Home
you will have to disable add block, but no big deal just turn it back on afterwards.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-...h3JY-7Z8N5UmiXBL5JMNnMhUWgiC3TQIL3svI68A
For what it's worth, I voted.
think that poll is backfiring on them, they can't be happy with the results so far.
93% saying Yes, it's in the Constitution. This will be taken down shortly.
I'll be thinking, if they don't like the results, they will sweep it under the rug.
Allowed??!!
97% in favor when I voted
Originally Posted by RDW
97% in favor when I voted

Wow, how's that for an epic backfire? They need to activate the computer drones before putting the poll up!
What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" to these fools fail to understand????????
As Big Jim pointed out, "Allowed"? chip, chip, chip
They have done this before and it is highly likely they knew the outcome before putting it up. It is also highly likely they have another goal in mind which is tied into our 93% response. You can’t trust those who have repeatedly proven to be the opposition.

If you think there isn’t a snake in the woodpile you are being naive.
my local news said this morning that 93% of people favor background checks

that's disappointing.
How long before a bunch of inked up skin heads or black painters (SP wink whistle) start running up and down the aisles of your favorite grocery store screaming and hollering to scare little kids and turn them against the 2 A?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
How long before a bunch of inked up skin heads or black painters (SP wink whistle) start running up and down the aisles of your favorite grocery store screaming and hollering to scare little kids and turn them against the 2 A?

That’s one way they could turn the results. By getting a feeling for the required next move.

I wouldn’t be waving my hat over winning this one. The only wins that count are legislation and appointees that support the 2nd.
What was with the bottom answer 'Yes, for self defense only"?

Duh.

Are they trying to make a distinction between that and carrying during a rally or some such?

93% yes when I voted a bit ago.

Geno
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Allowed??!!

To exercise their god given right. 🤦🏼‍♂️ Not govt granted but god granted.

Aiyiyi, bastids just gonna keep hounding us.

Very little gives me the peace of mind that knowing good, hard working men and women go forth armed in our society does,

Allowed my azz
Originally Posted by KFWA

that's disappointing.

All that, in spite of no statistics that indicate that background checks reduce gun crime. How about background checks for ALL your rights? Hmmm? Easy to mess with a right they don't exercise.
Voted from two different computers and four browsers. 725K votes and at 93%. Ha!
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by jaguartx

That’s one way they could turn the results. By getting a feeling for the required next move.

I wouldn’t be waving my hat over winning this one. The only wins that count are legislation and appointees that support the 2nd.

Iirc Trump has seated 150 conservative judges and is soon to seat 30-35 more.

Hopefully after getting Patriots on the bench we can see some meaningful deep state prosecutions go down- Hopefully.

that's disappointing.

It’s how they ask the question.
Allowed??!!

Originally Posted by battue
They have done this before and it is highly likely they knew the outcome before putting it up. It is also highly likely they have another goal in mind which is tied into our 93% response. You can’t trust those who have repeatedly proven to be the opposition.

If you think there isn’t a snake in the woodpile you are being naive.

Take Jim's response and consider his thought.

Now use a liberal mindset.

POLL SHOWS SUPPORT,
LIMITS of CARRYING WEAPONS!

93% of people think carry is something that should be "allowed"!
Only 7% were for a total ban on carry, but the polls also show that
people only support carry by those who meet government approval.

After comprehensive background checks, training, qualifications and
mental health checks, carry should be allowed. After all we are policed
by civilian law enforcement, and after washing out those who can't meet
the above requirements, we arm them. One never hears of a police office as
The offender in a mass shooting.

This survey proves two things,

1, Americans, support the 2nd Ammendant.

2, We need to better control WHO has guns. We need legislation that...

Brought to you by the,

Citizens Under a better 2nd Ammendment (Cu2A)

To donate;

www.smashfreedomCu2A.net

Cu2A
#1 Fliberty St
Washington, DC

that's disappointing.

I made the above post before reading this.
LMAO, Not exactly what they had expected I'm sure.
93% when I voted
Originally Posted by stxhunter
think that poll is backfiring on them, they can't be happy with the results so far.

93% just a minute ago when I voted
Voted
Voted

Add Block - Adds popped up everywhere in the short time I had it turned off to vote!!! What a great program!
Originally Posted by Steve
Voted from two different computers and four browsers. 725K votes and at 93%. Ha!

Nothing like giving them proof the poll is meaningless because some voted twice, along with you might say out of their district.
Perhaps you should bus some voters in. Dems are famous for it. By chance are you partnered with the enemy?

Thanks????
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

that's disappointing.

It’s how they ask the question.

And who they ask.
When they go out on the street and take a poll on something like that, they know the proper neighborhoods to go to.
They go where they know they will get the replies they want, then claim that poll speaks for all of the USA.
93% when i voted.
I agree that the hard-core left will stay focused on diminishing our gun rights and probably never quit, but also think that this current wider surge is a timed process consisting of several integrated events - primarily intended with some political gains in mind. 2020 is a big election in more than one way, and the Dems are rather void of strong winning issues/strategies, so the "gun" issues are opportune. They have realized that, despite the supposedly helpful furor about recent "mass" shootings, they are not going to gain much at all in the current political arena.

Yes, the hard-core always are thinking about the next ploy, but history shows that such efforts are not highly sustainable over time at the national level and legal victories supporting the 2nd Amendment have discouraged them. However, the creeping strategy of working within individual (and politically friendly) state governments has worked for them to an extent and I think that the effort will go back to that strategy once this current surge has run its course. Alertness and in-state resistance will be very important.

that's disappointing.

Just saw TRH pointed out it’s all about how they ask the question.
Still at 93% when I voted. Almost 800K votes cast. I would say this one is a "statistically significant" sample size...
Done
93%
Just voted..Still at 93%.

Libtard heads exploding.
Done here to.
I voted.
Allowed??!!

Exactly
Voted! Disappointed that it’s only 93% grin I agree.....I bet “libtard” heads are exploding. Or, at least I hope so! memtb
Vote cast. It was at 93%
Im sure this will be a headline on msnbc tomorrow.
The word allowed, should be the word required! That might make for more polite people!
Allowed??!!

That was my question too.
Go ahead and let the libtards beat their swords into plowshares- - - - -I hope they like plowing for the rest of us!
Jerry
They will never make their swords into plowshares.
They will always keep a dagger hidden,
so they can slip it in your back,
while being all lovey, and "hugging" you!
My guess is this will be twisted into fodder to show the 2nd ammend is a problem.
Originally Posted by lostleader
My guess is this will be twisted into fodder to show the 2nd ammend is a problem.

Someone is seeing thru the smoke....
93% yes.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Im sure this will be a headline on msnbc tomorrow.

Riiight! crazy wink
© 24hourcampfire