Home
Posted By: Tarquin Kavanaugh question please... - 09/17/19
So, let's assume for the sake of argument that Kavanaugh did this one (drunken frat prank where he exposes himself---but no corroborating witnesses, not one, and the female allegedly involved doesn't even remember the alleged incident). Can someone please tell me what in hell this has to do with his qualifications to be on the Supreme Court? Has he, in any of his legal opinions, shown some manifest legal or moral deficiency that we might plausibly trace to some character flaw he had when he was a 19 year old drunk college student? Secondly, given that bacchanalian revelry and rampant sexuality is what the Left is all about anyway (certainly in college at least), why the sudden moral outrage? When did the Left become morally pure on men and women and matters of sexuality? Was was that just after Chappaquidick?
I can’t understand why anyone would want to be connected in any way to the Democrat party!
Originally Posted by lastround
I can’t understand why anyone would want to be connected in any way to the Democrat party!

Because they will give you everything for free.
Once Ginsburg kicks the bucket (if she hasn't already) the dumbocraps know there will be another conservative appointed to a lifetime position and their liberal agenda will fail for another 20-something years or more. They can't allow that to happen, and they will stoop to any underhanded dirty trick they can dream up to prevent it. Kavanaugh hasn't turned out to be the slam-dunk conservative he was expected to be, but the next one will probably be a little further right-leaning.
Roe V. Wade
Where the hell were these new accusers when the hearings were being held?

Oh yah. They just remembered theses actions after a hypnosis therapy session.....

The damno-craps have discovered that sexual assault allegations are pretty damned easy to fabricate and everybody knows that no one would lie about such a thing.

GMAFB!
Originally Posted by Tarquin
So, let's assume for the sake of argument that Kavanaugh did this one (drunken frat prank where he exposes himself---but no corroborating witnesses, not one, and the female allegedly involved doesn't even remember the alleged incident). Can someone please tell me what in hell this has to do with his qualifications to be on the Supreme Court? Has he, in any of his legal opinions, shown some manifest legal or moral deficiency that we might plausibly trace to some character flaw he had when he was a 19 year old drunk college student? Secondly, given that bacchanalian revelry and rampant sexuality is what the Left is all about anyway (certainly in college at least), why the sudden moral outrage? When did the Left become morally pure on men and women and matters of sexuality? Was was that just after Chappaquidick?

It was the day after Bill finished with Monica.

So no witnesses and the victim doesn't remember it? So how in the hell is it an issue? I mean who would bring it forward?

Because its all they got.
So then, they "Have", nothing.
Go ask any Democrat you know, "What was Bill Clinton Impeached for?"

If they are even aware that he was Impeached, I would be willing to bet that most if not all will say, "For having sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky."

Then ask them if Kavanaugh should be impeached for sexual misconduct. Most if not all will say "Well yes, if they impeached Clinton for it, why not Kavanaugh".

They are 100% clueless.

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

― Ronald Reagan
It’s all about abortion.
Anyone note FC saying, Roe vs Wade?
Would it matter that the man that 'leaked' this tidbit is an attorney that defended the Clintons during the Whitewater investigation and that Kavanaugh was an attorney working for Ken Starr!?!?!?!?
They are afraid of losing unfettered abortion, and are running scared at this point. They know Trump is turning the judicial system at all levels to the right of where it was (still not actually conservative).
"drunken frat prank where he exposes himself"

I don't know legal terms but maybe he was he naked because he had filed his briefs?
What if there are corroborating witnesses that were never interviewed? Did the FBI get put on a short leash? Was the one week FBI investigation a sham?

Those are the claims being made in this new book.

Money problems and undisclosed past bad behavior are potential blackmail material, that's why it matters.
Posted By: Nrut Re: Kavanaugh question please... - 09/17/19
Here ya go Ladies..
End of story.. smile

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...iginal-accusers-witness-now-doubts-story
First off you have to remember who you are dealing with. Honestly and truth do not fit their agenda. Look at the last two judges appointment to the court. I would say reasonable folks. Now look at the democrats last appointments. Kegan and Sotomeyer. Not exactly the cream of the crop. Hasbeen
Wonder if she would have remembered if he had fart raped her? 😁
Fat City said it first.
"Roe V. Wade"

Originally Posted by Borchardt
It’s all about abortion.

Protecting the right to kill unborn babies. We live in a sick country.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
Fat City said it first.
"Roe V. Wade"

It’s all about abortion.

Protecting the right to kill unborn babies. We live in a sick country.

kwg

Yes, I ask God often to forgive us.
Anyone remember the one eared elephant?
From the story IF Cavanaugh was there he was so drunk his friends had to thrust his×××× at the girl, who was also too drunk to remember

That’s the Left’s hypocrisy on the whole thing. To answer your question, “no.” Not only has he not shown that in the short year on the SC but not in the record of his preceding judgments leading up to it.

But this moral fiasco underlies a point: that in this postmodern age, there are no limits to what the Left will do in regard to the SC and it’s nominees or the coming election in 2020. None!

From my reading though, regarding Kavanaugh, they are not so intent on impeaching him as they are labeling him as a women-abuser now to hopefully deter him from a “vote against women” should revisiting the Roe vs Wade decision come before the SC again. Abortion is the Dem’s sacrament.

This character assassination is a wake-up call though and is going to be in the back of any future R or Libertarian candidate who goes counter to the Dem’s or Left’s ideology. Unprovable claims that cannot be proven didn’t happen either that permanently stain and ruin somebody politically, or economically is a relatively new D MO.
The only way Democrats can attack a solid candidate and the truth is on baseless lies tried in the court of public opinion supported by more lies. When your position is based on made up lies, the only thing you have is more lies. That's how the Natzi's did it, worked for a while. .
Kavannaugh should have sued Ms Christine Blasey Ford for libel & false accusations.

MM
Originally Posted by wabigoon
So then, they "Have", nothing.

Nothing!, same thing they have had for the last 4 years.............
It isn't working for them. They have cried "wolf" and the "sky is falling" so many times that no one really takes them seriously anyway. They have eroded any progress made in women's rights by their abuse of such.
It’s all about abortion.

Originally Posted by wabigoon
Anyone note FC saying, Roe vs Wade?

More than this, it’s about power and control....it always has been.
Ahhh, I'm not sure....I mean I may have been a little drunk at the time....but could it have been that old RBG gal that held me down and raped me at a college frat party. Kind of seems like it possibly could have been her.
I have wondered about this ever since I first saw her photo in those sexy black robes she had on. It does seem like it could very well have been her. Should I report this to the NY Tmes?
I mean I'm not sure what street the party was on or even what year for sure. Could have been 1970 or maybe it was '69....
What ever should I do?

Makes as much sense as all the schite the damn-ocraps have been coming up with.
The democrats should be sued for slander.
© 24hourcampfire