVER.

Popcorn was a cool dude who was victimized by the waffen BATFEces scum. Creepy Joe Biden wouldn't make a pimple on Popcorn's a$$.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Popcorn was a cool dude who was victimized by the waffen BATFEces scum. Creepy Joe Biden wouldn't make a pimple on Popcorn's a$$.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Yep. Creepy Uncle Joe would’ve schitt his depends had he crossed paths with ole Popcorn. 🤠
Joe, was it the Jetts or the Sharks one Mr. Corn Pop was affiliated with?
Popcorn would have f---him up.
Black dude named Corn Pop.
Gang called the Roman's

Corn pop????? crazy laugh

Wtf........

LOL!!!
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Popcorn would have f---him up.

I'd say Corn Pop let us all down..
If you've never seen it here's Popcorn Sutton's "Last Run of Liquor I'll Ever Make" movie. Recommended
Originally Posted by Morewood
If you've never seen it here's Popcorn Sutton's "Last Run of Liquor I'll Ever Make" movie. Recommended

A friend of mine has the DVD. Of course he doesn't bother with the bonus features. I do and the bonus features include music by Raymond Fairchild from the Maggie Valley (NC) Opry House. Cool find.
© 24hourcampfire