Home
Amazing-- You have to do it MY WAY or we'll all be offended.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...utcher-refuses-to-remove-not-halal-sign/
The "inclusive" ones seem to intuit other's love for them...
Fugg em! . There no law saying their meat has to be muzzie approved!

Besides he just being honest about his product.

Bunch of butt-hurt crybabies

I applaud him!!!!
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Fugg em!

Bunch of butt-hurt crybabies

Exactly! Let's be offended by someone who states it the way it is, especially against people who want us dead.
this is beyond weird , in many muslim countries they require no muslim store to put up a sign saying "not halal , the owner is not a muslim " !!!!!!
Pretty nice of the store owner to let people know his product may not be suitable for their use. I suppose he could just lie and they would never know. Sounds like he puts respect for the muslim beliefs over his own profits.
Don't know who made the complaint - it's wasn't like a huge public outcry
I wish it was closer...I'd for sure get me some steaks and pork roast there.
If I owned a butcher shop, I’d put pork in EVERYTHING! Chicken and beef would ALL have a touch of Pork, just to keep the religion of PIECE out of my store. Politically incorrect? GOOD! [bleep] EM!
Originally Posted by TomT
If I owned a butcher shop, I’d put pork in EVERYTHING! Chicken and beef would ALL have a touch of Pork, just to keep the religion of PIECE out of my store. Politically incorrect? GOOD! [bleep] EM!

I'm good with this. My shop, my rules.

This seems to be another instance of people looking for something to be offended oiver. GFY seems to cover it.
That's about the best news I've seen come out of Australia since Olivia Newton John.
Originally Posted by TomT

That's easy..........Wrap it all in bacon.
On a couple trips to Tanzania to hunt the safari company I used had a PH that is a muslim when I shot a warthog he asked for my knife to dip in the swine's blood, this he said made it ok for a Muslim to eat. Sounded like a stretch of the Koran rules but they ate and dried the meat...kind of like a Catholic eating meat on Fridays during lent Ok if no one saw you doing it.
This is why it used to be core to our immigration policy to limit immigration to only those whose cultures are compatible with our own. Organized Jewry, through the corruption of our government, eventually succeeded in changing that in 1965.
@Hectortwsp, I remember reading in some older safari books about "Mohammedans" doing just that, or rushing to slit the throat of an animal before it died. More a nod to the rules than a strict following of the Koran.

There's a Lebanese butcher I use (best steaks ever) who started to carry some pork products. When I asked him, he said 85% of his business was non-Muslims, so why wouldn't he cater to his clientele? It only lasted about 6 weeks before he got tired of his in-laws bitching and took it out.

AFA the Australian butcher, to me he's just doing a public service to the local Muslims. They should be happy he's being honest with them.
Hastings got to the heart of this whole thing. The rest is twattle. Rustyzipper.
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
Hastings got to the heart of this whole thing. The rest is twattle. Rustyzipper.

Exactly - the butcher probably just got tired of answering the same question to those Muslims entering his store. Somehow someone mis-read the intention of his sign and thought he hated Muslims. I don't think a complaint was made by a Muslim otherwise there would've been a bigger deal made about it ie outrage by the Muslim community.

In general we don't harbour a great deal of hatred towards any religious belief over here (be if Muslim or Christian or any other).
Good for the butcher. He saves a lot of time answering questions.
F 'em!
Originally Posted by Hastings
Pretty nice of the store owner to let people know his product may not be suitable for their use. I suppose he could just lie and they would never know. Sounds like he puts respect for the muslim beliefs over his own profits.

Exactly!
That’s the way I would look at it too.
Hastings logical answer doesn’t jive with the hysterical MSM’s agenda.

They just gotta drum up hate and intolerance.

Reasoned logic has no place in such a discussion.

DF
© 24hourcampfire