Home
.... “ ... Bomb, Bomb, Bomb ... Bomb-Bomb Iran ...” ??????

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

Schit ... Now where is John Bolton when you need him?
Why does Trump involve himself in the situation?

Saudi Arabia got some of their schitt blowed up.

Why is that an issue for America?

It's not a member of NATO,...it's not even a part of the NATO partners countries.

If the United States government was on the up and up,..it would have blowed the hell out of Saudi Arabia itself following 9-11.
I'm all for selling the Saudis all sorts of chit to throw at Iran, themselves.
I've got an idea- - - - -let the goat-molesting ragheads blow each other to smithereens, then move in with overwhelming force and shoot the survivors. Then take all their oil!
Jerry
IF Saudia Arabia BEGGED & PLEADED PUBLICLY for help, I might help then, but only with a LOT of strings attached.

Good time to play hardball with them...............they are our friends only when they get something out of it.

MM
Saudia Arabia can take care of themselves. They have an air force. Let them use it.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Saudia Arabia can take care of themselves. They have an air force. Let them use it.

The camel jockies probably aren’t smart enough to fly their own jets.
[bleep] Saudi Arabia.

I don't believe for a second that Iran did this.
This isn't as much the US helping Saudi Arabia as much as paying back someone that has disrupted the Worlds Oil Supply. Economies could be in real trouble when the markets open on Monday. This is a very serious matter for the world, not just Saudi Arabia. It May not hurt the US as much as other country's because we produce so much oil. But Europe gets the majority of its oil through the middle east. Going to be interesting to see what happens.
Sure hate to see any muslims injured. Such nice people.
Originally Posted by ro1459
This isn't as much the US helping Saudi Arabia as much as paying back someone that has disrupted the Worlds Oil Supply. Economies could be in real trouble when the markets open on Monday. This is a very serious matter for the world, not just Saudi Arabia. It May not hurt the US as much as other country's because we produce so much oil. But Europe gets the majority of its oil through the middle east. Going to be interesting to see what happens.

If the U.S. doesn't want the Saudi oil supply disrupted it should stop selling weaponry to Saudi Arabia for them to use to make war against Yemen.

If it wasn't for U.S. dollars buying Saudi oil,..Saudi Arabia would still be herding goats for a living.

If the U.S. had any leadership Saudi Arabia would be toeing the U.S. line.

Instead,..they enrich themselves with American money and launch attacks against American cities.

We live in clown world.
Saudis got a pretty big and modern military, let them do it. We'd probably give them all the free weapons to use anyway and our military wouldn't be "involved".
Priming the deck to do Israel's bidding.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

There is a lot of truth to these statements. I remember in the Gulf war we literally had to tell them to take off. Also, many arabs can't see at night. The reason is cause it is a result of 1,400 yrs of inbreeding. Mohamed told them they could mary close relatives or even perhaps their sisters.
Inbred Saudis probably can’t fly at night.

Good time to play hardball with them...............they are our friends only when they get something out of it.

MM[/quote]

Not since Trump got the new prince installed as their new leader. They have been flipped and are now our allies which is why Trump didnt turn away from them after the Brotherhood "journalist" got whacked to try and force trump to renounce them.

They are no longer part of the deep state NWO or controlled by them. Ditto, NK.
I’m 100% behind nuking Iran. #Fuggit.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It's not a member of NATO,...it's not even a part of the NATO partners countries.

If the United States government was on the up and up,..it would have blowed the hell out of Saudi Arabia itself following 9-11.

Money essentially. Opec agree to trades in only U.S. dollars and The U.S. agrees to defend them.

Their money, the banks money, your treasure used to defend it. That is the treasure they take from you in taxes AND the treasure of the blood of your sons and daughters.
Has anyone ever contemplated the possibility the NWO DID control little Kim's generals and he has been "liberated".

The House of Saud has also been flipped from being our enemy.

Could the deep state have possibly gained control of Khamenei?

Could Zero have had handlers?

whistle
Originally Posted by ihookem

There is a lot of truth to these statements. I remember in the Gulf war we literally had to tell them to take off. Also, many arabs can't see at night. The reason is cause it is a result of 1,400 yrs of inbreeding. Mohamed told them they could mary close relatives or even perhaps their sisters.

Id like to see a respected article on that, did a quick search, seems hard to believe.
Anybody know if the mossad has an alibi for around the time the explosions took place? I'd say Israel is more likely than Iran as the culprit.
Like it matters anyway? It's none of our concern. Leave the middle East to it's own devices.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I’m 100% behind nuking Iran. #Fuggit.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Got a better idea- - - - -maybe Iran could have an "accident" with a few of those reactors they're building, and they could nuke themselves.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Anybody know if the mossad has an alibi for around the time the explosions took place? I'd say Israel is more likely than Iran as the culprit.

whistle
But but but we're on the verge of peace in the Middle East....
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
But but but we're on the verge of peace in the Middle East....

Yep, its Trumps plan, MB, which is why he didnt kill a bunch of innocents in Iran after the drone went down.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

whistle

Damn! He beat TRH to it. 😜
Has anyone ever contemplated the possibility the NWO DID control little Kim's generals and he has been "liberated".

whistle

Rothschilds. You forgot the Rothschilds, Jag.
Well, if they could benefit from it, Neal.

Remember Bill Casey, 1981, when we have made all Americans believe a lie, we have succeeded.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

whistle

Rothschilds. You forgot the Rothschilds, Jag.

Yes.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Hahaha.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LMAO !
More sanctions on the way Monday?
Let the Saudis hire mercenaries they can afford it. get the USA out of the entire Mideast
Why would they ever hire mercenaries?

The Chinese, the Indians, and the Russians are all waiting in line to be the Saudi's new best friends.

