Home
Posted By: jimy Gun control for dummies .... - 09/16/19
This is coming from the police chief, with leadership like this the cops are doomed !

Houston police chief Art Acevedo pushed gun control after one of his officers got into a physical struggle with a criminal and was shot with his own gun.
The Associated Press reports the 29-year-old officer, a five-year veteran of the force, was shot in the abdomen “just below the vest.” The officer was shot after chasing a suspect into a backyard, where “a struggle ensued” that ended with the suspect taking the officer’s gun and shooting him with it.

Another officer then entered the backyard and killed the suspect.

Chief Acevedo responded to the incident by denouncing those who will offer sympathy for the officer while refusing to support gun control.
2 thoughts....

1) Hate to hear about anyone getting shot.

2) Police chief is a nut
I know people can be stupid, but how can somebody so stupid become a police chief?
dumbass meskin'...

[Linked Image from houstontx.gov]
The cops should learn to control their guns.
He used to be the chief in Austin.
1. He comes from California. Austin had to import more Cali politics
2. I believe he is Cuban. They said his dad was an illegal. AA is all for illegal immigrants .
Originally Posted by viking

2. I believe he is Cuban. They said his dad was an illegal. AA is all for illegal immigrants .

Say it ain't so! A point of order, but ALL Cubans (up to a few years ago), were automatically given legal status upon reaching US soil.

Edited: He is a fuggin' Cubano. Came over in 68....

Acevedo
Posted By: jimy Re: Gun control for dummies .... - 09/16/19
It seems the higher you go up in the workings of the cities the dumber the offical's get, this man is clearly a twit that isn't smart enough to organize a carnival, not alone run the day to day operations of a police department made up of thousands of officers city wide.
Originally Posted by 16bore
The cops should learn to control their guns.

Knowing he wouldn’t be supported in the case of having to use deadly force, he may well have exercised “too much caution”. Cops are petrified of having to use a weapon and getting hung out to dry by political morons.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by viking

Say it ain't so! A point of order, but ALL Cubans (up to a few years ago), were automatically given legal status upon reaching US soil.

Edited: He is a fuggin' Cubano. Came over in 68....

Acevedo

Thanks to the heavens! Was scared he might be from Mars, what with his style of logic.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
I know people can be stupid, but how can somebody so stupid become a police chief?

It's apparently a long standing tradition.

Simple - if he wants to stop cops being shot with their own guns, take guns away from the cops!
Too logical😊
Posted By: las Re: Gun control for dummies .... - 09/16/19
Lets see if I have this straight.

Perp had no gun of own.

Took gun from cop and used it.

therefore:

Disarm everyone but cops (or maybe including) , including the perp, who didn't have a gun.....on him, at least.

(Here, occifer - I'm giving your gun back because I'm not allowed to have it, and theft is a sin as well.)

About cover it?

Some days I'm not sure this is the same world I grew up in. Must be some kind of alien bs. Space aliens or czhit hole country aliens, take your pick.
© 24hourcampfire