Home
From now on, I "Identify" as a Crow...

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/20/7249...-american-rights-in-wyoming-hunting-case

----------------------------------------

Just a matter of time
So treaties voluntarily entered into by the US government should only be honored when convenient?
I’m a crow, hunt free, I wonder if a Texas game warden would buy that.
Treaties should be rescinded. It should of happened looong ago.

Sovereign nation, my azz.
Phil Sheridan was right....
All the treaties have done is provide special rights for a small group of Americans. Rescinded is what needs done, bring our native population into main stream America! Special rights are a blight on our society! We are seeing more groups of people gathering under the blanket of special rights! Bad thing to have in our society!
Dad always told me that we descended from the wild Indians of the Black Forest. Does that count? Back in Germany, he said, that would mean I could register as Bi-racial.
My wife is Korean. Koreans and American Indians both originated in Mongolia. What is the best Moose unit in Idaho?
Mark my words, the Amish are next.
Sounds like a whole bunch of 'Wannabe Pocohontas's'. Just do like I did..... collect cans on the side of the road, until you can afford the $5 senior hunt/fish license.
Posted By: las Re: No more hunting license needed - 09/18/19
What $5??? Mine is "free", and permanent - no renewing every year.
I thought the interpretation 14th of the 14th ammendment fixed this in early 20th century. Guess not.
Originally Posted by las
What $5??? Mine is "free", and permanent - no renewing every year.

Braggart laugh Them thieving SOB's in Baton Rouge wont let you have anything for free.

The resident Kentucky senior 'Sportsman's' license was $5 for years but was raised to $12 last year. It includes combination Hunting and Fishing License, all Deer Permits, Spring Turkey Permit, Resident Fall Turkey Permit, State Waterfowl Permit and Trout Permit.
I had to pay for my lifetime ticket, but now I only have to buy extra tags and doe stamps, plus the annual handgun permit.

Actually, there are four senior days and four Mountaineer Heritage days when no tags are required, but I've learned that weather can play Hell with my plans, so I tag up to cover for that.
© 24hourcampfire