The U.S. isn't there to protect Saudi interests.

Because President Trump is all about money and our economy is all about oil.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Not just our economy, the world economy.
Originally Posted by johnw
The Chinese, the Indians, and the Russians are all waiting in line to be the Saudi's new best friends.

Yes sir, you got that right.
If this is true ...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/International/iran-fired-cruise-missiles-attack-saudi-oil-facility/story%3fid=65632653

And my buddy Cruzs' wife retired wealthy from Citigroup and is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.,
Originally Posted by johnw
Why would they ever hire mercenaries?

Exactly!....well said.

We, nor the world operates in a vacuum and there’s huge geopolitical consequences for actions just like there are for inactions. I’m the last person that would advocate for “protecting” goatfuckers but if doing so cock blocks our most serious global enemies (Russia and China) then it’s a rather “small” price to pay, assuming that not one American life is lost, to ensure our continued prosperity and remain the world’s foremost superpower.

I don’t envision boots on the ground, merely hell raining down from above until their back is broken or there’s not a single living thing left in that god forsaken (literally) schithole
Bolton is probably apoplectic ...
I'm all for selling the Saudis all sorts of chit to throw at Iran, themselves.

The sultans of camel land don’t like to get their pretty white kaftan robes dirty, so they ask us to protect their asses. It’s our oil should we ever decide to take it...Ask Bolton 😎
Originally Posted by DJT
but are waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!

so, Saudi Arabia is our boss?

Fahq the ragheads.....All of them.

Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
[bleep] Saudi Arabia.

I don't believe for a second that Iran did this.

The ghost of John Bolton still haunting the swamp.
I see the Foreign Policy ignoramuses are hard at it again...

Somebody gets is.. (stand by for the "we are self-sustaining in oil, we don't need Saudi Oil, of course with no clue as to how oil is traded)...

Exactly.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

laugh

That is not our problem!
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

That is not our problem!

Actually it is, but why bother to explain...
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

That is not our problem!

Actually it is, but why bother to explain...

But is it a problem that anyone will be rectified?

TRH was a little late to the party, but it looks like the whole gang is assembled.
almost...
https://www.mediaite.com/election-2...saudi-arabias-btch-is-not-america-first/
Considering what the Foreign Policy Geniuses have accomplished over there the last twenty years or so maybe being an ignoramus is not so bad.
Originally Posted by RufusG
Considering what the Foreign Policy Geniuses have accomplished over there the last twenty years or so maybe being an ignoramus is not so bad.

Excellent point, but you underestimated the time frame by at least another sixty years.. We haven't got one thing right since 1945...

Excellent point, but you underestimated the time frame by at least another sixty years.. We haven't got one thing right since 1945...

Truth...

"Why is that an issue for America?"

The oil facilities that were attacked and damaged alone account for 5% of the world's daily petrol output. Such a shortage (5%) will lead to shortages of oil in Asia and Europe (which are heavily dependent on this source. This will lead to an increase in the cost of good produced in these regions which will affect world prices. It is not only the loss of 5% of the world's petrol supply today, it also is the threat of a further loss if the attacks continue - what if 15% is lost and for how long?

Such a loss could cause military action that would certainly involve the US; do we really want another war after 17 years in Afghanistan and Iraq. We've already lost about 4,500 personnel in the last 17 years and drained our economy (i.e., the taxpayer) of about $2.4 TRILLION (according to the Congressional Budget Office".

Yes, such attacks are an issue for America.

And you hope to keep that record perfect?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Quite the contrary. Hire me as National Security Advisor or better yet, make me the American version of Pinochet smile

Yep, and common knowledge in 1941 was that the Japanese were too near sighted to be proficient pilots.

Now if you want to say that Saudis officer class are lazy, self important SOBs then you might be onto something.
Originally Posted by TnBigBore

Yep, and common knowledge in 1941 was that the Japanese were too near sighted to be proficient pilots.

Now if you want to say that Saudis officer class are lazy, self important SOBs then you might be onto something.

You obviously have (tried to) instruct them or flown with them....
The Saudi Leadership is composed of 3rd generation, soft, rich boys who have had their asses kissed their whole lives because of the oil situation in Saudi Arabia.

They think that such a standing makes them a genuine player on the world stage.

They're all going to be shocked when they learn that they're on the same list as Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, and Yemen.
almost...

Sorry, forgot about Manlicker
Originally Posted by ro1459

If the U.S. doesn't want the Saudi oil supply disrupted it should stop selling weaponry to Saudi Arabia for them to use to make war against Yemen.

If it wasn't for U.S. dollars buying Saudi oil,..Saudi Arabia would still be herding goats for a living.

If the U.S. had any leadership Saudi Arabia would be toeing the U.S. line.

Instead,..they enrich themselves with American money and launch attacks against American cities.

We live in clown world.

Clown world... you bet.
SA wants a War with Iran
Israel wants a War with Iran
Bolton wants a War with Iran
Republicans wants a War with Iran

Days after Bolton, the chickenhawk personified is fired, SA is hit with cruise missiles sent from Yemen.. but Iran is blamed.

Seems like they want to pressure trump into launching retaliation attack on behalf of SA.

Iraq vs Iran and Afghanistan.. and Iran has more in common with Afghanistan terrain, then the open ranges of Iraq.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Quite the contrary. Hire me as National Security Advisor ......

I think there's an opening in that position.

Jack, you been smoking that wacky tobacky again ?? Mossad is way too busy in Gaza, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon to launch drones and take out the Saudi oil facility. The Saudi's figured out several years ago who their true enemy is and it's not Israel. But, believe what you want to believe. It is a free country.

kwg
© 24hourcampfire