Home
This ex-con tells ANTIFA thugs just how it is going to be when they go to the joint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maKPrwSKm1c&feature=youtu.be

L.W.
The guy seems inteligent and well spoken...but yet he can't stay out of prison...
Some of the most intelligent people I know are also sociopaths. It's not that they can't live by the rules of polite society- - - -they just choose not to!
Jerry
So far there don't seem to be any prosecutions of antifi.
Notice how they always pull their shenanigans where the cops stand back and let them get away with it? I'd like to see them try rioting in some cities in the southeast, other than Atlanta, etc. They wouldn't have to worry about getting arrested- - - -just make their funeral arrangements before they hit somebody with a 1911 under his untucked shirt tail!
Jerry
Oh man that can’t be right 🤔

Once given a chance to explain that as ANTIFA I’m fighting against your oppressors I’m almost certain that the blacks and chicanos will elevate you to jefe.

Yep that’s probably how it will play out alright Bwahahaha

Hell they’ll probably dye your prison garb to black and give you a bandana to wear across your face.

Cause everyone knows that lil black dress never goes outa style on the bitches.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Some of the most intelligent people I know are also sociopaths. It's not that they can't live by the rules of polite society- - - -they just choose not to!
Jerry

Some of the most incorrigible criminals I've ever saw were also some of the smartest people I ever met. They either think the rules don't apply to them or they constantly push boundaries to see what they can get away with.
Originally Posted by rte

Geeze! I listened for three and a half minutes, and he said nothing.
Originally Posted by websterparish47
So far there don't seem to be any prosecutions of antifi.

and they ain't likely to be any either.
© 24hourcampfire